Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

triple D

Sep 22, 2012
Could please someone help me to remember an old pc game...around 1995-2000.. I remember before the game starts there was a trailer: a bar full of men, robots, creatures.. and suddenly one of new visitors (a man btw) affect other creature with his shoulder while crossing the hall. And as a result all of visitors took their guns, even bazooka and began to shoot each other. The game: there are 3 "fighters" against each others on a small locations. You have 2-3 weapons. Great game!

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Jarsh82 said:
I remember playing a fighter on the Sega Genesis. There was a guy with a trench coat and another guy with a trident.
I also remember an SNES platformer with a blue blob that stuck to walls and gained power ups by swallowing different items.
The first one is Eternal Champions.

T_SURFER

Oct 30, 2009
Yellowbelly said:
I need help with an old Nintendo game. It was an adventure game, set in the outdoors maybe? Jungle type of setting perhaps? Anyway the main character is a boy which you can name yourself. There is also a secondary character, a girl, and you give her a name also. The third character is Jose. (can't choose his name). Jose is a helpful guy. There is text popping up at the bottom of the screen with the picture of each character as you have conversations. Any ideas???
Quick google search turns up "Tombs & Treasure".

KaliArchon

Sep 21, 2012
grizztex said:
This is driving me crazy.. i remember playing a PC game that was set on an island. It had a female lead character, was a first person shooter and the Island was full of dinosaurs. It is a pretty older game and am pretty sure it's not Jurassic park. You had to roam the island accomplishing tasks and collecting weapons and so forth. Please help get this out of my head...LOL thanks
Could possibly be Dino Crisis, though my boyfriend just told me that there was a FPS Jurassic park for the computer that had a female lead character. So, it could be the same. Just look up either Dino Crisis or Jurassic park PC game on youtube and check the vids and see which one you remember.

KaliArchon

Sep 21, 2012
holmoleta said:
Hey guys.

I've been trying to find this game for years. My cousin used to play it in his pc, and it had a similar vibe to American Mcgee's Alice. If I remember correctly, the main character was an orphan little girl (with curly short dark hair maybe?). I don't remember much, only that there was a level where she was in a library or something and there were flying books and I think she rode them. Also, either the main screen or the game over screen were her sitting in a bed. I believe this was when I was about 7? I'm 20 now. Does anyone remember this?
Well... actually... ... this sounds exactly like Alice. There is a library where you have to activate books to get to the next level, and the main screen is her sitting on a bed...
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yjUzMMaAuZw/0.jpg

Dreyfusxano

Oct 29, 2009
Jason Rayes said:
bluepotatosack said:
Dreyfusxano said:
The second was, I think, an RPG. You controlled a chibi like knight character who goes on an adventure and your life bar are big cartoony hearts and you get power ups, like Metroid. There is a point in the game that you get to a town that is near a desert which kills you if you cross it and you have to buy special boots in order to cross this desert. The setting is medieval like but you end up going into a spaceship to fight a Mother brain like alien, I think.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sounds almost like Crystalis... but I might be off on that.
Sounds like one of the later Wonderboy games. Wonderboy in Monster World I think. You needed to buy the Oasis Boots in order to cross the desert

http://www.mobygames.com/game/wonder-boy-in-monster-world
Yep, that looks like that's it. Thanks for the help.

Now for my first game I can't find

asmodeus97

Sep 23, 2012
The main character was a girl (not tomb raider )
It was 3D and in third person, I believe you could actually aim certain weapons like rocket launchers in first person but that's all.
This game looked cyberpunk/futuristic, I believe the protagonist was wearing black clothing.
There was enemies that looked like military or even high-tech terrorists. One of the missions or training missions involved a small room where you dodged lasers. One of the missions involved a warehouse with many enemies and large shipping containers. I believe there was even a point where you fought the terrorists/military with rocket launchers inside an airport. This game was for PC and I believe it may of even been a demo.

