Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

SerMarston

Dec 19, 2015
Now I'm not sure if this has been posted before but it's a racing game for the ps1 but it had a twist, each driver had weapons that were used to help you win the race.
IIRC some of the characters included a typical cool guy with sunglasses, Frankensteins monster, a German guy that had a plane car and I'm sure his name was Helmut among some others.

I randomly just woke up remembering about it from my childhood and spent the last hour trying to find it, any help would be greatly appreciated :D

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
SerMarston said:
Now I'm not sure if this has been posted before but it's a racing game for the ps1 but it had a twist, each driver had weapons that were used to help you win the race.
IIRC some of the characters included a typical cool guy with sunglasses, Frankensteins monster, a German guy that had a plane car and I'm sure his name was Helmut among some others.

I randomly just woke up remembering about it from my childhood and spent the last hour trying to find it, any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Street Racer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt211JkWJMk

SerMarston

Dec 19, 2015
StatusNil said:
SerMarston said:

Street Racer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt211JkWJMk
Holy crap dude, that's it! So much nostalgia right now. Gotta get this again and relive some old school memories. Thank you my dude!

arciboldo90

Apr 1, 2017
arciboldo90 said:
Hey guys,
ok i've been searching for this game for YEARS and it's now becoming an addiction trying to find it.

It was a 3D third person shooter, the main menu was a sort of "space background" with stars and there was a green alien face with a big smile (like a goblin, btw this alien was also a playable character). I remember that there were different planets in which you could play, the main goal of the game was to kill everyother character in the map. The funny thing was that there were a lots of character that you could choose and each of them was different, for example a green alien (the one that was in the main menu), a man with a revolution's cartel, a woman with a wheelchair, a cowboy, a police man with a motorbike and many others. I also remember that in each map there were some sort of teletransport (i guess they represented the beginning and the end of the mission).

Please guys help me find this game, i can't live without knowing his name!!!

Thank you :')

PLEASE,
can someone help me find this game? I'm getting mad...
I also remember that each charater had a unique
exclamation, for example the cowboy's one was something like "the beast!", the revolutionary's one instead was the crowd's noise (etc. etc.).

The first level i think was set in a town and at some point you could go under the sewers...

I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME! thx

Giannis Gioltsidis

Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys! I'm new to this thread. I really want to remember a demo game i used to play back in 2002, i think.
1) If my memory serves me well, our character was a rabbit/bunny or something. We used to carry or to pick up a red dynamite sticks and used to be chased by a gorilla (the only creature i remember). We were moving on some tiles that were falling after we step on it. The field had a lot of stairs and the goal was to reach a specific point (something like teleport gate). We had 3 lives and they were in a shape of hearts in the right corner. The fields we used to play were in a jungle and in a desert. We were using the dynamite to trap the gorilla i think.

Kyle Peters

Jun 21, 2017
Hi all

Looking for a game from (I think) between 2004 - 2008. It was either a side scroller or perhaps diablo style camera. you played as some kind of female vampire or demon and could (I think) build a small skill tree and collect new armors that altered the characters look.

I've searched high and low, looked through a bunch of lists with all the well known games and can't find any trace of it's existence.

Help appreciated :)

NeatoTorpedo13

Jun 16, 2017
Bullyman said:
NeatoTorpedo13 said:
There was this one game I vaguely remember playing as a child.
It was really weird, I don't remember much about it or even the storyline but I remember playing as this guy who seemed like he was in a metal-like flexible suit, he had red and silver on him, and used a sword. I somewhat remember him having some sort of red fabric or fluff on him somewhere on the suit, I'm thinking closer to his head. He was also traveling and fighting in what I remember to be a sewer.

What console? Shinobi maybe
Yeah, it was Shinobi, thanks!

NeatoTorpedo13

Jun 16, 2017
There's another game that I can't really remember, it was for PC, and it was a Mickey Mouse game. It was like an educational game where Mickey was a wizard, I think the thing was his hat ran away from him, or a book or something. The layout was like, a map and you were able to unlock certain areas and do activities to unlock the next area. I know that it wasn't fantasia, it was a different game. I remember distinctly that one of the activities involved three baby dragons that were orange, and it was like a vocabulary type game. I swear to god I played it sometime in 2003 or 2004. I can't find it anywhere though, through all of the lists. I'm starting to think that it was just part of my imagination at this point.

