It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I finished work at 8:30 and have work all weekend long. So a quiet night-in for me with a Guinness or two. I also got a new manga in the post, Shoulder-A-Coffin Kuro, so I'll read that as well.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Playing Oblivion to make the Skyrim wait easier, and thinking about Lonesome Road. Read more of Atlas Shrugged. Dammit Ferris blackmail is low!

ParadiseOnceLost

Jan 26, 2010
I am trying to beat gears of war 2 on insanity difficulty and having a mental debate on whether or not I can afford gears of war 3.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
I need to call Walmart about starting my job soon, but other than that I have no obligation, so I'm probably looking at playing some minecraft and watching some Netflix. Good times.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Just completed Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. Most likely gonna do it again xD

Fridays are usually a "stay at home and relax" day for me. It's Saturdays I go to hang with friends and stuff.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Watching Futurama while packing for University tomorrow.

Third year! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Going to play in the stands at a football game.
Yay for wearing a sousaphone for 3 hours!

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
I might hang out with a friend. If not, either finish an anime trade I've got going with someone, or finish Firefly.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Watch Zero Punctuation, play some Space Marine and go to bed (after drinking orange juice). Long day at school today and I feel really tired so I won't be up for long past midnight.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Played some co-op Dead island with a friend. More recently I just finished watching an episode of The IT Crowd, while eating some sandwiches.
Going to bed soon is likely, been little sleep the last couple of days due to school.

Btw, don't type google into google, not even as a prank. I'm serious.

LoorTheDarkElf

Jun 22, 2008
I'm having the same party I have every other Friday; old friends from high school come over to my house, we go outside and have a bonfire, come back in and play truth or dare, drink coffee at 2 in the morning, and talk until wee hours in the morning. The difference this Friday is that labor day weekend left some booze in my house, so we're taking it upon ourselves to finish it because my parents are trying to quit, so we need it out of the house. Win-Win, Loor thinks. :)

For the evening we've made up our own drinking rules for Worms Armageddon on the XBox 360, and I'll be mixing the drinks to keep things at a nice pace. I'm aiming for a buzzed party, not drunk. :) There's likely to be vodka in the fruit smoothies, rum in the coke, and we might make the Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver. :D

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
I've got to go to the gym and work out, for starters. I'm also six chapters behind on my reading for English, so I'm going to be reading Henry James' The American for a good chunk of the night.

Aside from that? Hanging out at my apartment, tooling around the internet like I do. Pretty quiet evening, but I'm all right with that.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I got two classes to study for then its back to my Gears of War 2 run in preparation for the third game. Also watching NCIS and Glee in preparation for the new seasons.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Im seeing drive tonight. Im looking forward to it. Then trying to finish several games i have been procrastinating

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I'm gonna go hang out with some friends, come home, pour myself some coffee, and play Deadly Premonition, which I recently purchased for $18.99.