Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

KrSh

Jun 19, 2017
Zharenn said:
Filip Carina said:
pls help there is a game with a girl who is kidnapped and a guy with a blond yellow hair tries to find her i know its before 2010 and it is a like mystery or detective game and a little bit horror in beggining
Runaway?
There's also 2 sequels, but it seems like Runaway

Filip Carina

Jun 18, 2017
No its not Runaway its better graphic and its mystery game in the beggining some guys or someone idk kidnapp woman and the guy with blond yellow hair tries to find her and i know the game is in 3d look

Giannis Gioltsidis

Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys! I'm new to this thread. I really want to remember some demo games i used to play back in 2002.
1) If my memory serves me well, our character was a rabbit or something. We used to carry or to pick up a red dynamite and used to be chased by a gorilla (the only creature i remember). We were moving on some tiles that were falling after we step on it. The field had a lot of stairs and the goal was to reach a specific point (something like teleport gate). We had 3 lives and they were in a shape of hearts in the right corner. The fields we used to play were in a jungle and in a desert. We were using the dynamite to trap the gorilla i think.
2) Something futuristic. A movie is released with this game. We used to have a (whatever bright colour) bike and run in a computerized field (pixels everywere). When we run with the bikes, we create a wall with the colour of our bike and the goal was to used this wall to trap the rival bikers. Of course, we would lose i we step in a rivals wall.

Novel99

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys, i really want to remember this game i've played like 15 years ago:
its a puzzle game with a board a little like chessboard, and in places where letters A-H and numbers 1-8 should be, there are points from which you can launch the balls. The ball moves straight forward BUT board is filled with stationary obstacles and they change the direction in which this ball travels.There were different types of obstacles with different twists and a lot of them were invisible and the point of the game was to reveal all of them.
You could partially see and hear how the ball travels and where and how it changes direction to learn which type of obstacle is there, and where exactly its located. Revealing path of one of the balls helped a lot in revealing other balls paths.
It was a very fun and addictive game, please help me remember its name.

P.S.I've added a terribly drawn sample of the board and gameplay rules that i remember, for ppl to understand what the hell am i talking about.
http://imgur.com/a/C5nxf

Ze Pedro

Jun 19, 2017
I remember this game from the early 2010s. It was point and click puzzle and online. There was an overall magic theme. I think the player was a young male in a magic school and there were some giants running around. The battle system had a chess theme. You could evolve your chess pieces into more powerful ones by combining them.
Other part I remember was going out to build something related to collecting magic and powering some sort of crystal. There was also some sort of forest.
Please help me find it. I really want to play it again.

Nidor

Mar 1, 2017
Giannis Gioltsidis said:
Hello guys! I'm new to this thread. I really want to remember some demo games i used to play back in 2002.
2) Something futuristic. A movie is released with this game. We used to have a (whatever bright colour) bike and run in a computerized field (pixels everywere). When we run with the bikes, we create a wall with the colour of our bike and the goal was to used this wall to trap the rival bikers. Of course, we would lose i we step in a rivals wall.
While i believe there were several spinoffs based on the mechanic, it sounds like a Tron lightcycle game. Tron 2.0 (though it released in 2003) had a lightcycle demo available with working multiplayer for it, perhaps that would be a good place to start. Judging by the description of futuristic, computerized/pixels, as well as the movie tie in, it is the likeliest place.

cmondontrage

Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

So my game im looking for is a hack and slash arcade game first person style. You had a katana sword that could slash or block and had to clear a dojo to save somebody I think. The dojo was made in a way you could go straight, Right or left (kinda like a dungeon?) and you would encounter enemies or NPC with dialogue.

The game was around 2000-2007 and it was on one of those arcade websites you could go for free.

sbero

Jun 20, 2017
Hello every one. I'm new here. i played a part of a game not sure if it was a demo though on my pc. i think the game was in the 2000s. All i remember that u play a character of a warrior in middle ages maybe. the man is imprisoned inside a cell in a castle. wakes up and try to break out so he finds crack in the wall at the back of his cell then starts pushing the wall until he breaks it. comes out from the cell. the guard is drunk and setting on a chair. u can punch him or carry something and hit him like a wooden cup. u start walking around trying to get out of the castle when u open the other cells u find other prisoners some of them dead and some are going to but they are wailing. u can grab a skull and kill them or ignore them. as u keep walking u can collect food, swords, small shields that will break after serious hit. u can drink potions to restore health. sometimes u fight guards or small creatures (zombie like) attack u. i remember fighting i think 3 guards and after killing them u face a fourth one with really strong big shield. sorry for writing too much i wanted to be more clear and specific. i appreciate ur help.

Jun 20, 2017
I play this game on pc around 2001-2002.I think that is generate before.About this game is viking battle ships game,there are ship only.The resource of this game are gold and fish,If you kill whale or dolphin,you got more fish than normally.The special skill is windwalk and ect. i can't remember.

