Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
This is my new favorite episode, so many hilariousmomments between the price is right with swears, the foot on a chain next to the rubber desert eagle, and to top it off we got Kathleen singing Always Want to be with you.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?
They did a Loading Ready Run episode on that. It's called Canadian Girlfriend.

OT: That unscriptedness was the best thing ever. EVER.

GasparNolasco

Dec 13, 2010
This was the best Feed Dump in a while. Not that the others have been bad, this one was just really good!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
redisforever said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?

Congratulations, you're our 500th responder. Your prize is in the mail.

Jun 5, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
maxben said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.
Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.
That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

Also, don't call me dude.
If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.
I'm not female, so I'm not going to put that in my profile.
I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.
What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.
Be fair, why the hell would someone have a problem with being called "dude"? I get why he thought it was a gender issue and not you having a massive stick up the behind.
I don't like it. I said I don't like it. What's the issue?
That may be so, but since there is no forum rule against using what is a pretty damn ubiquitous term as a form of address, there's really nothing short of blocking him you can do to stop him calling you "dude".
DUUUDE!? Who doesn't like being a dude, dude?

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
redisforever said:
Zachary Amaranth said:

Awesome! :D

Please be money, please be money!

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Such a good episode. Everything was funny, some dirty but hey funny humor so it doesn't matter to me. Now I need to defend the world from robot unicorns, with friendship!

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
The song was a pretty good on the spot improv.

A rubber foot on a chain... the only reason I can think of a use for that is a lazy father, instead of kicking his kids he throws the rubber foot at them and uses the chain to pull it back to him.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Tharwen said:
Kathleen. In the nicest possible way:

Please never sing again...
That's why I don't do singing challenges during desert bus. Its not that I'm shy, it's just that I'm AWFUL.
You mean you wouldn't do a singing challenge even for a large donation? But think of the children your singing will benefit XD

The Random One

May 29, 2008
redisforever said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
redisforever said:
Zachary Amaranth said:

Awesome! :D

Please be money, please be money!
It is a Canadian girlfriend.

By which I mean it's nothing.

gNetkamiko

Aug 25, 2010
Awesome Feed Dump, guys. Having Kathleen in the chair was kind of a nice change of pace (not saying that I don't like Graham giving the headlines, just that it's nice to see a change every once in a while to keep things interesting.)

And, as far as that foot-on-a-chain goes, even though it's very strange, there are things that are even stranger.

starlit

Feb 24, 2012
Wow I just realized you guys have become my favorite/only source of news. Not sure if it's the hats or that I don't have TV.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
See, I'd love to comment on the rest of the Feed Dump but the only thing in my head is the rubber foot on a chain. Because now I'm imagining some guy swinging these bad boys about

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
The way we remembered the bases was with the handy Fs:
1. French
2. Feel
3. Finger
4. Fuck

If making out isn't so impressive anymore, I don't know how that would be updated; but I choose to believe you'd just hit a ground rule double rather than mess with the bases.