How did you find "The Escapist"?

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Zero Punctuation, like everyone here except maybe one or two freak members. As for how I discovered Zero Punctuation, it was linked to on VGcats.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
i was down in my basement playing gta 4 with my brother and his friends when he starts talking about this hilarious review for the gameso he brought up zero puncuation thats how i found it

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
I read some news on another site, about gaming, I guess it was something about game x or y beeing banned, and the source was The Escapist, so I tough, what a funny name. Clicked, read the editorial and two artciles of ed. 220 (yes, that was pretty recent) and I realized I always wanted to find a place with that kind of discussion in games. But I just subscribed a few weeks later, when I realized the quality of all the features.
I just realized ZP was funny weeks later, so I'm in the 1% here

henrebotha

Jan 29, 2009
A friend showed me a bunch of Zero Punctuation vids that he had downloaded. Later, being bored and in need of a laugh, I decided to Google it and see what new games Yahtzee has decided to tear a new asshole. Voila.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Dawn Of War 2 Community. March Mayhem. Saw that Relic needed help. I gave it to them. Ahh, still remember the time when Relic owned up Blizzard... Good Times

OT: Dawn Of War 2 Community. March Mayhem.

huckleberryhound

Nov 19, 2009
Zero Punctuation for me too. I posted in a forum about Crysis, and someone linked ZP....I was a stranger/stalker of yahtzee for a few months, then registered.

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
Last summer a friend told me about Zero Punctuation and I've visited ever since but never bothered signing up till a coupla months back when I saw a thread I had to give my two cents on :p

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I happened to see Unforgotten Realms a long time ago, but I didn't have broadband and it took too long to load on my computer. I then forgot about it for at least a year.

Then I remembered it for no real reason, I googled it, and it came up with the escapist.

Actually, my friends introduced me to Zero Punctuation less then a fortnight later. So I would have started coming here anyway, it's just Unforgotten Realms got there first.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I had a free period in class once with nothing to do, so a friend introduced me to ZP, that was over year ago it wasn't till the September of this year that I actually joined.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
How did you find "The Escapist?"
Am I really supposed to remember?

(yes this is my answer to everyone one of these threads I've ever replied to, and no I have no clue how I found this site, it was years ago and my memory generally sucks)

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
Watched UR for a bit once, when his vids were put on here I watched them here without daring to look at the other vids. Then I watched ZP.

coldshadow

Mar 19, 2009
I came for an episode of yatzee and came back for doomsday arcade. and then the forum took ahold of my soul. now I return here multiple times a day. still love doomsday arcade.

If I didnt find it due to yatzee I would have found out about it a few days later from the brainy gamer podcast :p

Steindorh

Sep 18, 2009
An acquaintance of mine made a Zero Punctuation reference and when I didn't get it he was shocked and told me about this site =)