Most Annoying Online Gamers

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
DirkGently said:
Rajin Cajun said:
Campers I hate fuckin campers worse then anything else in online games even the most idiotic trashtalkers. Nothing like having one dick left alive in the round who continues sitting in the same corner jumping up and down like some kind of epileptic fucktard.
Funny, jumping up and down like a rabbit does not lend itself to camping. You must not play a lot of objective games, huh? I have nothing against people camping in an objective game, but it's irritating as hell when someone is just camping a random corner on the map.
WTF are you talking about? I was just mentioning people who sit in the same place yet just do stupid things while camping just like they are doing it to be spiteful.

steve141761

Sep 17, 2008
I hate people who SPAWN KILL and then they say shit like

ITS NOT SPAWN KILLING, ITS WAITING LOLOLOLOL

God I hate those people...

Thaepheux

Dec 30, 2008
People who feel it nessasary to speak of themselves in the third person, whilst giving themselves an undeserved status of acomplishment.

"Ohh yeah man, BIGBOI32 just killed you". .

When the team wins, despite the uneeded help of BIGBOI32's score (4 Kills - 12 Deaths), BIGBOI32 will later declare that - "That was all BIGBOI32!. . What u kno about dat, son!"

* As far as I know, "BIGBOI32" is a fictional game name. If there actually is a "BIGBOI32" out there somewhere, then, lol. *

Kimosaber

Nov 2, 2008
People who complain about me singing to the Eiffel 65 playing from my computer at max volume while I play online with them.

IT'S ANOOOOTHERRRR RAAACE FROM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTER SPACE!

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Um this is probably already been said but people who don't speak English on English servers. I'm trying to survive in left 4 dead, but le foreign del random is spouting gibberish while I'm trying to politely point out at that a hunter is ripping my balls off.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
Rajin Cajun said:
DirkGently said:
Rajin Cajun said:
Campers I hate fuckin campers worse then anything else in online games even the most idiotic trashtalkers. Nothing like having one dick left alive in the round who continues sitting in the same corner jumping up and down like some kind of epileptic fucktard.
Funny, jumping up and down like a rabbit does not lend itself to camping. You must not play a lot of objective games, huh? I have nothing against people camping in an objective game, but it's irritating as hell when someone is just camping a random corner on the map.
WTF are you talking about? I was just mentioning people who sit in the same place yet just do stupid things while camping just like they are doing it to be spiteful.
That's not camping though. That's just griefing, to a lesser extent. Camping is, "I'm going to sit around this corner and wait for someone to come around so I can blow his legs off with my shotgun" or something similar.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
DirkGently said:
Rajin Cajun said:
DirkGently said:
Rajin Cajun said:
That's not camping though. That's just griefing, to a lesser extent. Camping is, "I'm going to sit around this corner and wait for someone to come around so I can blow his legs off with my shotgun" or something similar.
True I guess but griefing and camping can go hand in hand. I mean like this asshole on Insurgency who just kept screaming in the mic, "OMFG those Arabs are going to fuckin kill us!" While just jumping up and down in the same corner the whole match until he was kicked the next match. Of course he only came back to then blast shit music while screeching yet again....god I hate Steam at times.

Raddragon

Dec 23, 2008
Apart from the hackers and spammers i'd say anyone like this guy:

"DAxKIDx: if u played games and was smart all games with guns are like dat crackhead it might not look good as a game they all do it next time think dont get high and post comments"

This was posted some hours in another thread.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
Rajin Cajun said:
DirkGently said:
Rajin Cajun said:
DirkGently said:
Rajin Cajun said:
True I guess but griefing and camping can go hand in hand. I mean like this asshole on Insurgency who just kept screaming in the mic, "OMFG those Arabs are going to fuckin kill us!" While just jumping up and down in the same corner the whole match until he was kicked the next match. Of course he only came back to then blast shit music while screeching yet again....god I hate Steam at times.
They can go hand in hand, but typically there's someone putting them together. Camping isn't griefing, but it can be used a method for griefing. And don't quite think that acting like an asshat in the same square foot for the entire match is camping, as camping typically has some point in where you camp, and what you're camping for.

You're lucky. Most games on Xbox-Live don't feature a kick/ban option. I can only think of two off the top of my head, Rainbow Six Vegas and Left 4 Dead.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
High on the list for me would be people who ask stupid questions with obvious answers. In Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online, there were countless times I found people asking where to find High Pixies for the first quest... something the game mentions, then gives you directions, then pulls up a blown-up image of your map with a brightly flashing path.

