Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

squeakbox

Sep 6, 2012
I have an update to the game I'm looking for...

I'm pretty sure it was a DOS-type game, with 3D-like rooms (but was 2D), and I remember it being in a house. You can go into bedrooms, and there were beds with tables. I don't remember the goal of the game, but I think it had to do with babysitting or something. I could be wrong about this.

I also want to find another game that involves riding a truck on a long road. I think the game is pretty much endless, and the truck driver can get sleepy and have to stop to eat or sleep. It was a fun game, and I can't remember the title.

Shenan93

Sep 8, 2012
Thank you Dracina, I'm not completely sure but from Google-ing images the snakes in that game look pretty familiar, thank you! :)

Marco Cozza

Sep 1, 2012
Marco Cozza said:
Hi everyone!

I remember a game where there was tanks with a insect-like shape, each one with different weapons.

The goal was to destroy every other tank and of course to survive in the meantime. I remember some bushes and little lakes on the several maps you could choose from.

I once played this game about 10 years ago with my Windows 98 pc. Does anyone recall a game like this? I really don't know the name and I'm driving me crazy!!

Thanks in advance.
M.

Nothing? Really?! Please!!!!

JasonCMK

Sep 9, 2012
Hello everyone. I found this thread in google.

I am looking for the name of a PSx mecha game. It is probably Japanese. This game lets the player choose from around 10 robots. There are a few game modes. One of them is to fight a giant robot with your AI teammates. Also, the robots can fly with their jetpacks. The last thing currently I remember is that when my robot was badly damaged, part of the screen would be blacked out.

Thanks in advance!

Diogo Poupado

Sep 7, 2012
Still need help, guys. I really wanna find this game.
You control a penis, in a pac-man kind of game. You have a maze, and in the middle there's a girl in a bed. You have to get there. The problem is that there's virus and other stuff you have to run from and shoot sperm, I think, to kill them. I played this in the 90s as a kid, on the computer. Not sure if it was a ROM or if it was like an MS-DOS game.
Someone here already suggested X-MAN for the Atari 2600. The idea is exactly the same, except you control a penis, not a man. And the graphics were much better than that 8-bit game. Also you could select from 3 or 4 different penis at the start to play with.
Definitely a X-MAN ripoff. Any ideas?

dracina

Sep 8, 2012
Marco Cozza said:
Marco Cozza said:
Hi everyone!

I remember a game where there was tanks with a insect-like shape, each one with different weapons.

The goal was to destroy every other tank and of course to survive in the meantime. I remember some bushes and little lakes on the several maps you could choose from.

I once played this game about 10 years ago with my Windows 98 pc. Does anyone recall a game like this? I really don't know the name and I'm driving me crazy!!

Thanks in advance.
M.

Nothing? Really?! Please!!!!
I'm not sure about them looking insect-like, but was it perhaps Battle Man?

Russ2012

Sep 9, 2012
Hey,

I'm trying to remember the name of a quite old (90's?) racing game which had a similar feel to mario kart.

What I can remember is there were different characters (All human I think) with different abilities, one character's special ability was to use a large horn which made the other character's ears huge and red. Another character was in the style of a WW2 spitfire pilot and it played some classical music when he used his.

Sorry for the lack of detail but it was a long time ago now, any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

John

Fierboy789

Sep 9, 2012
Hello,
I can't remember the name of an old game I enjoyed. I will try to give as many details as I can remember though.

First, the game was laid out like a board game, with a bunch of different pieces that you could move around. There were 4 different colors; blue, red, green, and purple. When the pieces moved on top of one another, they would engage in combat and the game would turn into a fighting game. the winning piece remained, but only with the amount of health it had left. One last, more specific detail is that the red and blue team had the same pieces as each other, but different pieces than the green and purple team. Also, one of the pieces that belonged to the red and blue team was a dragon.

Thanks for helping me :)

Lance West

Sep 9, 2012
Okay, new to the forums... I am looking for an OLD NES game... All I remember is that the main goal was to bounce balls... they came in various sizes and i think took on the forms of different sports balls... there was a boss at some point or another, but I cannot remember what it was...

then a game on N^$ where you were a skydiver... but again no clue on the name... I havent really looked into that one... might just be skydiver lol

goober1988

Apr 16, 2009
There was this old game I played but can't remember the name of.

What I remember of it was you started out as some frankenstein type of character and you wake up on a slab in some big castle or something and you have lost all your memory I think. I remember it was third person, click and point game, pretty old. It was so good and I loved it and I want to find it again but for the life of me I can't think of the name, can anyone help?

donotread

Sep 9, 2012
I'm 95% sure the game I can't remember is from the Sega Genesis (the other possibility being SNES), and I doubt the game is newer than 1994.