Steee

Jun 22, 2017
Hey, I'm looking for a shockwave game from around 2004-2006, I remember that you played as a cowboy of some sort and the objective of the game was to lasso giant butterflies, and the end level had you throwing lassos at a giant demon or something like that. I remember it took place in a desert and I'm pretty sure that it was a shockwave game (It could've been java or flash.) I've been wanting to play it again recently and so I thought I would see if anyone else knew what it's name was/where I could play it.

Sandk0711

Jun 22, 2017
I can't remember the computer pc game I used to play when my kids were little in the early 2000's it was on the computer and target sold them they were little guys that you bought and they attached to a sensor connected to the USB port then you were in different worlds trying to win trophies u played game like snowboarding and there was a matching of masks and you had a trophy room does anyone have any idea? I thought it started with a v but I can't be sure. I want to try and find this for my kids again as we had a lot of fun and great memories. Thank you for any help

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
Sandk0711 said:
I can't remember the computer pc game I used to play when my kids were little in the early 2000's it was on the computer and target sold them they were little guys that you bought and they attached to a sensor connected to the USB port then you were in different worlds trying to win trophies u played game like snowboarding and there was a matching of masks and you had a trophy room does anyone have any idea? I thought it started with a v but I can't be sure. I want to try and find this for my kids again as we had a lot of fun and great memories. Thank you for any help
Maybe U.B. Funkeys, since it's the earliest toy-to-life game I can find. Otherwise Wikipedia has a list of other toys-to-life games.

Libranaut

Jun 22, 2017
Ok so I played this game sometime around like 2005-2007 but the game could be older idk. What I remember is you played as a boy from some tribe and his grandfather(?) sent him to find a bunch of these gemstones (there were one of each kind so like onyx, topaz etc). And to get to these you had to use some sort of magical hoverboard through a bunch of temples and stuff. It had sort of the same idea as temple run does, theres lanes and you have to switch between them to avoid obstacles and stuff.

Libranaut

Jun 22, 2017
Ok so I played this game sometime around like 2005-2007 but the game could be older idk. What I remember is you played as a boy from some tribe and his grandfather(?) sent him to find a bunch of these gemstones (there were one of each kind so like onyx, topaz etc). And to get to these you had to use some sort of magical hoverboard through a bunch of temples and stuff. It had sort of the same idea as temple run does, theres lanes and you have to switch between them to avoid obstacles and stuff.

Frenzyk

Jun 22, 2017
Hello, i'm searching for a game, it was old maybe RPG 2D sidescroller where you played knight, on start you had to go throught spiky bush but you needed sword, so you knocked on house door and old man gave you (probably rusty) sword, later in game you could upgrade your sword/boots/shield in the city shops and you could cast spells, first enemies was slimes, then there was hawk like flying creatures and butterflies (if im not mangling two games together)

Golden.Mods

Jun 22, 2017
Idk if anyone still uses this thing but the game I am looking for is a online multiplayer on pc, where you can choose what team you want to be(cops or robbers) and the game is kinda like hide and go seek. Also all the Maps are dark and the cops/seekers would have a flashlight to look for you. The camera is sitting at a 3rd person god spot.

Golden.Mods

Jun 22, 2017
Idk if anyone still uses this thing but the game I am looking for is a online multiplayer on pc, where you can choose what team you want to be(cops or robbers) and the game is kinda like hide and go seek. Also all the Maps are dark and the cops/seekers would have a flashlight to look for you. The camera is sitting at a 3rd person god spot.

thedkm

Jul 24, 2014
Frenzyk said:
Hello, i'm searching for a game, it was old maybe RPG 2D sidescroller where you played knight, on start you had to go throught spiky bush but you needed sword, so you knocked on house door and old man gave you (probably rusty) sword, later in game you could upgrade your sword/boots/shield in the city shops and you could cast spells, first enemies was slimes, then there was hawk like flying creatures and butterflies (if im not mangling two games together)
Hi,

Wandering Fighter, https://youtu.be/rIYhi0rio40?t=174

minatogb

Jun 22, 2017
There was a browser game that played a really nice song, the objective was dodge the walls in this tunnel to listen to the full music, the colors would keep changing, thank in advance if you find it.

minatogb

Jun 22, 2017
There was a browser game that played a really nice song, the objective was dodge the walls in this tunnel to listen to the full music, the colors would keep changing, thank in advance if you find it.

Sandk0711

Jun 22, 2017
Libranaut said:
RelativityMan said:
Sandk0711 said:
Maybe U.B. Funkeys, since it's the earliest toy-to-life game I can find. Otherwise Wikipedia has a list of other toys-to-life games.

Yes that is it!!! Thank you so much it was driving me crazy!!