Lurking and you

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I either post or I don't even come here. I lurk primarily everywhere else though.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Oh lord yes.

If it's not on the Forum\RP boards then odds are I dont post. Even if it's a good thread, I always feel kinda awkward in the off topic forum for some reason most of the time...

Which is also something I'm trying to correct >.>

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Princess Molestia said:
Saromnour said:
Princess Molestia said:
I lurk more than any of you know.
Pfft... I joined in June. This is my 6th post. I am a professional lurker. BOW IN MY GLORY.
I've been lurking for 2 years! NOW BOW to my glory!
Oh the internet, where even not participating comes with e-penis brag-offs.
I'm pretty sure there are already literal jerking-off-off's somewhere in the world...

humanity's greatest achievements...

Aitur

Jan 1, 2011
I've been lurking for about 2 years now, although I only became an official lurker at the start of this year.
Although whenever anyone mentions lurkers I always think of these -

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I lurked for a while before I started posting. Nowadays I am too busy to really spend time on here. I long for the days when I could quite happily spend all day on here with no worries *sigh*

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I lurk so much that I entered this thread, typed out something to post, then deleted it and went to a different thread before remembering this one.

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
looks at joining date and post count.... ah yeah

also i lurked for a good year before i registered

slippereend

Jan 4, 2011
I usually lurk. When I find a thread interesting and I've got something usefull to say imo, then I'll post something.
Though it does feels kinda pointless, people don't really reply a lot on my posts. But w/e, I prefer reading these topics over posting.

Often I don't post either because I think my english isn't good enough.. =/

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
I lurked for a bit before joining, then do it at times when I feel like it. Try to be active, though. Just feels weird to not comment, at times, but then I have to update so that I know what's recently been said and... Oh wait 5 pages? But I'm too lazy to read all that now, considering I have another interesting topic to lurk on too!

In short, I do my best not to, though I sometimes fail.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I lurk quite a bit. If I posted in every thread I visited, my post count would probably be in the 300's. I do post more than I lurk, though.

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Ohhh yes. I used to lurk forever, and I'm still not too active on the public forums these days, with an average post-a-day or so. Most of my activity is in the user groups.

earth_07

Mar 7, 2009
Me? Lurk? I guess I do.

Sometimes...alright, most of the time.

It's not an addiction I swear...

FurinKazanNZ

Dec 30, 2009
I don't usually post if there is more than 3 pages of posts already. But There seems to be only 1 page at time of posting here, so I will contribute my information to the discussion.
Captcha: arse MP author

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I post a bit, but most of my time is spent reading. I usually only post if I have something to add, so basically only in threads with low post counts. Most of my time is spent on the front page looking at the Latest Posts box for that.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
My post count compared to the time I joined up makes me quite a big lurker here. I usually just have better things to do than go on forums in general but occasionally i'll have a posting spree. I doubt anyone here even knows of me by name or avatar.