Mar-A-Lago Raid

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I think the best chance for the Democrats (not that this will be very likely to happen) is for Biden to decline to run for re-election, in which case California governor Gavin Newsom has expressed interest in running. I think he would have a pretty decent shot, and he's shown himself to not be afraid to call out Republicans for their bullshit.
Most Americans will hate Newsom just for being from California (and related to Pelosi) and even people in California don't actually like Newsom. The only reason he's calling out Republicans is because he's a drama hound, not because he has any actual morals or convictions (though I'll give him credit for the insulin thing).

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
I think the best chance for the Democrats (not that this will be very likely to happen) is for Biden to decline to run for re-election, in which case California governor Gavin Newsom has expressed interest in running. I think he would have a pretty decent shot, and he's shown himself to not be afraid to call out Republicans for their bullshit.
Oh god please no, he's like the mirror image of Desanti. Can't we just have someone whose not crazy and maybe below the age of retirement.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Oh god please no, he's like the mirror image of Desanti. Can't we just have someone whose not crazy and maybe below the age of retirement.
And while we're at it, let's get someone with actual integrity, find the fountain of youth, and genetically engineer pigs with wings and hollow bones.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
The court lifted the hold on Mar-a-Lago records.

This was Trumps big play, he was hopefully wthis would stall for years and it was shot down a mouth later. Get fucked

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Considering the fact that Cannon is an appointee of Trump she shouldn't even be on the case due to clear conflict of interest, but of course they're going to ignore that.