Favorite Villain Lines

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUZSk2b8Vk "PERISH!" Angelus Drakengard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr_LR8vcL3w "Never forgive! Never Forgive!" Angelus Darkengard

"You can't comprehend it? Death is like that, and from here till the end of this battle, there won't be a single thing your mind can comprehend." Baraggan Louisenbairn

"REVENGE! The King under the moutain is dead and where are his kin that dare seek revenge? Girion Lord of Dale is dead, and I have eaten his people like a wolf among sheep, and where are his sons' sons that dare approach me? I kill where I wish and non dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. Then I was but young and tender. Now I am old and Strong, strong, strong, Theif in the shadows! My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath DEATH!" - Smaug Dragon of the lonely mountain.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
One of the best versions of "come at me bro" I've ever heard:

"If you wish to take my life, I suggest you make a lot of money and come buy it from me." - Chouji Suitengu from Speed Grapher.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Lilani said:
It's not really a line, but just this whole song from Frollo in the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I feel like Disney took a huge risk in using this much religious imagery and sexual conflict together, but they really just hit it out of the park. There's nothing held back, it's honest and turbulent and at some points nearly terrifying.

HA! I almost posted this myself. One of my life dreams to sing the opening latin parts in a European cathedral just because.

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
"I don't feel I have to wipe everyone out Tom. Just my enemies." - Michael Corleone (The Godfather Part II)

"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them." - Darth Vader (Star Wars: Episode VI)

"Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague, and we are the cure." - Agent Smith (The Matrix)

"That depends. Do you see me?" - Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)

"Who would have thought one so small could endure so much pain?" - The Mouth of Sauron (TLotR: Return of the King)

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Vault101 said:
"THAT'S A BINGO!"

or

"whats that N**** doing on a hoarse!?" <-or somthing to that effect
Both amazing. Damn Ninja's. (That's the word you starred out right?)

Mine is from one of the best book series ever.

The man in black smiled. "Shall we tell the truth then, you and I? No more lies?"

"I thought we had been."

But the man in black persisted as if Roland hadn't spoken. "Shall there be truth between us, as two men? Not as friends, but as equals? There is an offer you will get rarely, Roland. Only equals speak the truth, that's my thought on't. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. How tiresome!?
&#8213; Stephen King, The Gunslinger

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
From Read Dead Redemption:

We can't always fight nature, John. We can't fight Change. We can't fight Gravity. We can't fight nothing, my whole life all I did was fight. But I can't give up neither, I can't fight my own nature. That's the Paradox John....

When I'm gone they'll just find another monster. They have to, because they have to justify their wages.

Dutch Van Der Linde

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Forgot one, of the best "Oh Shit" lines from a villain:

"Come now Holmes... did you really think you were the only one who thought like that?"
Moriarty, Sherlock Homes: A Game of Shadows.
Oh man. Dem feels. :D

Also this.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
"For me it was a Tuesday" Bision and really anything he says in the American movie.

"Sorry I'm late I had to get my power suit" Lex Luther in a business suit facing Darkside.

Black Reaper

Aug 19, 2011
Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Stay Night has some pretty awesome lines in the 2 videos i posted below
Some of my favorites:
"This is a meaningless battle,we are two madmen engaging in meaningless folly"

"Would it be able to forgive itself after destroying and losing everything?
That's what i would like to know
I want to know if it is a crime to live as you are,when you are different from others
That is why i killed your father and let Matou Sakura live
I cannot come up with the answer by myself,that is why i wish for the birth of what can provide me with the answer"

As has been said before,Hazama from Blazblue has some pretty great lines,and a pretty good voice actor

"I do all the wonderful things I do because I want to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you're wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns"

There was even a video called "Hazama troll moments",but Arc System Works(the guys who make Blazblue)made a coppyright claim and it was taken down

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Bane: The shadows betray you because they belong to me.

and of course

Voldemort: I CAN TOUCH YOU NOW!

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
A lot of what Dennis Hopper says in Waterworld.
Everything Handsome Jack says, save for possibly the last half of the game as his dialogue declines a bit.

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove"
Alonzo from Training Day

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
Conflict is humanity's primal instinct. Eliminating it would mean eliminating humanity itself.

I envy you people. What I sought, but could not obtain. What I obtained, but could not obtain. Many things slipped out between my fingers, no matter what commandment I used

Rejoice, boy. Your wish will finally come true

People tend to hate those similar to themselves. Everything your father did, did nothing but annoy me. In fact, I'd imagine it is quite like the hate you are feeling for me.

"I will kill
I will let live
I will harm and heal
none will escape me
none will escape my sight"

"Be crushed
I welcome those who have grown old and those who have lost.
Devote yourself to me, learn from me, and obey me.
Rest.
Do not forget song, do not forget prayer, and do not forget me.
I am light and relieve you of all your burdens."

"Do not pretend.
Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living"

"Relief is in my hands.
I will add oil to your sins and leave a mark
Eternal life is given through death.
Ask for forgiveness here. I, the incarnation will swear."

"Kyrie eleison."

-Kotomine Kirei

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
Black Reaper said:
Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Stay Night has some pretty awesome lines in the 2 videos i posted below
Some of my favorites:
"This is a meaningless battle,we are two madmen engaging in meaningless folly"

"Would it be able to forgive itself after destroying and losing everything?
That's what i would like to know
I want to know if it is a crime to live as you are,when you are different from others
That is why i killed your father and let Matou Sakura live
I cannot come up with the answer by myself,that is why i wish for the birth of what can provide me with the answer"

As has been said before,Hazama from Blazblue has some pretty great lines,and a pretty good voice actor

"I do all the wonderful things I do because I want to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you're wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns"

There was even a video called "Hazama troll moments",but Arc System Works(the guys who make Blazblue)made a coppyright claim and it was taken down
Damn, I posted before I saw that you ninja'd me. Kirei is really one of the most under-appreciated villains I've seen in quite some time.

jwonno

Oct 30, 2011
I'll slip this one in under the radar:
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that." Richard, Dead Man's Shoes

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
"In every world, once you die, you're gone." Kayaba Akihiko, Final Episode of Sword Art Online season 1.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
This whole speech of King Haggard (The Last Unicorn)

Awesome villain.

"So i said to the Red Bull: I must have them, i must have all of them, all there are... For nothing makes me HAPPY, but their shining and their grace."

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
For me, it's not so much what they're saying but rather how they are saying it.
[small]Maybe a little music to help make it more epic/intimidating too.[/small]

Like this for example!:

When I remember more, I'll post 'em here.