Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

courtneyxx

Oct 6, 2012
hay i need to know what this game is !!!!!!
ok so i dont remember much but heres what i do remember i think you start out on a ship and i crashes i dont know but you have like a tribe of little blue egg people they dont have arms but they wear snekers and they have hair and eyes and noeses i dont think they have mouths they go on advdntures and build stuff i think and they can die please help its a pc game
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Gordoh

Oct 6, 2012
This was an Austrialian-based PC game played online around 2000. The levels were rather quirky - everything from dodging birds so they don't poop on you, to flying through the Outback in a spaceship with your pet dingo. Any ideas?

Kellborn

Oct 6, 2012
I've a game I can't remember all that much about. I'll keep it short:

First off, the game had a cage icon (just a simple 2D cage with lines). It was a PC strategy game (in around year 1999ish), you picked some sort of mission, and before each mission you had to choose your units (I remember swordsmen as being one of them). You could only pick so many of each unit.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Sega Saturn fighting game, Playable characters include a kid with a Skateboard and a girl with roller skates, the Final boss was a guy with Snake armour.

been thinking off this for a while now.

LordChhaya

Feb 11, 2009
Hey guys, my friends been looking for a PS1 fighting game that had open ended maps where the characters used elemental to fight, these was a character who wore white and used fire attacks and an old man who used time powers. I know this is vague but any help could help rekindle a lost childhood. Also as she's very quick to remind me there were no weapons if that helps narrow it down. Thanks guys.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
whitekaj said:
there was a game for ps2 and it had cartoon-ish style graphics you played as animals, i remember playing with a brown bulldog and they fought using weapons and stuff i think the game also existed for dreamcast and the name ended with (something paws) :vengeance or revenge i think
I think you could be mixing up two games here. One is Fur Fighters on PS1 and Dreamcast. There was also a Mega Drive and SNES game called Brutal: Paws of Fury. Unless they made a PS2 sequel...?

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Ghoter said:
3)Third one is something like an Army men game. It's RTS and you are playing with alive toys against another evil toys. I think you spawn your soldiers around the house and try to kill every evil toy. I think one of the main characters was a sergant with a grey hair and some brown beast.
Sounds like it could be a Small Soldiers game.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
courtneyxx said:
hay i need to know what this game is !!!!!!
ok so i dont remember much but heres what i do remember i think you start out on a ship and i crashes i dont know but you have like a tribe of little blue egg people they dont have arms but they wear snekers and they have hair and eyes and noeses i dont think they have mouths they go on advdntures and build stuff i think and they can die please help its a pc game
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Logical Journey of the Zoombinies?

Ghoter

Oct 5, 2012
Batou667 said:
Ghoter said:
3)Third one is something like an Army men game. It's RTS and you are playing with alive toys against another evil toys. I think you spawn your soldiers around the house and try to kill every evil toy. I think one of the main characters was a sergant with a grey hair and some brown beast.
Sounds like it could be a Small Soldiers game.
You are the god among the people, thank you. I already figured out the first one it was Megarace2.

Angelo Di Iorio

Oct 7, 2012
Don't know if somebody asked for it already, but I'm looking for a game desperately. I remember the main character looked like a manga character, he used to "shoot" some "fire stuff" from his arms, and whenever he got touched he instantly died. While dying, he used to turn into a ring which gets smaller and smaller. At every boss fight, when you defeat the boss, there was a short music with a celebrative image of the hero while fighting the boss (a drawn one, not a screenshot). As far as I can remember, one of the bosses (3rd or 4th level) were a huge worm, or something like that. I used to play it during the '95 / '96, more or less... thank you!

xXZackXx

Oct 7, 2012
Hey there guys :)
im looking deperately for an old game i have played it's always in the back of my mind but i just can't remember what it was

now to my description im really sorry i cant't tell you much but there are some things i remember: it was a game a turn-based rpg i think during the fight you had ur half of the field and the enemy had his and they were divides into little quares and you could only attack in musters there was something with cards of the monsters you could fight for example a golem

in somewhere in the game you had to go down a green hill and then you were in front of a snow/frozen area with giant building i think it was a storehouse

and i'm not sure if it's the same game but in the beginning you there was a festival in the town and there was something like a circus and u had to anwer some questions and based on them you got your first monster

it would be really awesome if you could help me

thank you beforehand

your xXZackXx

Andrew_C

Mar 1, 2011
Stephen Aka-OvenproofTripod said:
I remember playing a game which was a sort of strategy game. You would build apartments and businesses i think, and you had builders who would go to the site and you'd see scaffolding go up and then down to reveal the building. I think there were other builders your builders would fight with sometimes. rivals maybe? The view was looking down at an angle, not top down or moveable i dont think. I cant really remember much else =(
Sounds like Constructor. You are basically were running a front company for the Mob. it's over at GoG https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/constructor

candyncookiies

Oct 8, 2012
Ok im trying to find this game i played when i was like 13.

Its a simulation game where your a female and you work for this top company. theres this guy that you have to impress but i guess hes only impressed by employee of the month or something. then theres this other female who has a crush on the guy aso and your both going after him. you have your own aprtment. you can change clothes and go shopping for new ones and you an go to the bar.

PLEAAASSE help me find it, i have been searching and i have come up with nothing.

Pandas2243

Oct 8, 2012
I really want to play this computer game I used to play years ago but i cant remember the name. Its like, at the begining you choose to wither be wizard dude or a fat guy with an ax, & you can choose what level you want & you go through the level like screen right & you jump up on the platforms & try to get all the diamonds. There is a bunch of different sizes. Its make me so Mad I cant remember! >_< Help?? (Ive been looking on the internet but I cant seem to find it)

Jodie Riddex

Oct 8, 2012
I played a game in the early 90s or possibly late 80s where you controlled a bar on the bottom of the screen which slid left to right & you had to catch certain falling items and avoid others (ie catch the apples & avoid the bananas). On about level 5 you had to avoid dad's ugly green chair. Can anyone remember what it was called??

naowen

Oct 8, 2012
i remember playing this game at my friends house on xbox and it was a lot of fun. it was a fighting fantasy and magic game. it was 3d and in the beginning there was a fatguy a wolf thing i think a girl then a floating mummy and they killed themselves to bring back to life a worrior with long black hair and a sword. i remember loving to play as the wolf.i think it was rated teen. so if you know could u plz tell me. thanks.

Ludvig Olsen

Oct 8, 2012
this was a game from the 90's im pretty sure, it was a 2D shooting game, you would have a jetpack so you could move around to the upper floors as what i remember it to be an office like envirement in the first lvls atleast and you would find these weapon "vending" machines where you could refill ammo or get new weapons, thats about what i remember... the grafics was decent for an 90's game

Tech01

Oct 8, 2012
I have one.
Release 1990-1996 for PC
Two colors used for everything (Nearly black and white)
2D
Turn based fantasy strategy.
The basics of the game were that you pick one of 5 or 6 factions (may have been more) and you play on a strategy map that has forests and rivers, deserts etc etc and there are cities and fortresses very much like the Total War series. The wood elf cities look like giant trees on the map the humans looked like castles etc etc. When you make an army it appears on the map as a single soldier much like in total war but it counts for much more. When you attacked another army or city it was all auto-resolved based on calculations of unit numbers, types and their weapons.