Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
For me to be given the time and resources to create my game. That will take a long time, giving me a few years, plus I now have funding

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
i just wanna freak them out before i die saying: too bad i won't be able to stop the bomb now!

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
I'm gonna be a real son of a ***** and ask to be executed with the biggest nuclear bomb available.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
"Give me the gun! I'll do it my self!"
The DSM said:
The firing squad only have potato guns.

Lets see them try and kill me with small bits of vegetables.
To quote Leonardo Da Vinci "In large enough douses, that which heals you can kill."

[sub]In Assassin's Creed 2, anyway[/sub]

Kushin

May 17, 2009
To have Mr T, Jet Li, Chuck Norris and Batman in the same room as where I'm going to die. That much awesomeness instantly grants me a place in history.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
I'd force my potential executioners to have a karaoke dance-off to Lady Gaga songs. The winner gets to execute me.

Come on, who dosen't want to see a bunch of big prison gaurds dance around and sing songs?

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
i request to be allowed for my patended method of execution described in this other, very similar thread^^ heres the copypasta:

i will insist on taking my own life as my execution, in this extremely awesome way:

-i will take a bridge with a way below where people go on ocasion.
-i put a rope on the rail and the other end on my feet, so that when the rope is fully extended, my head will be, say, 2 meters (that's roundabout 6 feet for our colonist friends) above the ground
-i will make a slope of nylon string with my neck in it, so my head gets cut off when i jump.
-i reach around the slope, so that only my neck will get cut by but not my arms
-i glue my palms, arms turned so fingers down, to the sides of my head

right, so then i wait for some people walking below and i will take the jump. now my head will get cut clean off, and my body will hang head down on the rope while I HOLD MY OWN HEAD, spitting blood and everything, right in the face of some poor shmuck now traumatized FOR LIVE ^_^

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Let me meet one person who's never tormented somebody for extended periods of their life, never caused the kind of horrible emotional pain I've been through in my life, never crushed someone's soul dead, and I'll be able to die happy.

This has the added benefit of meaning that, if the people executing me have limited enough resources that they can only search my town, I'm guaranteed to never be executed.

DN83

Jun 17, 2009
Be able to get an EGOT
(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=EgoT)
You fools! It is impossible to kill an EGOT! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

DN83

Jun 17, 2009
You'd probably die first from eathing the infinite buffet than anything else.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
kill the highlander chopping his head off would be so bad ass... and conveniant!

I am imortal...

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
To play Duke Nukem forever.. that should give me a few extra years to live.
LMAO!!! If I ever find myself in a situation like this.. I'm so using that!!

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
to at least star in one action movie Sayyyyyy maybe it could be a POW that got stuck in a detention camp and is going to be executed the very next day, but is able to escape with his team and the girl!

Hell, they could film it right there!