Invader Zim - Anyone a fan?

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Do I like Zim? DO I LIKE ZIM?!?!?!
let me show ya a little steam group I started...
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GIRchurch/
Yes, I like Zim... very very much.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
OutcastBOS said:
I feel in the minority...I never really liked this show. I don't know why, it just...didn't do it for me. Please don't burn me as a heretic internet! D:
Burn him! Burn the heretic! He will burn at the stake, purified of all his heretical thoughts about Invader Zim over the purifing fire of... FIRE! BURN HIM! (/sarcasm)

It was a good show, but thing is, in my mind, I can't think of how someone couldn't like it... other than that for some reason, the show didn't hit the right switch in the mind whatever person who does not like it, so they end up going Meh. But, I can't judge! There are things that by disliking them, one is truly a heretic, like, say... biscuits!

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Lear said:
OutcastBOS said:
I feel in the minority...I never really liked this show. I don't know why, it just...didn't do it for me. Please don't burn me as a heretic internet! D:
Burn him! Burn the heretic! He will burn at the stake, purified of all his heretical thoughts about Invader Zim over the purifing fire of... FIRE! BURN HIM! (/sarcasm)

It was a good show, but thing is, in my mind, I can't think of how someone couldn't like it... other than that for some reason, the show didn't hit the right switch in the mind whatever person who does not like it, so they end up going Meh. But, I can't judge! There are things that by disliking them, one is truly a heretic, like, say... biscuits!
That's it. It seemed good enough, it just didn't flip the right switch for me.

Yeah, and about that biscuit thing...

I love biscuits!]

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Invader Zim is a pretty good show. It had the wickedness of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (Heck, it was probably darker then that show) with the Humor and the "WTF" moments of Ren And Stimpy. I do like it and if it's on I'll watch it.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
I remember watching it back when it was on, and I enjoyed it, but I don't think I was ever a particular fan of it.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I like it quite a lot - I never actually saw it on TV, but I was lucky enough to get the complete series DVD cheap awhile ago. I've always been a fan of Jhonen Vasquez since I read the Squee comics, great stuff.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
It may have taken about five years, but the DVDs were finally released in New Zealand, so I finally had a legitimate copy of the series. I fuckin' love Zim. Some of Vasquez's best work, second only to JTHM.

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Welcome to the Escapist. Don't get too attached-within two years you'll hate or be banned.
And yes, Zim is awesome.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Fan? Maybe.

Enjoyed? Yes

Also since Nicktoons replays it every so often (or a straight out Marathon during this summer) it was one of the better shows on....

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
I preefer Squee and JTHM. It's LIKE Zim, but better. Jhonen's earlier work is funny as hell.

That said; Computer! Take me to the weasels!

Northern64

Aug 29, 2011
Zim: "wait if you've never used them, how do you know they work?"
Dim: "... I'mGonnaFindOutRightNow!"

yeah, i'm a fan