Games That Deserve Sequels

The Rusk

May 25, 2008
oh yeah and Assassin's Creed, not that it deserves a sequel but i can't see the game developers making the same mistakes twice. that game should have been so much better than it was :(

crabman

May 19, 2008
boony said:
I always hoped for a sequel to Metal Arms: Glitch in the System.
I love that game, but most of my friends never heard of it.
I love Metal Arms; though I should really get round to finishing it one day. I'm not too far off though.
I agree that Black should get a sequel, although this time make it so we don't continually have to snipe with an assault rifle. Especially on that bridge level.

But mainly (and I'm suprised this hasn't already been posted in this thread, even if it isn't officialy confirmed by Ubisoft), Beyond Good and Evil 2. It's in pre-production for PS3 and Xbox 360. All it needs is the greenlight from Ubisoft to go into full production.
[link]http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6190987.html[/link]
Here's to looking forward to Ubidays on wednesday!
If they greenlight it, it'll be a day one purchase for me. Along with a 360, which I should have got ages ago.
*is excited*

crabman

May 19, 2008
TOASTmaster[k9 said:
]
Takhisis said:
BLACK, BLACK, and BLACK

and also.....another Legacy of Kain would be great
Black has a sequal.
Most worthy of a sequel=Ski Freak
Black has a sequel?
A quick search tells me that Black 2 isn't currently being worked on.
[link]http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51296[/link]
But still, I guess if the idea's there it will probably happen eventually.

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
KOTOR II

No More Heroes

Anyone mentioning any games that already consists of more than a trilogy should choke and die.

Just saying. ^_^

Zombie_King

May 26, 2008
The Bandit said:
Anyone mentioning any games that already consists of more than a trilogy should choke and die.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

*Sorry 'bout the double post, I didn't know how to quote in edit, but I guess I have an understanding of it know

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
I agree, they should make a PROPER sequel to KOTOR, TSL skipped a LOT of content like, acually interacting with the love stories.

Goon165

Mar 22, 2008
Freedom Fighters

that was an awesome game, it would be nice if IOI would get off there asses and stop making hitman knock offs (i.e. Kain and lynch)and bring back this wonderful squad based shooter from yesteryear

and plus i wanna nail more Russians to walls

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Jade Empire, if there's one game Bioware should've made a sequel to instead of making Mass Effect it would be this one. Hell the story was compelling and the combat was just awesome.

Can't believe no one mentioned that one.

I would also like to see another Elder Scrolls taking place in the province of Morrowind, and this time the WHOLE of Morrowind. I mean let's face it, Oblivion was just tons of the same stuff, it all looked to similar to me and Morrowind seemed more diverse.

JackofTrades

Apr 27, 2008
Sennz0r said:
Jade Empire, if there's one game Bioware should've made a sequel to instead of making Mass Effect it would be this one. Hell the story was compelling and the combat was just awesome.

Can't believe no one mentioned that one.

I would also like to see another Elder Scrolls taking place in the province of Morrowind, and this time the WHOLE of Morrowind. I mean let's face it, Oblivion was just tons of the same stuff, it all looked to similar to me and Morrowind seemed more diverse.
Jade Empire was one of my fav games, I loved the idea and it was quite unique in a way, and your a 100% right about the morrowind based sequel, I still play it and love the atmosphere more then Oblivion's, but the mecanics of morrowind (Fighting, spell casting, thieving, and just about every thing) suck compared to Oblivion's (But Morrowind was on xbox original and Bethesda did learn a lot from their mistakes)

Writerling

May 1, 2008
Ooh, they should make a sequel to that game Final Fantasy XD, no, seriously though? Umm....Dungeon Keepeer II...we shall never see the surface world :(

Nov 28, 2007
I feel like I'm the only person who enjoyed Chrono Cross... T_T

That said, Chrono Cross, Kid Icarus, Jade Empire, KOTOR, and Oblivion all need sequels.

Sucker

May 26, 2008
I gotta say, it was an unpopular game, but Nox was amazing. I loved that game to death, and I still do. I had some of the greatest times in my history of gaming ever playing with people I met online.

Also, the Chrono Trigger [series]. I also wouldn't mind a sequel to Dead Rising that fixed a lot of the problems it had, and added a multiplayer mode where you have to survive inside a mall, or various other buildings. That'd be awesomely intense if you could go online and barricade doors, build things to defend, etc.