Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

klop

Aug 23, 2012
I forgot the name of the game for the pc.
game included a small vehicle such as a remote control
I remember that it was a car that was black and white and had the panda head. else I can not remember.
thanks for the answers :)

klop

Aug 23, 2012
I forgot the name of the game for the pc.
game included a small vehicle such as a remote control
I remember that it was a car that was black and white and had the panda head. else I can not remember.
thanks for the answers :)

mellovinlj

Sep 5, 2012
So I used to play this game. It was an old demo on the ps1. It was multiplayer co-op, you where these two little men. Plumbers or workmen? And you had to advance up the level. It was a platformer. And I remember you could break down barracades and then if it fell on you, your man would squash into his hat and walk along like that. Does anyone know this game? Its b
ugging me lol. Thanks :)

Jackst0r

Sep 5, 2012
Hi everyone. Will keep it short cause we all have things to do. HELP ME PLEASE! ITS LIFE SAVING IF U DO!

The game was like this:
You were a character i dont remember what you were. no human at least. If you'd press SPACE you would grow taller. It's a 2d game like mario. Thats really all i can remember.... Oh yea, something with the name of ROBOCOP came up.... but i could be wrong, cause i googled Everywhere and couldnt find ANYTHING about this game. and i only remember 1 thing... HELP!

Rinshan Kaihou

Dec 3, 2009
A flying/plane game for the PS2. I rented it from Blockbuster once years ago when they still rented game systems and games. That was forever ago. You flew different planes around a world, not really doing much else.

Bassmah Alosaimi

Sep 5, 2012
Jackst0r said:
Hi everyone. Will keep it short cause we all have things to do. HELP ME PLEASE! ITS LIFE SAVING IF U DO!

The game was like this:
You were a character i dont remember what you were. no human at least. If you'd press SPACE you would grow taller. It's a 2d game like mario. Thats really all i can remember.... Oh yea, something with the name of ROBOCOP came up.... but i could be wrong, cause i googled Everywhere and couldnt find ANYTHING about this game. and i only remember 1 thing... HELP!
OMG I was looking for this game ages ago

I am happy that someone play it coz it seems to me No one play it at all!!

Please help us to find this game

I remember there was Worlds Map you have to go through it (like climbing a mount), its more like seasons map

Because when you reach the end the map look like chrismas theme and there is sweets and candy

You can make the character very taaaaallll from first point in the map till the end of the map
this game is similar to Rayman but it is Not Rayman

Thanks

Lafz

Sep 5, 2012
Hi guys.
I'm looking for a game, but i can't remenber the name..

The basis of the game is a dog that starts in a particular box and jump from platform to platform until you reach the end. It is a game made by levels, where there are 100 levels.

I remember the story of the game began with a dog sitting in front of a computer eating chips and suddenly was "swallowed" by the computer.

Thanks.

Rateb Mahfouz

Sep 5, 2012
Hey, I played this game in 2000's on pc
It is a fighting game,the arena is huge box, you can move freely in that box
One of the characters throw fire and another throw ice. And other throw cards
Help me find it please

prufucius

Sep 6, 2012
Hello i seem to have a problem remembering a video game which was really awesome,i dont remember the main plot but the main character gets to turn into a demon for a short while,kinda like in The Suffering.

prufucius

Sep 6, 2012
Hello i seem to have a problem remembering a video game which was really awesome,i dont remember the main plot but the main character gets to turn into a demon for a short while,kinda like in The Suffering.

casperdesmo

Sep 6, 2012
In about 2000, I played a game (ps1 or ps2, but I think it was ps2), where you were this kid who traveled trough adventures in a world of good and bad monsters. To prevent being killed by the bad monsters you would have to teleport from place to place in the game. I remember the game as a bit scary, because of the dark scenarios.

I remember the the good monsters were a bit goofy, and had a flying car.
I also remember a mission, were you have to climb a wall, with big wormholes. If you weren't careful enough, the big worm would come out, catch you, and eat you. I remember this, because you actually saw the kid die, men he stops moving hos legs.

Another recollection is a mission were the kid moves in the water, were he could end up getting swallowed by a big fish, I think (this is a bit blurry)

A 3D movie would appear about every time you finished a mission, to tell the story.

You saw the game from "the side", and could only walk back and forth. Like in Rayman.

Any thoughts?

MzNiecey Fleming

Sep 6, 2012
Jonathan Sandig said:
I have one, it might have already been found but I haven't read through all 35 pages, haha.

In the game, you were a person who had to push around blocks and move them to make little bridges so that you could cross water and get to a flag/hole thing that would take you to the next level. I think it was for Windows 95, but it might have been 98, no later than that. There were things like ice skates that you could use to skate across the ice in ice levels when you had to push blocks instead of getting thrown around. There were also pads that would speed you up if you stepped on them and throw you the wrong way, (or sometimes the right way). It was all about pushing the blocks in the right order to the right place to get to the flag/hole that would take you to the next level. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much
THE GAME YOURE LOOKING FOR IS CALLED CHIP'S CHALLENGE...TRUST ME IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOREVER!!!!!

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Jackst0r said:

The game was like this:
James Pond: Robocod.

casperdesmo

Sep 6, 2012
casperdesmo said:
In about 2000, I played a game (ps1 or ps2, but I think it was ps2), where you were this kid who traveled trough adventures in a world of good and bad monsters. To prevent being killed by the bad monsters you would have to teleport from place to place in the game. I remember the game as a bit scary, because of the dark scenarios.

I remember the the good monsters were a bit goofy, and had a flying car.
I also remember a mission, were you have to climb a wall, with big wormholes. If you weren't careful enough, the big worm would come out, catch you, and eat you. I remember this, because you actually saw the kid die, men he stops moving hos legs.

Another recollection is a mission were the kid moves in the water, were he could end up getting swallowed by a big fish, I think (this is a bit blurry)

A 3D movie would appear about every time you finished a mission, to tell the story.

You saw the game from "the side", and could only walk back and forth. Like in Rayman.

Any thoughts?
..just found out ? it was Heart of Darkness

Mabakker

Sep 6, 2012
Hy I want to find a strategy game where pupkin is the main resource and it's a pc game , even affter collecting pupkin with the peasants and produce soldiers they had to eat pupkin or they would have died.The other resource was somekind of metal parts. Half of the mapps were pupkin fields.

VINCEMANIACI

Aug 24, 2012
Hey everyone

So i was very young when i played this game and dont have a whole lot of information on it.

It was a rpg/action adventure game

1.) I remember the game had pretty good graphics for its time, and was 3D. Im thinking it had to be released from either late 1997 to 2001.

2.) I believe the Game began with you having to chose a character (warrior(male), warrior(female) and not sure about the other characters. The level began with you having to run downhill (from top to bottom on the screen) avoiding stones and other things from killing you.

3.) Theres another part in the game that has you fighting some boss(maybe mini boss) over a waterfall (in what i remember to be in a more 2D stage)

if anybody has any idea about what im talking about please let me know[/quote]