Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

RagingTiger

Sep 23, 2014
kamiglob said:
hey everyone
and my sincerset graditudes to who ever can help me here
im looking for a game from around 2002-2004ish, its a game where you as the player control a chapion who controls an armie against the A.I. oppenet who also control his own armie in a 1v1 battle, and depending on what hero you and the A.I. are playing you had diffrenet minions (i think you also had abillities not sure...), you would do a battle after battle until you reach the final boss. i think it had high grapgic for the time (might just be my memmory tho...)
it was in high fanasty setting, and each "arena" was rather small.
kind of a long shot but thanks a bunch to who ever helps.
It could be Sacrifice

Junior

Oct 28, 2017
Reposting this due to having no results.... I know there is not a lot of description but there must be some suggestions out there.

So I can remember a pc game from I believe the late 90's. The few things I remember is that there are knights of all the main colours. The black knight being the final one hardest to kill. The only way to kill him is with a rune. You need to dodge blobs of green poison and jets of fire as you make your way up from the sewers to the top of a tower.

peepo2399

Jan 2, 2018
I'm looking for a very old game. I probably played it on windows 98 and all i can remember was that it was a strategy game where you play as a kid who appeared to be inside an inner tube all of the time. The setting seemed like some kind of beach. It reminds me of chips challenge

peepo2399

Jan 2, 2018
peepo2399 said:
hi there's this one game I've been trying very hard to remember but I can't think of the name!
all I can remember is that it is a 2d side scrolling platformer where you play as a ninja. i played it on my pc as a kid so I guess it's a pc game. some other things I can remember is that the first stage of the game was like grassy and it had enemies that were cats and other small animals, I think.

one more thing that game couldn't have been any older than 2000s but it was definitely made before 2010.
I'm also bumping this as it is over a year old now.

Balconyjumper

Apr 3, 2018
im looking for a super old pc game i used to play that was like a build your own kingdom game but after building it you could walk around in first person view and look around the kingdom you just made with a few npc you cant interact with but only like a king and a random civilian it was only blocks and triagular shapes, and you could edit the land which was one big square since i think it was on a very old windows version like 95 or the one after that, it was in the early 2000s when I played it

Bojan Vucetic

Jan 23, 2019
I really need your help Guys

I was playing a game in the 1st grade and now i am in the 9th and everyone knows this game, but we can't find it on the internet anywhere. Ok, i should describe it. There is a ball as a main character ( i think he was green? ) and is was played at a top-down perspective. You were on a beach and had to push things around to get to the next level and everytime you finished a level a hawaii like music was played. You could also play it in a 2 Player mode.

I would really appreciate it, i really want to play this game 1 more time

power4hornet

Nov 7, 2017
Hey, I've been trying to find a game and I'll be grateful to anyone that can help. I remember starting off with a clay like creature, and you had to find weapons to fight other creatures, remember it had a down view and there being a bar which you can fill up to create more creatures. If anyone knows please let me know.

gryffindor13

Oct 24, 2015
I've been trying to figure this out for years .

This is a PC game. You can choose to play either as a boy or a girl (I think the boy had brown hair, the girl might have had red hair). You were on a blue dance floor in space, and there was always a DJ in the top center of your screen who said things like "Way to boogie!" Basically, the object of each level was to light up each of the squares on the dance floor, which you did by going over them. You used the arrow keys to change the direction of your movement, but if I remember correctly, once you started you couldn't stop until you finished the level (otherwise the character would dance right off the edge of the dance floor, fall into space, and die). When you moved, your hips moved side-to-side like you were dancing. When you beat the level, you would sort of zoom up to the next dance floor. The dance floors each had a different layout. In addition, there were different obstacles as you got to the higher levels. For example, if you hit a strip of "ice" you would slide the entire length of the ice and you couldn't change direction until the end. Another one was a poison cloud that would kill you if you went through it.

Please, please, please help me figure out what this game is! I haven't played this game since 2008, and it's really making me aggravated that I can't find it. I would really appreciate any help you can give!

Ariel Nagar

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys i need help finiding a game i am not sure how old the game but all i remeber is a boss fight against one of the 3 squid kraken or a squid and you shoot cannon to damage him pliz help me find it

Kiril Vasilev

Jan 29, 2019
Hi, I need help finding a game I played a few years ago. From what I remember it was a Top-down game. Where you Piloted a spaceship. You could modify your space ship. And maybe even change its type for the last part I'm not sure. You could fight other ships with normal weapons. Or some kind of flail thing That was attached. to your ship through either gravity or a physical link to the ship like a chain. I think there were more weapons but I can't remember them. I think you could exert some kind of force on objects in space or other ships and move them in a certain direction without touching them but I'm not really sure. The game had some kind of story I don't think it was voice acted. The main character (the pilot of your ship) Had some kind of special power or was a chosen one something along those lines. He would often talk to someone. I think it was some kind of AI. I remember it being evil or something. But i might be wrong. I also think there was one mission where you had to fly through a long narrow space for a certain time. But that's all I can remember.

thedkm

Jul 24, 2014
Kiril Vasilev said:
Hi, I need help finding a game I played a few years ago. From what I remember it was a Top-down game. Where you Piloted a spaceship. You could modify your space ship. And maybe even change its type for the last part I'm not sure. You could fight other ships with normal weapons. Or some kind of flail thing That was attached. to your ship through either gravity or a physical link to the ship like a chain. I think there were more weapons but I can't remember them. I think you could exert some kind of force on objects in space or other ships and move them in a certain direction without touching them but I'm not really sure. The game had some kind of story I don't think it was voice acted. The main character (the pilot of your ship) Had some kind of special power or was a chosen one something along those lines. He would often talk to someone. I think it was some kind of AI. I remember it being evil or something. But i might be wrong. I also think there was one mission where you had to fly through a long narrow space for a certain time. But that's all I can remember.
Hi Kiril,

Maybe the game you're looking for is "Solar Winds", at least some elements like the story seems to match.

https://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/solar-winds/

Kiril Vasilev

Jan 29, 2019
thedkm said:
Kiril Vasilev said:
Hi Kiril,

Maybe the game you're looking for is "Solar Winds", at least some elements like the story seems to match.

https://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/solar-winds/

This is not it. Its newer game I think it was released around or after 2010.

