If you could nuke a country?

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Sweden, the only things that have slithered out of that miserable hole are Pirates, "SWE?" brats and open-source using kneejerks who believe "the man" is hiding all the cancer cures because they somehow make money off it

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
None. I've got nothing against any people of any nation, just their leaders.

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
None, I'm not an arsehole and people are inherently similar. I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts on this.

danirax

Jan 11, 2011
I will nuke the MOON!!!! muahahahahaha......
reason: just cuz
*after the nuke hits the moon*
hmmm it seemed such a good idea at the time.....

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
Forget countries, I'd nuke the moon, knock it back a few miles, have it pull harder so the waves get bigger, then go surf. Fuck yeah

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
[edit]

danirax said:
I will nuke the MOON!!!! muahahahahaha......
reason: just cuz
*after the nuke hits the moon*
hmmm it seemed such a good idea at the time.....
XD I didn't even see your post till mine registered.

PromethianSpark

Mar 27, 2011
Convoy said:
I'm an American, I'd nuke my own country and Israel. For world peace. I'd have a statue in my honor.
I would build one in your honour!

GenericAmerican said:
Atlantis, it's out there, and I say we get rid of it.
Omg Lol!

Nine strategic nukes is all that is required to blow the planet of its axis and trigger doomsday! Would have to choose that

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Aeshi said:
Sweden, the only things that have slithered out of that miserable hole are Pirates, "SWE?" brats and open-source using kneejerks who believe "the man" is hiding all the cancer cures because they somehow make money off it
I've been thinking and thinking, and I can't honestly deduce whether you're being serious or not. I mean, do you honestly think that those three things are the only things that come out of Sweden? And because of those things, we deserve to be nuked?

In that case, maybe I'll just remind you of some good Swedish things, game related even, since this is a gaming site mainly, that you seem to have missed.

Battlefield/Mirrors Edge: Swedish
Just Cause: Swedish
Amnesia/Prenumbra: Swedish
Syndicate (2012): Swedish
Minecraft: Swedish
The Darkness(2007): Swedish

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
These joke theoretical question threads get way too political : \

Antarctica!! because fuck penguins!

theswordsmn

Nov 12, 2010
ANTARCTICA!! Because the massive amount of destruction and heat would melt the polar ice caps thus flooding the ENTIRE WORLD!!! My plan will cause for the destruction of EVERYTHING!!! Bwuahahahahahaha- *cough* - ugh, sorry dry throat. But yeah world domination and all that.

Pontus Hashis

Feb 22, 2010
I would nuke NCR and The Legions controled areas... OH WAIT, already did that x3
So let's go for the vatican instead!

personaitor

Aug 25, 2010
I would nuke the entirety of Mexico.

Well, maybe not the entirety. Just places with a large concentration of drugs, gangs, and whatever have you.

or i would nuke mars, just to get rid of anything that may or may not be there...

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Obviously Australia: no land mass with spiders like that can be allowed to survive.

geK0 said:
Antarctica!! because fuck penguins!
Sending them flowers would probably be more effective.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I wouldn't as it goes against every fiber of my being. Even if that country was in the process of conquering my country.

Still, if I had to it would be the U.S. Why?

As a social experiment. I'd like to know the outcome of such an attack.
Would my country (Canada) be wiped off the face of the earth via retaliatory nukes?
Would the U.S. finally lose it's grip as the global superpower? Who would take over?
Would the global economy entirely collapse?

Trillovinum

Dec 15, 2010
IamQ said:
Aeshi said:
I've been thinking and thinking, and I can't honestly deduce whether you're being serious or not. I mean, do you honestly think that those three things are the only things that come out of Sweden? And because of those things, we deserve to be nuked?

In that case, maybe I'll just remind you of some good Swedish things, game related even, since this is a gaming site mainly, that you seem to have missed.

Battlefield/Mirrors Edge: Swedish
Just Cause: Swedish
Amnesia/Prenumbra: Swedish
Syndicate (2012): Swedish
Minecraft: Swedish
The Darkness(2007): Swedish
You had me convinced with minecraft alone my friend.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Hmmm... Antarctica or that place with the Super Volcano.
If I'm nuking something I'm gonna aim for something that will take out more than just one country.

Or maybe just nuke the whole of the USA because why the hell not?