Most Annoying Online Gamers

Mathew952

Feb 14, 2008
People who are WAY too into it, like the really pathetic 30 year old who constantly chants words like "tango" and "Alpha team" or rally point, as if they are now a navy seal. Even better when your playing FFA call of duty 4.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
handofpwn said:
Pretty much everyone, in my opinion. I have found a few good souls on battlefield 2 and maybe one or two good people on halo 3. Other than that? Complete idiots. Just my opinion, but I am sticking to it.
GFT.

I would probably be on the recieving line of this too, seeing as how my freind and I routinely glitch. Because its fucking hilarious, not to mention the game is broken.

ZforZissou

Oct 19, 2008
I dislike the 8 year olds who scream into the mic.

I also dislike the guys in left 4 dead who yell at the team to "work as a team" and then sit in a corner while we take all the damage. Jerks.

Ginja Ninja

Nov 16, 2008
darkstone said:
s3cur1tr0n said:
wheres the misspelled word?
if your referring to tortilla, the double 'L' in Spanish makes a 'Y' sound so it is basically supposed to sound like "tor-ti-ya". Yay Spanish class was actually useful for something.

On subject people that go through the whole match complaining about their own team members.
Define useful and you may realise your mistake.

Zallest said:
Mariena said:
To all you *idiots* complaining about little kids ruining your gaming, how about you get OFF the public servers and start playing with friends, and a community?! Public servers are a breeding ground for idiots, morons and retards.

It's NOT that difficult!
I like public games i get to meet new people, but then again i don't really complain about kids so it doesn't entirely apply to me.

I hate people who cuss and swear more then needed. I am very civil and calm when i play games so when i hear people who sound like they are in 6th grade dropping F bombs every 2 seconds it tends to get annoying, i think we need to go back to force feedings potty mouths bars of soap and i container of liquid hand soap to wash it down.
You are the gamers that annoy me. Swearing is wrong? No it FUCKING isn't. Swearing is words, what is wrong is wars, capital punishment, tortures, rape, murder, persicution, purposful injustice, living in fear of death every day, what is wrong is that you actually said that. Fuck you, go live in a hole away from swearing and hopfully nearer real injustices. (I may not really mean that you should suffer these injustices I am merely ranting).

Death Magnetic

Aug 10, 2008
I never have my mic in so I have no problems at all. If had to be anything I guess those who try to act hard online and are easily impressionable. You can't really get much weaker than that and it just physically hurts me.

-Ricky

XxFear ItselfxX

Dec 28, 2008
I hate it when people take games WAY to seriously. It's a game. Don't bash your keyboard against the wall until every key falls off because of the guy with the rocket launcher.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Excessive talkers - Adults or Children, usually includes a running commentary about how they are doing in said match, for no reason...

Team Leaders ? You?ll be playing a game, when someone (anyone) starts acting like they know better than anyone, and starts ordering people about - usually they are a pretty bad player.

Children who swear / insult people - I know adults also do this, but usually they know when to stop, I have seen many kids who get pissed off when played a match, maybe they got team killed accidentally, who will Team kill, swear, argue with everybody for no reason.

Team killers - Do I need to go there?

Racists / Homophobes - these are annoying because they usually fall under another category as well. They will call you "gay" or "a Jew" or any other of pathetic insults, which in their minds alone, makes them "tough"...over the Internet...usually an excessive talker who will insult the other team even when they cannot hear them.

These are just the 4 groups I find occassionally on Xbox Live.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
XxFear ItselfxX said:
I hate it when people take games WAY to seriously. It's a game. Don't bash your keyboard against the wall until every key falls off because of the guy with the rocket launcher.
In the middle of survival last night on MGO, my freind was for some reason reason swinging his dualshock 3 around like it was a toy and the l1 button popped out. In 30 seconds he had his controller open and trying to get the the l1 button back on. ^.^

Battle Medic

Sep 3, 2008
People who think swearing is the next comedey sensation along with mom jokes. Good thing most of them suck.
roflcopter788 said:
i'm 13 and i don't talk shit and i hate the people that take games serious
My exact case. Oh, and capatalize the i when speaking of yourself.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Ginja Ninja said:
You are the gamers that annoy me. Swearing is wrong? No it FUCKING isn't. Swearing is words, what is wrong is wars, capital punishment, tortures, rape, murder, persicution, purposful injustice, living in fear of death every day, what is wrong is that you actually said that. Fuck you, go live in a hole away from swearing and hopfully nearer real injustices. (I may not really mean that you should suffer these injustices I am merely ranting).
It?s not so much the swearing, but the severe over the top quality about it. I'm not going to say don't swear, but when someone swears every 5 seconds because they keep dying, you don't think that?s not irritating for everyone else?

XxFear ItselfxX

Dec 28, 2008
If you're going to swear so much that it irritates everyone, turn of the mic. If you're really that mad, play co-op on Left 4 Dead and shoot the car with the alarm.

The-Big-D

Feb 4, 2008
. Small children who are irritating.
. People who take games to seriosuly.
. People who just shout and mouth off down teh mic because they think there hard.
. People who camp or just pick up heavy weapons and cant actually play.
. People who order there team about thinking there the tits.

I think thats it.

Ginja Ninja

Nov 16, 2008
D_987 said:
Ginja Ninja said:
It?s not so much the swearing, but the severe over the top quality about it. I'm not going to say don't swear, but when someone swears every 5 seconds because they keep dying, you don't think that?s not irritating for everyone else?
No I get annoyed at the fact they scream, and carry on being shit and still think its everyone elses fault.

mspencer82 said:
I'm noticing a trend in some of these replies, namely people complaining about others who...

-Talk to loud/scream into the mic
-Talk to much
-Trash talk
-Talk with a high-pitched voice

PRO TIP: Unplug your headset so they can't hear you you can't hear them. All annoying voices gone, problem solved!
My TV has magical things called speakers and I like the games sounds, proplem still hear (LOL PUN).

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
mspencer82 said:
I'm noticing a trend in some of these replies, namely people complaining about others who...

-Talk to loud/scream into the mic
-Talk to much
-Trash talk
-Talk with a high-pitched voice

PRO TIP: Unplug your headset so they can't hear you you can't hear them. All annoying voices gone, problem solved!
The voices stay forever, they come out your tv instead.