Most Annoying Online Gamers

spa21788

Sep 30, 2008
XxFear ItselfxX said:
If you're going to swear so much that it irritates everyone, turn of the mic. If you're really that mad, play co-op on Left 4 Dead and shoot the car with the alarm.
OMG do I hate people who shoot the fucking car... And on the 'OMG' thing, since when did LOL become a word?! People laughing down their mics saying LOL, I get it ya tard you don't need to tell me you're laughing, I can hear it... If you know anyone who does his please kill them for me...

Ginja Ninja

Nov 16, 2008
mspencer82 said:
Bulletinmybrain said:
mspencer82 said:
I'm noticing a trend in some of these replies, namely people complaining about others who...

-Talk to loud/scream into the mic
-Talk to much
-Trash talk
-Talk with a high-pitched voice

PRO TIP: Unplug your headset so they can't hear you you can't hear them. All annoying voices gone, problem solved!
The voices stay forever, they come out your tv instead.
Except when they don't. Am I the only one who has played around with the settings? I know you can disable all voice chat on the 360 and I'm sure the PS3 has an option for it also.
Yes all, but only the most retarded ones can you disable before the game starts and when your in the game I cba muting them. Some people are ok, so disabling all is just retarded.(hint)

Ginja Ninja

Nov 16, 2008
spa21788 said:
XxFear ItselfxX said:
If you're going to swear so much that it irritates everyone, turn of the mic. If you're really that mad, play co-op on Left 4 Dead and shoot the car with the alarm.
OMG do I hate people who shoot the fucking car... And on the 'OMG' thing, since when did LOL become a word?! People laughing down their mics saying LOL, I get it ya tard you don't need to tell me you're laughing, I can hear it... If you know anyone who does his please kill them for me...
I'm sorry to say that I think it was some people in my school who caused that. They felt stupid saying L.O.L.

Clemenstation

Dec 9, 2008
Ginja Ninja said:
spa21788 said:
XxFear ItselfxX said:
I'm sorry to say that I think it was some people in my school who caused that. They felt stupid saying L.O.L.
Your school has failed.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
I hate the people that say that me and others are using aimbots/hacks because we have a high kill score but a low death one. Happens in every match I play in Call of Duty 5.

dov3rsan

Nov 4, 2008
thiosk said:
[thepwnerface111] I'm going to rape you
[omgwtfferzomg] STFU PUSSY I DID THIS TO YOUR MOMMA
[thepwnerface111] Look, a zombie, i rape you in the face.
[omgwtfferzomg] LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO UR 12 L2P U FDAGGOT
[me] has left the game
hey look barrens chat ...(laughs @ self for being a hopeless nerd)

spa21788

Sep 30, 2008
Ginja Ninja said:
spa21788 said:
XxFear ItselfxX said:
WHY NOT JUST LAUGH?!?! It's a textual (word-based) way of expressing laughter, it's the same as having a conversation and saying the word 'chuckle' instead of chuckling! Do you people realise how stupid you sound?!?!?

*EDIT*

Just a reflection on that post, imagine your arse said the word fart instead of the sound of a fart... Think about it!

JoshasorousRex

Dec 5, 2008
The people that don't let go of their mic button and I can hear myself and what heir shooting or doing in the backround especially if their speakers are too loud.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
Mariena said:
To all you *idiots* complaining about little kids ruining your gaming, how about you get OFF the public servers and start playing with friends, and a community?! Public servers are a breeding ground for idiots, morons and retards.

It's NOT that difficult!
Because us console gamers don't have a choice? It's either Public or Private, and not everyone has enough friends on all the time to get a match going whenever we want to play, nevermind getting everyone in the room to agree on a gametype, map, and all that noise. And even then there is someone going to be a cock.

Personally, I get quickly tired of the youngin's with the speaky voices. Ears hurt shortly, and then I just don't want to play anymore.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
Campers I hate fuckin campers worse then anything else in online games even the most idiotic trashtalkers. Nothing like having one dick left alive in the round who continues sitting in the same corner jumping up and down like some kind of epileptic fucktard.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
Rajin Cajun said:
Campers I hate fuckin campers worse then anything else in online games even the most idiotic trashtalkers. Nothing like having one dick left alive in the round who continues sitting in the same corner jumping up and down like some kind of epileptic fucktard.
Funny, jumping up and down like a rabbit does not lend itself to camping. You must not play a lot of objective games, huh? I have nothing against people camping in an objective game, but it's irritating as hell when someone is just camping a random corner on the map.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
Bulletinmybrain said:
handofpwn said:
Pretty much everyone, in my opinion. I have found a few good souls on battlefield 2 and maybe one or two good people on halo 3. Other than that? Complete idiots. Just my opinion, but I am sticking to it.
GFT.

I would probably be on the recieving line of this too, seeing as how my freind and I routinely glitch. Because its fucking hilarious, not to mention the game is broken.
I don't mind glitching, I mind people who go afk or who mic spam.