LoadingReadyRun: Impersonal Information

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
Heheh... Canadians are funny. They sound just like Americans except sometimes they say funny things like Zed. Heheheh... Zed.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Not to imply that you guy are nuts but, and don't take this the wrong way, you guys are nuts! Still love you all

-M

waterboy99troop

Jan 14, 2010
Ima842 said:
zxcv street, i hate that palce, you better move to qwer street. or 123 fake street
123 fake street is not safe either... and i'm pretty sure they raided it already...

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I always use asdf but yxcv never occurred to me, maybe I should move on to that name, just in case.

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
My fake online people all live in Yemen and are called Robert Stornaway (or R. Stornaway)

Was AAAA AAAA played by Graham?

Edit: wrote Matt instead of Graham (the motto at the top was by matt so he was on the brain)

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
AquaAscension said:
connall said:
AquaAscension said:
connall said:
AquaAscension said:
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?
*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.
Oh right, thanks. Hopefully that cold clears up soon because you seem to be coughing up information covered with a thick condescending mucus. Sounds pretty unhealthy. They've got pills for that, I heard.
I actually expected you to say suppository instead of "pills" but the credits really should have been the first place you checked. It's like when you are on youtube and someone asked "What music is at x" it just is pointless. No offence, that's just my opinion.
Eh. I checked the credits per your prescription, and it lead me to a website that is currently being worked on unfortunately. I hadn't really associated credits with where to find information like that on the internet since a lot of work does tend to go uncredited here. Oh well, it's a learning experience.
There is a youtube channel link on the website.However you did ask WHO did it so I guess it still answered the question.

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
Hahaha, awesome episode guys, lying to the internet is my last hope to not get caught by the man, man.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I actually find it very hard to recover log in details from many sources because my name is egfgeo figeogfpeg. Needless to say, you had me sniggering aloud, alone (qq) through out.

Very nice stinger (though I did guess something like that would happen, was a logical joke to reach).

Btw, my zip code is 12345 despite living in Britain. I'm awsome. And I live in Finland, though sometimes Afganistan. Depends how wildly I spin my mouse wheel.

*edit* The reason why my name is egfgeo figeogfpeg, is because it's faster to type than taking my time neatly spelling asdf ghjk. It's also fun emulate playing a Retirbution Paladin (oooh burn).

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
I have given out my personal information way to many times. Not bank accounts, cellphone number, or credit cards. But just about everything else.

Eldan

Jun 22, 2008
Oh god...

I hope the FBI never finds out about Noname Incognito, 0 Nonexistent Street.

jonnosferatu

Mar 29, 2009
YES

YESSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MOTHER

FUCKING

YES
---
It might just be that I'm euphoric from just doing some heavy conditioning work, but...yeah. It started out interesting, got very good, and then transcended such primitive scales once the credits started.