I got a crowbar

Drakenian

Jul 25, 2008
Blood_Lined said:
Ask Gordan Freeman, he'd probably have the best response to: "I've got a crowbar."
Do this too. Good idea, by the way.

Sorry for the double post... Am I going to die now?

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
Drakenian said:
Blood_Lined said:
Ask Gordan Freeman, he'd probably have the best response to: "I've got a crowbar."
Do this too. Good idea, by the way.

Sorry for the double post... Am I going to die now?
As long as gordan freeman doesnt read this thread i think that you'll be fine, as for my own use? I'd use it as a tool for opening up things.

Gitsnik

May 13, 2008
Howsabout some ingenuity. My last crowbar was used to keep a door propped open whilst holding the ramp up that we were shifting some hardware down whilst in the dark*. Other uses include using one for a make shift car jack (one of the proper 2m long crowbars you see a lot on farms), breaking up soil for a garden, a temporary door lock, a temporary noggin while renovating a bedroom, and (of course) as a threatening tool when confronted by a bunch of idiots who feel that fighting me is a good idea.

*Translation: We didn't have enough hands to hold open the door, and he ramp was bending while we were stealing stuff**, so we solved two problems at once

**I used to do physical penetration tests for large corporations. This one was to check physical security to the server room. Also, don't hire Chubb security. They suck.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
whaleswiththumbs said:
and nobody say anything about rubbing it on my balls, it's a cold bar of steel, thats just a bad idea.
rub it on your friend's balls!

Deusoma

May 31, 2009
Run around with it constantly held up to your face, as if it were a first-person shooter weapon.

Or you could, you know, rub it on your balls.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Stegofreak said:
Use it for EVERTHING! There's nothing that wouldn't be better with a crowbar involved...nothing!
Wait .. Even sex?

theflyingpeanut said:
I don't actually know what crowbars are used ...
What! You use screwdrivers to open up tombs! Why?
Oddly enough it was the "screwdriver" part, and not the "tomb" part that freaked you out =P

AS for what to do with a crowbar. I'd say pretty much as the others. Also. Hold it in front of your face, making it look like a FPS. I do that a lot, when I have nothing to do at work, and I'm near a crowbar (the best thing is our crowbar is red =D) ... What? What??

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Daye.04 said:
Stegofreak said:
Use it for EVERTHING! There's nothing that wouldn't be better with a crowbar involved...nothing!
Wait .. Even sex?
Hmmm...OH SHIT! Rule 34*! DAMN YOU DAYE FOR SPAWNING THAT!
[sup]I think that's the one[/sup]
Daye.04 said:
theflyingpeanut said:
I don't actually know what crowbars are used ...
What! You use screwdrivers to open up tombs! Why?
Oddly enough it was the "screwdriver" part, and not the "tomb" part that freaked you out =P

AS for what to do with a crowbar. I'd say pretty much as the others. Also. Hold it in front of your face, making it look like a FPS. I do that a lot, when I have nothing to do at work, and I'm near a crowbar (the best thing is our crowbar is red =D) ... What? What??
That's perfectly normal. As is wondering why the sound that it makes when hitting people in the head in a game isn't the same as in real life...and the running from the cops and hiding in the woods for hours after the event...
Wait, what are we talking about?
Oh right!
You should use it as a small cane and do a dance number while spinning it all around!

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Neonbob said:
Hmmm...OH SHIT! Rule 34*! DAMN YOU DAYE FOR SPAWNING THAT/1
Yes it is. But it couldn't possibly be that bad with just involving a crowbar dur... Oh .. Oh! Oh god! The pictures! Take them away!

But yeah. You could also use it for what it's supposed to be used .. You know killing the zombines, combines and zombies opening wooden boxes, floor, walls and such ..

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Daye.04 said:
Neonbob said:
Hmmm...OH SHIT! Rule 34*! DAMN YOU DAYE FOR SPAWNING THAT/1
Yes it is. But it couldn't possibly be that bad with just involving a crowbar dur... Oh .. Oh! Oh god! The pictures! Take them away!

But yeah. You could also use it for what it's supposed to be used .. You know killing the zombines, combines and zombies opening wooden boxes, floor, walls and such ..
Yes...yes, anything to remove those images...
Steel wool is not enough...my eyes...they still burn...oh dear lord...I never thought...the whole thing...jesus...I think that would need a surgeon to remove...what have you unleashed upon the world, Daye?
Opening boxes...use it to open boxes...boxes...
*shudders*

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Pry open a cash register and take all the money.
Oh something legal...uhh...umm...err, I don't know. What can you do with a crowbar that's considered legal?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Put on glasses, dress in an grey orange suit then run around breaking crates with it.... and see if the ownders of the crates get the joke.