Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
cipisek said:
Hey I need help find a ps1 game. I can not remember how jse name but in the main menu you can choose between a woman and a man with a sword and halberd. Then there are various weapons and monsters revolver, trying to catch a guy like that who run away all the time and gives nake trap ... Do not remember much but he lives recharge takovyma kulickama and there are those special things you can use as frozen with that gun, etc. .. Please help me find really cool game thanks
First of, I need to answer me some things before I do my research:
-What kind of game is? Action? Platform? Adventure?.
-How old it is this game?
-It have 3d or 2D graphics?
-What kind of perspective it have? First Person? Top-Down?

I am waiting for your answer.

Cheers!!!

Vishonov

Sep 13, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm new here but I have been looking desperately for the title of this game.

It was a very old PC game(could have been released on other platforms, no idea) from like the early 90s. You controlled 3-4(perhaps more) small furry creatures with different colours that each one had a different power. The cyan(blue?) one could dive and swim, one was yellow or orange and could spit fire or something, the others could jump or something in that manner.

It was a side scroller and I remember there was a very large world/dimension/level in the game that was entitled "The Lagoon" or something like that which was composed mostly of water and you had to use the blue one to swim across. It could be that each level used a different character.

The characters resembled something like this: http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=iw&rlz=1C1CHNU_enIL380IL380&tbm=isch&tbnid=LQMx2AkAewpv0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/576684137/33cm_raised_eyes_wacky_worm_puffer.html&docid=qw7ayfcw_oZ5cM&imgurl=http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/473/228/473/473228473_210.jpg&w=800&h=479&ei=qwtSUIONFYHk4QTu-oD4BA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=218&dur=1436&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=79&ty=79&sig=103300522005570598927&page=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:85&biw=1024&bih=673

Thanks in advance guys :)

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Vishonov said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here but I have been looking desperately for the title of this game.

It was a very old PC game(could have been released on other platforms, no idea) from like the early 90s. You controlled 3-4(perhaps more) small furry creatures with different colours that each one had a different power. The cyan(blue?) one could dive and swim, one was yellow or orange and could spit fire or something, the others could jump or something in that manner.

It was a side scroller and I remember there was a very large world/dimension/level in the game that was entitled "The Lagoon" or something like that which was composed mostly of water and you had to use the blue one to swim across. It could be that each level used a different character.

The characters resembled something like this: http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=iw&rlz=1C1CHNU_enIL380IL380&tbm=isch&tbnid=LQMx2AkAewpv0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/576684137/33cm_raised_eyes_wacky_worm_puffer.html&docid=qw7ayfcw_oZ5cM&imgurl=http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/473/228/473/473228473_210.jpg&w=800&h=479&ei=qwtSUIONFYHk4QTu-oD4BA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=218&dur=1436&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=79&ty=79&sig=103300522005570598927&page=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:85&biw=1024&bih=673

Thanks in advance guys :)
Too easy my friend!!!

Fury of the Furries

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Cavan said:
A jrpg where you played alongside a girl who was posessed by the..(wings?) of a demon/god thing and who sort of tricks you into letting her consume the other parts of this god to save the typical jrpg shy girl she's posessing. In the end things go bad and you have to stop this giant thing from happening.

Been bugging me because I tried explaining it to somebody the other day.

Might have had 'dragon' in the name.
You sure that isn't Grandia 2, sounds exactly like it.

Squall Leonhart

Sep 13, 2012
please help me! anyone know a ps1 racing game that have many types of playable vehicle including car and motorcycle?? i played the game once when i was 12... it was really funny game... can anyone help me?? so hard to find it....

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Squall Leonhart said:
please help me! anyone know a ps1 racing game that have many types of playable vehicle including car and motorcycle?? i played the game once when i was 12... it was really funny game... can anyone help me?? so hard to find it....
Do you realised how many games like this exist in the PSX, do you my friend?
Please, you must be more specific about the game.

Diogo Poupado

Sep 7, 2012
Still need help, guys. I really wanna find this game. I've been looking for it for YEARS!!!

1. Played it at around 1998-2002 on the PC (CD with LOTS and LOTS of games in it).
2. You control a penis (there are several different ones to select), in a pac-man kind of game.
3. You have a maze, and in the middle there's a girl in a bed. You have to get there to win.
4. There's virus and other stuff you have to run from and shoot sperm, I think, to kill them.
5. Not sure if a PC game or if I played some kind of emulated version.

Someone here already suggested X-MAN for the Atari 2600. The idea is exactly the same, except you control a penis, not a man.
And the graphics were much better than that 8-bit game (X-Man).

Definitely a X-MAN ripoff. Any ideas? Please, I'm getting crazy here :p

Dec 14, 2009
Let's give this a shot :D

It was game on the original Playsation.

A 3D platformer, Japanese.

You could choose from a boy or a girl character and you had a gun that fired bouncing projectiles.

Can't for the love of me remember it.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Tallim said:
You sure that isn't Grandia 2, sounds exactly like it.
I wasn't sure it was anything, I am terrible with names xd. Thank you. I think it's because the main character had a 'dragon slash' or something special move somewhere.

