How did you have sex?

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
CrashBang said:
Everyone's approaching this so awkwardly (probably cos it's awkward) but mine's really typical. We were 16, had been going out for a few months, had sex, it sucked and then we broke up. Ahh, youth.
Yea basically this. First time was terrible, two virgins just doesn't make for fun time.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
CODE-D said:
Ah....I see you found my true motives.....
I now imagine you as a bond villain, sitting in a wheel chair, gently stroking a cat.
OT: Me and my gf had been dating (if I have to use that disgusting word) for about a month, then we decided to have sex. She had experience, I had not. We were at it for like an hour when we decided that we were tired, and that I wasn't going to climax out of stage fright.

The Last Parade

Apr 24, 2009
it was in highschool, like actually in the highschool, it's not as bad as you think, we had an entire room

then the zombies came

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Im one of those people who doesnt believe in sex before marriage...
Same applies to my girlfriend of 1 year...

Considering we are both 18, I will leave you to figure out where this leaves me on this topic.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Gardenia said:
I now imagine you as a bond villain, sitting in a wheel chair, gently stroking a cat.
A hell of a euphemism if I ever saw one... the only way you could make it worse is if you inserted the word 'purring'...

OT: Now that I'm feeling less shitty and actually remembered my first post:

Met gf#2 in therapy... hooked up for the companionship. Went over to her place during the holidays to meet her folks and spend a long weekend there. Parents were out, brother was over at his gf's, other siblings had already moved out. We fumbled about and I made her bleed... not nice for either of us...

Second time, though, was all kinds of out of this world awesome... at that point I developed a certain kind of addiction, shall we say...

flyer son of no one

Jan 5, 2012
well we were friends first before we dated, and after 2 weeks together we were alone in her room and it just happened, we were making out and started undressing each other

MaxiP62

Jul 10, 2011
I'm 15, haven't done it yet, got close not too long ago, and then her parents found out we were talking about it... didn't go down to well and now I'm never allowed to see her again... life goes on.

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
We were kissing on her couch, She straddled my waist and moved her nethers in a rubbing motion against me (which is a pretty clear indicator that a girl is aroused and wants to fuck you) I put a hand on her left breast, and we went from there.

Here's a tip for you OP. It's not everything you've built it up to be. Yes it's fun, yes it feels good at the time, but the fact that you're spending time asking people on the internet how to go about getting* a girl to fuck you and what's worse, you're actually reading the responses like they will help in your endeavor to get laid means you've already attached more significance to the act than it actually has. If you care that much and you're so worked up about it, just pay someone to fuck you and get it out of your system.

*getting: That's the other thing that struck me about your posts. You're asking (like a lot of virgins** on the internet) how to "get" someone to have sex with you. You don't. There are no magic words to open someone's thighs or make their dick hard. It happens pretty spontaneously. Just be open to the idea of it and don't be so awkward or nervous that you say something stupid or creepy and you'll get along fine.

** There is no shame to being a virgin. I know there's a negative connotation to that word, particularly amongst virgins, but there really isn't any shame to the state of not having had sex yet. Don't let it define you.

***Use protection, it's a scary world of VD out there and it's not worth having some unpleasant STD that won't go away for a few minutes of pleasure (and children count as an STD too).

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Matthew94 said:
megaman24681012 said:
Matthew94 said:
megaman24681012 said:
OT: sorry that I can't contribute here guys. Trying to remain celibate and asexual. Though the prospect is intriguing. Also: ELLIPSES!!
How can you try to be asexual, you are or you aren't.

It's not like you can fend off homosexuality.
o_O

>.>

Not sure if serious. If you want me to clarify: I'm not in the mood for relationships or sexual encounters and probably won't be for a while.

Also, you just called me gay, didn't you? How... odd.
No, I'm saying you can't just be "trying to remain" asexual, you either are or you aren't.

There is a difference between "not being in the mood at the moment" and being properly asexual.

Are you an asexual or not, you post implies you just use the tag as you are trying to remain celebit .
You got a point there. Damn me for misunderstanding terms again! Thanks for pointing that out. ^.^

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
T'was actually my Girlfriend who did the convincing the first time. Still together after 3 years, still loving it. Since then though the dynamic in who initiates it has shifted somewhat.

Suave Charlie

Pleasant Bastard
Sep 23, 2009
Well if you're looking for advice, you can always make sex into a bit of a workout with a happy ending. A good bit of cardio so you get in better shape and feel good about yourself. Nothing beats a good sprint after someone in an alley than a good orgasm at the end of it.

This is a weird topic.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
How did you have sex your first couple of times?
- The first couple of times Tom and I made love it was spur of the moment. The attraction between us was immense to say the least.

By which I mean how did you convince another person to do the do with you?
- I'm just that awesome.

Were you boyfriend/girlfriend? How did you meet?
- Yes we were boyfriend/girlfriend. We met over the internet. lol.

How did you get close enough to permit the act?
- I just walked up to him and pressed my body close to his. Though he did also pull me close and we had a passionate kiss.

How long were you together before?
- We were together for a little over a year? Though, if it wasn't a long distance relationship it definitely would have happened sooner. The connection between us is a strong one. :) That and I doubt I would have had the strength to say no to him. o_O I love that boy so much. :)

EDIT: We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary of being together February 17th! :D <3 <3 <3

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
The first couple of times it sorta just happened. Then we became couple after that. It all came very naturally to both of I think, since we were attracted to each other. Even though I hadn't really known her for more than a month or 2.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Strain42 said:
I first had sex with a girl I met in my class that basically used to collect virgins like baseball cards. You know "got, got, need, got, I want it, but only in better condition, got, got"

In fact one of the very first things she said to me was "I smell virgin on you..." I then told her "...I'm John, by the way."
.... What dimension do you live in where a girl actually does that, and how the fuck do I get there?

You are the luckiest person I've ever heard of.

OT: Hasn't happened. I noticed there's a few people here who are saying "I got lucky", and in my case, it's more along the lines of "I'm extremely unlucky".

It's not so much my fault, but more along the lines of it really just hasn't happened. Besides the one time when I broke up with a girl after she told me she was wanted to lose her virginity with me... Though I don't regret that. She was cute, but was crazy... and she's now dating my best friend, and they're super happy. So yeah, don't regret that.

I've dated a few girls over the years, but nothing more than making out ever really happened. But I'm in college now, and slowly becoming more confident. I'm hopeful that I'm gonna meet someone soon.

Oct 11, 2011
Recommendation for the OP: Stay safe, use protection.

My first time? It had been with my girlfriend. We started playing around, kissing, flirting, and then I decided to go for it. It was amazing. Awkward, yes...but still amazing. Still with her, 6 years later. I've loved her every single day of those years.