2)
This game, despite may hours of googling, eludes me the most.
It was a 3D First Person view (or maybe even third person) of a hovercraft/spaceship. It was a deathmatch game where you shot at bots flying other spacecrafts. the spacecrafts/ships looked triangular in shape. There was power ups on the ground. I remember specifically a bunker that you carefully piloted through to get a power-up. If I remember right, this game was either shareware or a demo.

Any help would be appreciated :D

klown

Jun 6, 2012
So, when I was a kid, i got that Playstation magazine with the demo disk in it. There was this demo on one of them for a game I really wanted to play, but I could never afford it.

So in the demo you were in this kinda mine looking place, and there was a town that had a few guys who needed your help. One needed some kind of hammer, and some other needed a pipe fixed. You could venture into the mine and explore around a bit and find things to fix and people to help. Then when you left it, you talked to this pig faced guy and he was like "Thanks for the help, but the demo is over now"

Now easily 12 years later, I still never played the game, and I really want to now.

mmm1993

Sep 22, 2012
hey guys.thier was game i think its 90's games.u can repair ship on it.or work at gas station or work on resturant.its logo was red apple

kikke2

Sep 21, 2012
cloroxbb said:
kikke2 said:
HI, there was this old game for PS1, 3D, that you were a woman, putting and activating all kind of traps all along the way.

Anybody knows this game??
One of the Tecmo's Deception games perhaps?
yes that's rigth! Thanks you so much!!

Jack4848

Sep 23, 2012
hi! i'm new here but i have already a problem!
this summer i started again to use my psone. one of my friend asked me to find an old game in which u uses robots (maybe, he wasn't sure) but certainly while u play soccer weapons appear in the football ground and u can use them. like maybe mario stikers charged football
Thank u

Mirror_Gamer

Sep 17, 2012
There is a Super Nintendo game I always used to rent from the video store when I was a kid. All I remember is the first stage with some sort of mine or dungeon with a search light looking for treasure, with many different levels. Also monsters attacked you if you walked outside. The game has a top down sky view and I think you used magic (I could be wrong). Thanks

Noloty

Sep 23, 2012
I played this game so long ago that all I can remember is what the main character kind of looks like. She had short black hair, very pale skin, wore a blue dress, and she had a red tattoo at the base of her neck, which was some kind of symbol. She also suffered from memory lost. I remember that it was on PS1.

I hope someone knows because this has been driving me crazy.

Liz88

Sep 23, 2012
Hi I'm looking for the name of a PC game I used to play when I was little it was along similar lines to commander keen ad duke nukem. The player was an Egg with a hard hat and he used to have to collect bread to defeat a rat and collect potions and stuff on his journey through a castle.. Any ideas? Also there was another one where he was a miner and had to collect jewels that was the same sort of year as the other. There were all sorts of levels one was on a space ship and he had to kill off aliens on lifts to get to the jewels. It was awesome.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
KaliArchon said:
Could possibly be Dino Crisis, though my boyfriend just told me that there was a FPS Jurassic park for the computer that had a female lead character. So, it could be the same. Just look up either Dino Crisis or Jurassic park PC game on youtube and check the vids and see which one you remember.
grizztex said:
This is driving me crazy.. i remember playing a PC game that was set on an island. It had a female lead character, was a first person shooter and the Island was full of dinosaurs. It is a pretty older game and am pretty sure it's not Jurassic park. You had to roam the island accomplishing tasks and collecting weapons and so forth. Please help get this out of my head...LOL thanks
The Jurassic Park game was called Jurassic Park: Tresspasser, but the box cover just said Trespasser and had a little The Lost World logo in the corner, so not only does it fit the description better than Dino Crisis (which was a third person survival horror game), but there's a plausible reason for why you wouldn't remember a Jurassic Park game being based on the movies.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
asmodeus97 said:
cloroxbb said:
SNIP

1. Sounds like "Oni"

2. No idea
THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!

With a little luck, we can find the second one, too. It sounds like it might be one of the Specter/VR Challenger games (the first word in the title varied depending on the game). They were really early 3D games, and largely fit the description you gave.