If your genitals was a game...

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
WolfEdge said:
Paksenarrion said:
WolfEdge said:
Paksenarrion said:
I think there's actually a movie about my vagina; let me see if I can find it...

Here it is. The mysterious spinning ball of evil that drives men and women insane is my clitoris. The title "Event Horizon" describes my vagina.

That's right. I have an evil detachable clitoris.

I thought those came standard. Is that not true?
I don't know how to respond to this. If you were a fellow double X chromosome, I'd high five you, but if you had a Y chromosome, I'd be like, "You can't say that. Only we can say that." And then kick you in the balls, then apologize immediately after, because I'm probably adding to your mindset that all women are evil. This is so complicated.

It's the difference between, "Wassup my ninja!" and "Wassup my ninjers!"

Sorry, I'm just...I don't know why, but that kind of hit a nerve. I feel awful, because I shouldn't be so sensitive about that. This is like the time I kneed my brother for stealing my bra while I was in the shower. I just ran out, buck naked, grabbed his shirt and kneed him hard from behind.

But then I came to my senses and just hugged him while apologizing profusely. I'm a horrible older sister.
D:

Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I thought women were evil. I was more joking about the detachable bit, along the lines of someone looking at optional features for a car. At least, that's where my mind went, and I was trying to add to that perceived joke.

My bad.
No, it's okay. I'm sorry I was all feminazi on you. I'd hug you if I could. I mean, if you wanted a hug.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
Who says they can't use their powers to jerk each other while they talk?

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
They might be Jesuses, but that doesn't mean that they are telekinetic. That is only for GODS! And wizards/sorcerers/mages... And Jedi, sith, the folks of Rapture and a bunch more folks. But NOT Jesus, no sire bob.
But...but...midichlorians! The bible is filled with Midichlorians!

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Dwarf Fortress. Extremely long and really, really, really, really hard. And hardly anybody plays it. But really fun if you're good and you can handle it. Experience also makes you better with it.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Half Life 3. Not episode 3, Half Life 3. Because it is going to be a decade before anyone on this site learns anything about my genitalia.

Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
The snip of hilarity
They ache from my laughter.
The other side of Aslan you never see.
Well even the Jesus Lion needs to tend to his balls every now and then.
That actually clarified my thoughts greatly! I imagined Jesus Lion, Raptor Jesus, Pirate Cyborg Ninja Jesus, Optimus Prime, and Republican Jesus sitting around a campfire sharing stories and talking about their balls.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
Super Meat Boy!!!

It's meaty....and...hard?
Super Meat Boy isn't hard.
Super Meat Boy is easy.
Jumper is hard.
Get over it.

Anyway, yeah, my dick is Daggerfall because it's huge and doesn't look too good.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
No. Now you are just making stuff up to save your own hide, and we do not tolerate such behavior. BiG Mike will come around to your house in the next week. Enjoy your anus while it's still whole.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Mortal Kombat. It's the payoff that counts.

Paksenarrion said:
...she looks like some kind of...loli death machine...
Oh shit, we have jailbait amongst us!

PureLocke

Jan 18, 2011
Psychonauts, because if you can't occupy my mind what's the point. Also no one has played the game.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Half Life 3. Not episode 3, Half Life 3. Because it is going to be a decade before anyone on this site learns anything about my genitalia.

Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
The snip of hilarity
They ache from my laughter.
The other side of Aslan you never see.
Well even the Jesus Lion needs to tend to his balls every now and then.
That actually clarified my thoughts greatly! I imagined Jesus Lion, Raptor Jesus, Pirate Cyborg Ninja Jesus, Optimus Prime, and Republican Jesus sitting around a campfire sharing stories and talking about their balls.
How could I forget space jesus?!

RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
No. Now you are just making stuff up to save your own hide, and we do not tolerate such behavior. BiG Mike will come around to your house in the next week. Enjoy your anus while it's still whole.
You are just like a schoolgirl. You take me in with innocent, friendly banter, and the next thing I know, my anus is in danger.

Help me, space jesus!

Samechiel

Nov 4, 2009
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
Fable 3

I got a crown.
BA-DUM-TISH!
Oh, come on. You're selling yourself short.

You don't just have a crown, but a ton of bugs, no replayablility, and everyone regrets the purchase!

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
Help me, space jesus!
There ain't no space Jesus to help you now little lady. You in rape territory now.
Whoops! We're getting close to balls-kneeing territory...sorry, just a little sensitive about *that word*. You know..."territory".