Humanity will be destroyed in approximately 3 hours

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Sex with anything, indulging myself with food, videogames whilst humping anything, beating the shit out of anyone who has pissed me off.

Mass property damage just for the fun of it also I would try free running on everything just to feel like Ezio! However knowing what English public transport it like I will probably only get to do half of those things.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Have sex with my girlfriend.
Go to the Plaza and wreck shit with her.
Go to EB Games and grab a trolley of games and then throw them at people for kicks.
More sex with girlfriend in food court.
Sex in Kmart.
Sex in EB games whilst playing games I haven't gotten to play before (preferrably 2-player).
etc, etc. . .

I think you catch the drift.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
OniaPL said:
Why everyone wants just sex? I would have some sex and then commit a lot of crimes.
commit a lot of crimes and send an email to telling him he's a colossal dickweed. Naturally. :D

OT: sry for double posts, but I'd also make a flamethrower from a kerosene tank and charge around like a dickhead lighting stuff on fire. Y'know, like the leprechaun tells me to.

Cadd

... in a White Wine Sauce
Jul 14, 2009
I would don my best suit and drink copious amounts of my 'interesting emergency wines'.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
Get on bike - find boyfriend - sex. if I'm going out, I'm going out with a BANG!
What she said. But with random girl instead.

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
I have the flu something fierce, so I'll ache my way to the top of the highest building, and yell "THANKS!" Before being overcome with the urge to vomit yet again.

gary the red shirt

Jun 3, 2010
I'd get completely wasted while going on the best, 3 hour road trip i possibly could. Always wanted to see how fast i could get my Oldsmobile to go.

Arduras

Jul 14, 2009
Probably go for a hike up into the mountains around town, fighting off the Drop Bear invasion that is surely the cause for our extinction, and enjoy the environment while drinking as many scotches as I can.. even if I do fall off said mountain :)

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
Steal a car and drive to my school, break into the music block and drag their big speakers out onto the oval via a shit-load of extension cords. I'll drop them down onto the ground so they are projecting the sound into the earth. I'll put on some house music that I like and lie in the flooded oval, stare up at the sky and feel the ripples.

GodofCider

Nov 16, 2010
Well, since there is no possible way to avoid the extinction of our entire species, in three hours.

I suppose, I would walk outside, sit in the snow, and think until I die. I've yet to come to grips with my own mortality; so, then is as good a time as any to attempt to do so. Perhaps that is what I would be doing.

It's not like it'll matter either way.

Sargey

Jul 13, 2010
Go to a buffet with all my friends, and enjoy the most awesome food-fight ever. Then sex?