Zharenn

May 12, 2017
sbero said:
Hello every one. I'm new here. i played a part of a game not sure if it was a demo though on my pc. i think the game was in the 2000s. All i remember that u play a character of a warrior in middle ages maybe. the man is imprisoned inside a cell in a castle. wakes up and try to break out so he finds crack in the wall at the back of his cell then starts pushing the wall until he breaks it. comes out from the cell. the guard is drunk and setting on a chair. u can punch him or carry something and hit him like a wooden cup. u start walking around trying to get out of the castle when u open the other cells u find other prisoners some of them dead and some are going to but they are wailing. u can grab a skull and kill them or ignore them. as u keep walking u can collect food, swords, small shields that will break after serious hit. u can drink potions to restore health. sometimes u fight guards or small creatures (zombie like) attack u. i remember fighting i think 3 guards and after killing them u face a fourth one with really strong big shield. sorry for writing too much i wanted to be more clear and specific. i appreciate ur help.
Sounds like Severance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYS69CCdQ8

DyingWritings

Jun 20, 2017
I don't if anyone is gonna know this game because idk how popular it was but its a PC game and I remember playing it in the early 2000's. There's these mechanical looking bugs and you're in the water and you have this shape that the bugs are swimming in and the goal is to get rid of all the bugs by drawing lines and blocking them off in small sections which would then get filled hence destroying the bugs. I played this game all the time with my step dad so it means a lot to me.

JuanInchauspe

Jun 20, 2017
Can anyone remember an old game where you start in a flying ship (pirate style, not sci-fi). You use an umbrella to get down and once you do, you fall into something of a wasteland full of brutes that you can interact with. Some of the elements of the game were an umbrella, a piece of toast, a plunger and a golf club. The gameplay is fairly similar to Monkey Island (you use the mouse to grab things and generally move around), the graphics were nothing like MI, but rather pixelated. The characters spoke, but with random sounds, not words. I also remember that if you asked the character to do something he couldn't do he'd look at the camera and point at his head as if saying "are you crazy?"

Come on guys, you can do it!

Thanks in advance

BlaBalBaw

Jun 17, 2017
I need help with this.
so this is a mobile game and here let me explain it so your boy on a piece of paper and your sister get stolen by a green octopus monster and you had to fight monsters and bombs and get coins to upgrade your gun and at the end you find the green monster get your sister back Its been bugging me for so long and I can't I can't just figure out!! And you have power ups like red line of doom and hole-puncher. PLEASE REPLY ASAP IM LOSING MY MIND

Adri Bittman

Jun 20, 2017
when i was younger i played one flash game idk how was it called so im asking
you could customize your people and stuff
then you would make an army
it was 2D war game where you would take over towns with open world
fights were like you first atack the gate, from gate enemies are shooting at you then you would atack castle itself
you could buy armor and abilities for yourself and i swear there was an armor that looked like tiger pelt
you could name your empire i think
it was mediaval
please i cant find it anywhere

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
JuanInchauspe said:
Can anyone remember an old game where you start in a flying ship (pirate style, not sci-fi). You use an umbrella to get down and once you do, you fall into something of a wasteland full of brutes that you can interact with. Some of the elements of the game were an umbrella, a piece of toast, a plunger and a golf club. The gameplay is fairly similar to Monkey Island (you use the mouse to grab things and generally move around), the graphics were nothing like MI, but rather pixelated. The characters spoke, but with random sounds, not words. I also remember that if you asked the character to do something he couldn't do he'd look at the camera and point at his head as if saying "are you crazy?"

Come on guys, you can do it!

Thanks in advance
That is probably Goblins Quest 3, part of the Gobliiins series.

BERSERKER2H

Jun 21, 2017
Hello Guys!!! I need to know the name os this two games:

First game:
The first i played in 2007, its a 3D FPS game about a futuristic War Between 3 factions, The blue human faction and another two alien faction, one Red and another Yellow.

There no infantry, only Vehicles.

In the human said i remember Tanks, Helicopters and Jets.

In all factions the vehicles are made in great centers, these centers can be move and destroy by the enemy.

You can control the vehicles.

Second game:In it you controlled a character and had to hold a position against a huge horde of what looked like giant insects, you had a machine gun, and an armor. In the first phase in their position there were huge fixed machine guns that looked more like anchors. Then you would take them and shrapnel the insects until the ammunition was gone and then jump to the next.

This game was like that, it started with a CG showing a meteor going towards Earth, there was a huge cemetery, and a ship going to another planet.

Someone Know this game?
I'm going to become crazy!!

Help me plz

CranberryJeus

Jun 21, 2017
Giannis Gioltsidis said:
almost definitely armagetron should be on sourceforge

Armagetron [https://sourceforge.net/projects/armagetronad/]

keep in mind its a sourceforge project so probably not as trustworthy as it used to be,

Im looking for an MMO that was playable before 2006 it was a scifi themed game with a playable frog race and an android/rock race. you could fly with a jetpack once you levelled a bit and you had a badge that you could wear as well ( i think it told people your rank?) combat was third person shooter. world was persistant and i can vaguely remember the starting zone for frogs having flying snake things that dropped good loot but wouldnt aggro on you unless shot?

Found it! Game is Endless Ages leaving this here incase someone uses similar search terms