I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
HentMas said:
"you fucking beaner!!"

seriously, you think that i eat beans just because i am Mexican??? hahahahahaha
I can sympathize with that, once on a modded XBL match of Halo 3 I was told that I have an accent, which was bullshit, I speak perfectly clear english, yet for some reason they started treating me like a foreigner from then on. It wasn't particularly an insult but it stil felt like a shitty attempt to label me.

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
This one guy who was terrible and on the opposite team his name was callme.....(the ellipses dentoting a telephone number) sent all of the people on my team a F*ck your mother and stuff like that (the same message to my whole team) until eventually one of the guys on my team called the number and left the guy a nasty voice mail...stupidity FTW

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
Lots of communists call me a nazi because I don't think Stalin was a giant cuddly teddy bear.

More gaming related, I was called a tortoise for net sprinting and jumping like a maniac in CoD4. I wanted to check my 6 and peek around corners, thus, I wasn't quite as fast as the lunatics.

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
Spitfire175 said:
Lots of communists call me a nazi because I don't think Stalin was a giant cuddly teddy bear.

More gaming related, I was called a tortoise for net sprinting and jumping like a maniac in CoD4. I wanted to check my 6 and peek around corners, thus, I wasn't quite as fast as the lunatics.
I get called other names for when all of my teammates go one direction I go the other and suprise the hell out of the other team for quick and easy kills. :)

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
"I'm going to rape your face with my vagina"

I wish I was making this up. This was some random chick on Call of Duty: World at War, saying this after some guy called her a ***** for using a Thompson.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Caliostro said:
Wasder said:
The trick is to really get them to believe you.

I don't get why "my mom's dead..." thing works on people... Whenever I go down the "I fucked your mother" route, generally facetiously and if possible done with a TF2 Spy voice(even though more often than not they take it seriously), and I'm met with a "my mom's dead" comeback I generally reply something along the lines of "I know :D", "Now she is" or "And if she wasn't she'd die of shame thanks to you".

@OP: Worst insult ever... I don't know, they're all generally uninspired. "Fag!" probably... Simply because it's sooo generic.
Or, 'No wonder she was so (cold/quiet/still/buried six feet underground, delete as appropriate)'

Above

Oct 3, 2009
On XbL i was on MW2 And a dude dropped a Care Package,he died,i protected the crate and he came back,then he nodded his character and didnt take the crate,i expected he thought for me to take it for helping him...i was wrong,i took the UAV from the care package i heard the sound of a headset being plugged in,then he said in a screamy voice you fucking Poosuck...POOSUCK!!!! WTF!? anyway i just laughed at him along with everyone else in the game

EPIC

May 28, 2009
"Hey man, you're a gay ******."

Ahh, pleonasms.

Then again, if you use the real definitions of "gay" and "******", I'm a happy bundle of sticks.

I also got "hehe, your voice is weird", in a Michigan accent, but then it wasn't really an insult, just an observation. Us Brits get it a lot from our US counterparts.

Spitfire175 said:
Lots of communists are evidently not real communists.

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
Scrythe" post="18.158499.3952836 said:
"I'm going to rape your face with my vagina using my favorite strapon" quote]

Now it is even funnier/more disturbing xD.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Thaius said:
"What kind of name is Thaius, you're so stupid."

This said by a guy with a million numbers and "XxX"s in his name. It's nice to have one of the few original names on Xbox Live.
You should have said, "It's Latin for 'Leg'".

ShankHA32

May 10, 2009
Troll on TF2: Your JPA? HOLY FCKU GO GET NUEKD SNO!
Me: Im part of the Japanese PISSOFF Association, yes.
Troll: HLY FKU U SPK ENGLISH?
Me: No, i just got lucky with hitting random keyboard buttons.
*Silence*
Troll: HHAHAEHAHAH! i KilLed U!
Me: *Dead Ringer and stabs him*
Troll: MDA JPA HAX
Me: You literally have 0 Points..........
Troll: CKU YOU!!!!!!
*Leaves*

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
"You have insulted my honour and now I'll have to get violent" - Pretty sad when you headshot the same guy 4 times in TF2

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Some jerk at school sits down to chess with me. His words:

"I eat little fat-balls like you for breakfast!"

I'm not fat, I've never been eaten, he mentioned earlier that he skipped breakfasts... but instead of saying anything like that, I looked back at him and said, without thinking, in a even voice:

"You eat fat balls for breakfast?"

I won the game.

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
Thaius said:
"What kind of name is Thaius, you're so stupid."

This said by a guy with a million numbers and "XxX"s in his name. It's nice to have one of the few original names on Xbox Live.
I get that sometimes oddly enough.

Also, 9 out of 10 people cannot pronounce 'zaku'

I get "zuko" and "zukuh" the most, and a third being 'zuku'

It's pronounced "zah-koo" o_O

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Mr.Tea said:
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:
I was getting shouted at by some french dude on MW2 for accidentally team-killing him.

I am unsure as to what he said, but I am sure it was something profoundly witty and well thought out.
Swearing in French is something to be savoured, your a lucky man to have been sworn at by a French guy, like we don't actually have a translation for "Fuck You".... the direct translation would be "go get ass raped".
Depends if the guy was from France or Quebec... He could've gotten "Va te faire foutre espece de petit encule de fils de pute" from the former or "Mange donc d'la calisse de marde esti de criss de gros cave" from the latter.

ColdStorage said:
We also have a single word for describing pulling your foreskin back, epic.
How can I not know that word? Well, maybe I do know, but I'm drawing a complete blank here...

Incidentally, "Prepuce" is one hell of an ugly word.
Think the word's bad on its own?
Check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce