How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
Rasputin1 said:
Sacman said:
depends on what mood I'm in sometimes 2-3 times a day... once in the morning and once-twice at night right before bed...

but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
You either need a medal for that, or a girlfriend.
he only gets the medal if he gets the girlfriend first!!
I'm actually impressed by this, i used to thought that my friends feat of 15 was alot but 26?! all i can imagine is it feeling like rope burn... just thinking of it hurts!

OT: on average possibly once or twice a day, every so often i can go into overdrive though, darn my being a randy teenager =_=

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Sacman said:
depends on what mood I'm in sometimes 2-3 times a day... once in the morning and once-twice at night right before bed...

but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
They don't call you Sacman for nothing...

OT: on average about twice a day, maybe 3 or 4 if i'm bored

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Good lord, do some of you have nothing better to do? I don't mean that in a disapproving way, I just can't understand how you'd have both the time and desire to do it more a few times in a single day, let alone multiple times every day. Buh.

To answer, when I was younger (aka highschool or so) maybe a few times a week. Nowadays far less than everyone else here.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Sometimes I won't do it for about three days then usually when I do it's 1-2 times daily. Mostly when everyone is at work/school. (Online classes ftw) So once in the afternoon and if I'm still feeling fidgity the second one usually packs more of a punch.

Isolda Sage

Aug 25, 2010
Anywhere from 2-10 times a week. Maybe a little less if I have a man in my life, but I never leave it out completely when I'm dating.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Depends if theres any good topics on the Escapist...

...If I'm not on here answering threads then assume the worst...

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
I don't really masturbate all that much, I'm married so I tend to get it once a night or more depending on the mood.

Jamesfox849

Dec 31, 2010
Since I'm home alone alot, whenever I'm horny... which is alot...
I dunno, 6 or 7 a day? Mostly in the morning

I have alot of free time x3

HellspawnCandy

Oct 29, 2009
Those urges go away eventually, and if you're in a relationship I'd suggest just stop(it seems to make sex a lot pleasurable) once you're in a steady sexual relationship Ms.Palmer seems to go away, I know this by experience.

No I am not flexing at how awesome I am, just pointing at a vase.

Edit:Beware of blisters.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
3 or 4 times a week, maximum, before I go to sleep. Sometimes I just won't feel like it for a while, though, and I generally just don't when I'm on my period.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
More than what is considered healthy. I should leave it at that. But I'm not going to. :p

At least 4 times a day. Sometimes 10, maybe more. I've gone more but my family is home for most of the day.

[sub]I ain't ashamed. (O_O)[/sub]

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
0-10 times a week.
If I have a GF is goes away instantly without reason.
And I sometimes go without doing it for a long while, and that seems to be round about now... I'm just frustrated with everything at the moment and Palmy McPalmPalm ain't helping.

HerrBobo

Jun 3, 2008
I have a very high sex drive, once a day, for sure, most days twice. Some days more. The odd time I'll go without.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Seeing as how I have never had a girlfriend, I suppose I meet Mrs. Loosey and her 5 sisters very often.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Well having not had sex for over 6 months, I didn't expect to be so conservative compared to other posters here. Quite a surprise.

It's about once/twice a week for me!