Sean Brannigan

Sep 13, 2012
Alright i have something that's been driving me crazy for years trying to find well two actually both from when i was in primary school, on the PCs in school there were a few games one about The Egyptians and another about The Crystal Rainforest. The Egyptian one had u go around in first person but it was sort of point and click (sort of like the nancy drew games) but everything was basically learning stuff except for a few select items which u had to get to beat the game and u found these and clicked the symbol in the corner and got a puzzle and once u beat that u got the item on the wall in the menu (which had 2 things to select in it one with the point and click screen and the other was like egyptian paintings) the ones i remember are a mirror which u got if u spun wheels so that they all matched, a hammer and chisel which u got by matching up certain items (we always guessed how to do this one), a paint brush which u got by putting the right time periods in the correct order, a sort of needle with bandages around it which u got from a sliding puzzle, a boomerang i think which u got by properly organising irrigation on a map of the country i believe and thst really all i remember loved that game.
The other one was a game about The Crystal Rainforest it started off with u clicking some animals but then u would get into this adventure were u needed to collect crystals for the professor i remember there was a town u were in were u had to fix a bridge in a sort of sideways tetris, there was a giant spider, a church, a shed, policemen who would beat u up and 2 pyramids that if u entered one a guard would block u then some1 would beat him on the head, there was a snake u needed to give sweets to to pass it and there was a boat part i remember and a bridge repairing thing were u had to get the exact angle to make the rope go. I remember there were these green things that had been helping u and gathering crystals but then they dropped them but the professor did something with a crystal and it had finally finished but i cant remember how it ended. Some help with trying to figure out what these are would make me very happy.

squeakbox

Sep 6, 2012
hellhound432 said:
squeakbox said:
I remember this game, it was either for windows 95/98... it involved a futuristic setting in a desolate place. You wake up in a room that's completely white/silver (probably metal) with a door that's either an odd shape of a rectangle or a trapezoid. You enter "pods" to travel in time, and there's a voice that kind of sounds like something from portal when you travel in time.

I remember a symbol on the CD case, but not completely, and I forget the title!

You need to get a special suit before you can go certain places, and you can pick up a circular black/yellow disc from a prehistoric level. I think there were dinosaurs if you weren't careful where you stepped.
It wasn't Time Commando was it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commando
No... it was for windows 95/98, and there was a big symbol on the cd case.

You saw in 1st person, and you were in this facility. The time device was like a pod with a chair that looked like something from star trek.

Squall Leonhart

Sep 13, 2012
SweetShark said:
Do you realised how many games like this exist in the PSX, do you my friend?
Please, you must be more specific about the game.
ok2.. i didn't remember well the environment of the game... but what i most remember is one of the track was like a motocross track... that's all i remember... if u know more that one games like this, could u or anyone here list down it for me.... i've tried searching this kind of game, but still cannot find it...

newport31

Sep 14, 2012
i'm trying to figure out the name of this game i played when i was little.

it was a computer game where your character was a teddy bear that had to go around the house to collect ingredients to make a birthday cake i think? each time you played the game things would be hidden in different areas. it was kinda like the game putt-putt in a way and i think it came out around the same time frame. anyone have anyidea what i'm talking about?

newport31

Sep 14, 2012
Nevermind just did a search for 'putt putt' and found out the people who make the putt putt games made the game i was looking for. It was called Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise (1993)

squeakbox

Sep 6, 2012
squeakbox said:
hellhound432 said:
squeakbox said:
I remember this game, it was either for windows 95/98... it involved a futuristic setting in a desolate place. You wake up in a room that's completely white/silver (probably metal) with a door that's either an odd shape of a rectangle or a trapezoid. You enter "pods" to travel in time, and there's a voice that kind of sounds like something from portal when you travel in time.

I remember a symbol on the CD case, but not completely, and I forget the title!

You need to get a special suit before you can go certain places, and you can pick up a circular black/yellow disc from a prehistoric level. I think there were dinosaurs if you weren't careful where you stepped.
It wasn't Time Commando was it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commando
No... it was for windows 95/98, and there was a big symbol on the cd case.

You saw in 1st person, and you were in this facility. The time device was like a pod with a chair that looked like something from star trek.
Found it. It was the Journeyman Project

Here's the symbol for it:

dracina

Sep 8, 2012
dracina said:
Hey everyone. I found this place trying to Google search for the game with what fragments of memories I have of it. This may be a tricky one.

I'm not sure anyone remembers the TV show called Portal that used to be on G4 (no relation to the Portal games from Steam). I saw the review for the game there. It's a PC rpg game where you could play as a dragon. You started off as a hatchling and had to learn skills like flight and magic. When you could fly there were special flying cities only dragons could access.

Can anyone help me out on this one? I've been looking for a while and I just can't find it.
just quoting my post. it's been a few days.

Fraser Kobayashi

Sep 14, 2012
Hi there ive been looking for this game i player possibly 8-10 years ago for PC. It consisted of a short fat kid with a slingshot who travels across the US he starts off in California in alcatraz prision where he fights off ghosts, then i forgot why but cali get blown up and becomes an island then this kid drives to other parts of the US.
The game play is all 2D basic same screen mission start on one side of the screen get to other side once completed you kept going till you finished the area then would go into a driving mode and just dodge trees and such on the way to your next destination. Ive been looking for this game for a ridiculously long time ive read some posts that have ended with no answer. First ever post hope i can get my answer. Cheers.

Btw we are looking about 90s id say window 95/98