Connor Reid

Feb 4, 2019
hi
i remember playing this game on ps3 i think and it was a demo but i cant remember the name
but i think the front cover was a woman in a yellow suit with a sword
the game was really gory like you could cut people up and basically dismantle people and you could aslo use zip wires and i think the game was quite dark
it was early ps3 i think
and there was a person who spoke trough one of them throat hole thing's
could anybody help?

bocaeplinit

Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys,
I want to find a game it was like this
i played it in 2009 - 2010 - 2011 i think
you when you start the game you spawn in a basement (undergorund) you are in a room blocked by a wall there are 2 holes where you can go, you have to poison or kill a dragon or a creature idk what it was but i think a red dragon to poison his food or something, when the dragon dies you escape from the basement and you are in a house in a village , like some wizards or idk i also remember the village was big and when you go out of the village there are types of worlds like, a haunted house with a bad weather, lava world (idk how to spell it) and creatures that can kill you - (this is all i remember)
so please can someone find the game :D ! :)

bocaeplinit

Feb 19, 2018
Connor Reid said:
hi
i remember playing this game on ps3 i think and it was a demo but i cant remember the name
the game was really gory like you could cut people up and basically dismantle people and you could aslo use zip wires and i think the game was quite dark
it was early ps3 i think
could anybody help?
Is it (Heavenly Sword)?

Connor Reid

Feb 4, 2019
bocaeplinit said:
Connor Reid said:
hi
it was early ps3 i think
could anybody help?
Is it (Heavenly Sword)?
nah but thanks. still dont know what it is lol. it lookd more modern like a modern era

Mar 30, 2010
Connor Reid said:
bocaeplinit said:
Connor Reid said:
hi
it was early ps3 i think
could anybody help?
Is it (Heavenly Sword)?
nah but thanks. still dont know what it is lol. it lookd more modern like a modern era
You're not thinking of <a href=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NeverDead>NeverDead are you?

Connor Reid

Feb 4, 2019
Grouchy Imp said:
Connor Reid said:
bocaeplinit said:
Connor Reid said:
hi
it was early ps3 i think
could anybody help?
Is it (Heavenly Sword)?
nah thats not it but thanks. i think the main character was a woman

You're not thinking of <a href=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NeverDead>NeverDead are you?

NinJexLT

Apr 2, 2017
Country
Lithuania
I remember playing a few racing games like 12-15 years ago, not quite sure.

First: A sci-fi racing game, 3 diffrent planets that have 3 levels each, first planet is desert-ish, second winter-ish, third volcanic.The game had a shooting mechanic where u shoot when pressing space, it shoots where your car is looking. I think I played it on pc, windows xp. There were quite a lot of diffrent vehicles you could get. A starting car was a three-wheeler red car, the very last vehicle, the fastest vehicle was flat hovering vehicle, it's color was purple-ish, the vehicle before it was a heavy one, which was slower, but also hovered, it couldn't be pushed around so much and when shot it wouldn't sway to the side as hard and it was yellow.

Second: Don't have too much info on this one. I think there were power-ups like boosters n stuff. Its also a sci-fi racing game. It was quite intresting, had more maps than the "First" game I was talking about. These are two diffrent games tho. I think when at the start of the race, when the countdown gets to 1 sec then press the accelleration button to get a speed boost for a few secs for a headstart. I don't remember hovering cars, only with wheels. There were quite a lot of jumps n stuff. I think you could upgrade your cars, idk, maybe not. Now that I think about it, you could look at it like this: Blur, but sci-fi and in volcanic/winter planets. It had multiple gamemodes: Singleplayer Career mode, Single Race (stuff like these usual racing games), Multiplayer had Soccer Mode, Splitscreen Racing and one more I don't remember, I don't believe it had online multiplayer, but at the time I didn't really have internet so I didn't care. Actually the game had more similarities to Wipeout (1995), but I tried playing it and no it was not it.

I guess both these games would have the tags: Sci-Fi/Racing/Vehicular Combat.
One quick detail: The games graphics,I believe, looked similar to Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now. So I think they came out during a similar time.

These aren't the games: AIM series, Twisted metal, Death race, POD,sky race, cyberline, Wipeout...

florain03

Mar 6, 2017
Shazi23 said:
I'm looking for a game i played on my PC from the mid 90's. Around the same time i was playing 'The Lion King' and 'Aladdin'. It was very much like Arkanoid, but NOT. I've tried so many versions of Arkanoid but they are the more recent ones. It had over 100 levels with each level consisting of a different pattern of picture. Some even had blocks that were unbreakable and you spent hours trying to get the ball through the maze to destroy one remaining brick.

Also looking for a website that i used to download all sorts of puzzle games from. More in the 2000's, it had this one game i slightly remember to be called brick breaker or something, where you had to click bricks of the same colour to make them disappear and try to clear the board. There was puzzle mode and endless mode. But the site had heaps of games like this. Usually you could get a free trial of the game, about 1 Hour and then you had to pay for it. (But i would always use the free trials every day lol)

Anyway....This is a long shot but hoping someone will know. I've used up every other avenue to remember!
Off The Wall? BreakOut? BreakQuest?