I mean, how much more direction can you possibly need?

A Slow Cheetah

Oct 29, 2008
I'd have to say the most annoying are people who repeatedly call other players "n44bs", or "noobs" whenever they die. Most apparent on CoD games I've found.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
gremily said:
What can you not stand about people when playing online. (doesn't matter what game)

Mine is when little 10 year old kids act like there really good and there not, and when they think they know how to talk smack.
Mine is when children under the age of 12 talk about sexual experiences that they claim to have had (i.e. more than one visit to more than one strip clubs, etc.), when they quite obviously have not.

Puppeteer Putin

Jan 3, 2009
handofpwn said:
Pretty much everyone, in my opinion. I have found a few good souls on battlefield 2 and maybe one or two good people on halo 3. Other than that? Complete idiots. Just my opinion, but I am sticking to it.
Yar. And those who come on several weeks after a game is released, especially around Christmas time. Generally the period when parents are coerced into buying their brats a game.

I didn't say children, I'm talking adolescent idiots who for some reason seek to prove their masculinity on a game as their real world endeavors of such pursuits have failed.

This Person

Jul 13, 2008
Every time I'm on an mmorpg and some snot-nosed, fresh-out-of-the-tutorial, lazy jerkoff comes up to me and says, "OMG u have so much stuf can u give me some money/items/tits/whatever."
Especially bothers me if I'm a beginner, too.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
Americans

I REST MY CASE !
Oh, how about I hate on everyone that isn't American just as a counter point to that? But then I'd get banned....awesome rules.

Big flippin' deal, you played with 10 people that were American and they were dicks so now Americans=dicks to you. Thank you for being a 'tard, have a nice day

RathTheGreat

Jul 9, 2008
Generally I hate 10 year olds, but not just because they're young. I'm only 14 myself. I hate the ones that find it necessary to just blurt random shit into their mics in the lobby and during the games, the ones that never shut up. I don't mind 10 year olds in general but if you do something like that then you're just asking for trouble.

I hate British people that, as soon as you talk and reveal to them that you have an American accent, start shouting shit like "Fuck America!" or "All Americans are assholes that must die". I play Halo 3 and CoD4 all the time and there are just mobs of them that do nothing but talk shit about America, they don't realize that not all of us are assholes. But I don't hate British people in general, just ones that think that they're better than everyone, the ones that like to hear themselves talk, and the ones that stereotype Americans.

I hate Rascists. It's just so unnecessary to think like that. Those people are unnecessary. I personally think Racism is an illness. Something must be wrong with your head if you think that you're better than someone just because their skin is a different color than yours, or they talk or think or act differently than you, or they have different beliefs. We're all the same on the inside, if you cut a white dude open and a black dude open the same organs will spill out, and the same color blood.

I hate people who team kill for the fun of it. They shouldn't be allowed to buy the game because they're just going to kill people on their team instead of actually playing the game. They're not in it for the game they're in it to piss people off, so it's a waste of their money and everyone's time.

I hate campers, people who use cheap tactics or weapons, glitchers, and hackers. They play that way simply because they don't have skill. So they must cheat to win, or use an overpowered gun just to get a few kills or they use something like Martyrdom in CoD4 and then they just rush a room full of guys and get killed on purpose just so they can kill all of those guys with a martyr grenade, because they don't have enough skill with a gun. There are people who use Juggernaut in CoD4 because they aren't smart enough to keep themselves alive. There are dudes in Halo 3 whose first instinct is to throw a grenade because they can't rely on their shooting ability to get a kill. And the hackers who have to screw with the game to get ahead of everyone else, some think it's a display of skill or power or "leetness". Really they're just cowards.

And I hate guys that go into Rumble pit on Halo 3 or a free-for-all match in CoD4 with friends/guests and they don't kill each other. They just sit there double teaming everyone.

Last but not least I hate people who talk trash about legit players or people on their own teams. I especially hate it when people give you a whole bunch of shit for beating them legitimately, just because they're not as good as you.

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
This pretty much sums up my feelings.
http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/26397/Sesslers_Soapbox_Attention_Bigots.html

Games = serious business sucks as well; yeah, I may be pretty crap at Halo 3 but at least I'm trying to get better, calling me a 'tard isn't really helping.