I remember a 2D first-person view and/or RPG, where you travel through an underground, maze-like tunnel at some point, maybe a sewer. I think the walls were green or brown, maybe brick or stone, but some kind of pattern at least. The main visual I have is a set of monsters that appear, perhaps when you reach an intersection and turn one way or another. Their appearance is shocking. I think there were three of them that normally popped out together and I seem to remember curly hair.

I played it with my cousin when I was 10 or so, and when the monsters came out he would say, "Wicked!" I'd love to rehash that memory.

Thanks in advance!

Bryan Richards

Mar 22, 2010
I can remember an old PC (dos? early versions of windows?) game where you were a boy/teenage male. Adventure style game with problem solving elements in a jungle setting, such as luring a boar to the edge of a swamp pit then using rope to have the boar pull you out. Or using leaves on you to keep flying insects at bay while you climbed a tree.

I'd like to finish an old game that I started, but I just can't find this anywhere :(.

vkf372

Sep 10, 2012
Okay, so I'm trying to remember the name of a Fairy game that is somewhat similar to Faery: Legends of Avalon, but it isn't.

Basically, you are playing as a female character, and you see in first person I believe. The girl opens up a box or something I think, and finds herself being transferred to some fantasy Fairy Land. Then an owl speaks to her and basically asks her to help save them from some evil fairy I think. Basically, you go around fighting wild fairies that pop out at you, and you can collect them kind of like Pokemon. The types of fairies included water, earth, fire, light, dark, psych, air, and a few more I think, and some of them looked like angels, some like dragons, some like fish, and others like polar bears or ice creatures or something. You travel around to different cities that have been left basically abandoned or dying because of some great darkness, and I remember one city in particular being in a swamp. The people looked like frog goblins kind of, and they couldn't fish in the water because of some unknown pollution that was poisoning it.

Does any of this ring a bell to anybody? The graphics remind me of Faery: Legends of Avalon I think, and you fight other fairies in kind of the same way. You can level up your fairies and everything. One part I remember also is that you can somehow transfer yourself back into your bedroom/house, and around the house is flying all of the fairies that you caught, which was pretty cool.

If anyone remembers what this is, I will love you for life because it is driving me insane!

my2k2zx2

Sep 10, 2012
I've got 2 arcade games from the 80's early 90's I cant seem to figure out.

1. left to right scroller, I think you could go up and down like TMNT. There were civilians you could save. They gave you a weapon depending on which level you were on. I think level 1 was in the city, level 2 maybe a bridge. I think you got a handgun when you rescued the civilians on level 1, but not sure.

2. I think it was a first person shooter, maybe target practice style on a building. I think there were red and yellow robots that were the targets.

Thanks!!

cupidsarrow

Sep 10, 2012
I am thinking of a 1990's (early 90s i believe) computer game. Im almost positive it was a mac game...graphics were very similar to Battlezone Arcade Game. I think it was a space based shooting game.... u the controller were a yellow vehicle (maybe a tank?) represented by a yellow triangle. Everything was only outlined in color, but otherwise black to create 3D effect. The game was A LOT like SPECTRE where the goal was to capture flags while destroying enemies with ammo. Any thoughts? Yes very vague....

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
vkf372 said:
Basically, you are playing as a female character, and you see in first person I believe. The girl opens up a box or something I think, and finds herself being transferred to some fantasy Fairy Land. Then an owl speaks to her and basically asks her to help save them from some evil fairy I think. Basically, you go around fighting wild fairies that pop out at you, and you can collect them kind of like Pokemon. The types of fairies included water, earth, fire, light, dark, psych, air, and a few more I think, and some of them looked like angels, some like dragons, some like fish, and others like polar bears or ice creatures or something. You travel around to different cities that have been left basically abandoned or dying because of some great darkness, and I remember one city in particular being in a swamp. The people looked like frog goblins kind of, and they couldn't fish in the water because of some unknown pollution that was poisoning it.
Sounds like Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal.

Edmond Li

Sep 10, 2012
I'm looking for a browser game - where you dont save or anything(kinda like the armourgames ones). It's a bit like league of legends, I think fan-made and perhaps it starts with heroes or something? help please.

atlascopco

Sep 10, 2012
there's this game wherein you are setting traps and tricks and irritating the other character. you set the traps and try not to get caught, if you're caught it says there BUSTED.
please help me remember this game.

atlascopco

Sep 10, 2012
there's this game wherein you are setting traps and tricks and irritating the other character. you set the traps and try not to get caught, if you're caught it says there BUSTED.
please help me remember this game.

vkf372

Sep 10, 2012
Coldie said:
vkf372 said:
Sounds like Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal.
It is! Thank you so much, that was driving me insane! :)