Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Every Sales Record Known to Man

pandorum

Mar 22, 2011
That is still your opinion on why you do not like cod no real reason and by your logic as i have been playing games for 19 years what i say is wright over what you say stop being silly and grow up be proud that video games is dominating the entertainment industry if people like you had your way all we would be playing is shitty art house games that suck but are cool because you liked them as a kid

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
So much hate in this thread :O
But lets all sit down and consider the following statements.

1. Most video games are made to get money.
2. MW3 made epic amounts of money
3. MW3 is the bestest game evar!

Now you might say that the game itself isn't fun to play or some other slightly irrelevant things, but that doesn't matter as long as people are buying it.

pandorum

Mar 22, 2011
Enslave_All_Elves said:
Twilight did well too. Good "work" Bobby Kotick, you fro toting douche.

"You're a hater!"

Yeah I am. Suck it. Battlefield 3 is better and the developers put more work into it. You're just a cash farm for lazy fucks. Furthermore, supporting tired properties over and over destroys creativity and competition in the industry (good luck getting backing for a shooter that has to compete with the big dumb Juggernaut that is CoD in the "realistic" shooter department). Oh gee, horde mode. Great. Haven't lost every single person I used to compete with or do co-op with to mind numbing bullshit modes like that.

"Oh so because you don't like it must be bad!/You're not a reviewer fuck you!"

Oh right. Because I haven't been playing games for 18 fucking years at this point. Probably longer than many of you have even existed including your time as a spermy. I played all the Call of Duty games (before it was cool and on 360 you damned dirty snot nosed nublets). I played all the Battlefield games. Call of Duty was the game of choice until MW2. In fact for the longest time Battlefield had garbage infantry combat and the only saving grace was the squad/class based mechanics. Oh MW2 was shiny and cool and had neat stuff, but after all that it was just abusive tards ruining every match with glitches, unbalanced weaponry, and fine tuned youtube propagated camping positions. CoD 2 was the best game as far pure skill/twitch based FPS skills go. I still miss that game. Furthermore the only thing separating my opinion from that of a professional reviewer is that they can write. There isn't much they know about a game or how it functions that I don't. "Well you don't understand development then..." Yeah I do, I looked into it as a career path. Wanted to do animation or concept art. Your argument sucks more than mine. I simply say MW 2.5 is lackluster because I think it is and that is more than enough to qualify me to slap words onto a forum whether you like them or not.
That is still your opinion on why you do not like cod no real reason and by your logic as i have been playing games for 19 years what i say is wright over what you say stop being silly and grow up be proud that video games is dominating the entertainment industry if people like you had your way all we would be playing is shitty art house games that suck but are cool because you liked them as a kid.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Archangel357 said:
Rarhnor said:
That doesn't justify hating the game. If you hate the ignorance the people give you for liking your preferred games, then hate the person not the game. CoD doesn't breed disrespect and ignorance. People do. Also, it's pretty clear you play for the escapism of games, so what the !"#¤%& are you doing online. Get that gorgeous ass over to Mass Effect and have a good time.
Didn't I just say that I own MW1 & 2?

I fail to see our disagreement here, since your post pretty much echoes the sentiments that I myself expressed elsewhere.
Your previous post, to me at least, implied disliking the game for its user-base, and yeah, I just saw your other post.

I'll just excuse myself and leave you to your mouth-foaming.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Next one wont sell as well.

Even I hate MW3. And im one of those hapless fools that tries to defend the series. Its a complete pile of shit, and the community is noticing. They fucked up bad with stuff like stopping power for all guns, no local only search option and the fucking lag compensator.

Yes, its actually a real thing in the game. A fucking lag compensator. What. The. Fuck.

To summarize, Sledgehammer are a pile of idiots who cant make a multiplayer title work for shit.
Actually I believe Sledgehammer concentrated on the Single player and the multi player was mainly Infinity Wards responsibility.

Kdavi84

Sep 20, 2011
Why cant people who like Cod be left alone? Oh yea i forgot, gamers polarize worse than any other community.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Well, it must be doing something right when it continues to sell this well at this point. Pure marketing stunts wouldn't have lasted it this long.

Not sure what though. It's a good game - strong graphics, good milsim design, excellent setpieces, highly polished gameplay etc. - but the lack of innovation and the extremely short single player campaigns with their generic and disjointed stories shouldn't earn it a place as high as this.

Oh well, I've had a good - if short - time with it, and so have a ton of other people. Can't see any problem with that.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Cool. Glad to see Video Games becoming popular outside our nerdy little corner. Personally not a fan of the game, but I see the appeal.

Terrara

Jul 1, 2011
I've seen MW3 demo and all, it looked much worse then even Battlefield and Battlefield looks ugly [read: I am biased against MMOFPS games]. Why gamers? why do you keep helping Kotick make bad games? The last hopes of freeing Blizzard from his tyranny are gone now :(