Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

MasonF

Mar 5, 2012
Jason Rayes said:
MasonF said:
It was a shareware PC game. It was an isometric RPG where you played as this pig farmer whose house burned down, and there was a cult that worshipped a dead dragon carcass.
This sounds like Dink Smallwood, which is now freeware:

http://www.rtsoft.com/pages/dink.php

Lots of user made stuff available for it to.
Most definitely what I was asking for, thanks!

Travis Bruno

Oct 28, 2012
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/282223_255812551207200_2078433412_n.jpg

what in the hell is this game. i cant figure it out for the life of me. its not last ninja or ant attack, i know that much.

any guesses??

fallondanielle

Oct 24, 2012
Planeforger said:
fallondanielle said:
I has taken me forever to get this close to finding out the name of this game...Please look at picture 39...if you know this I would love you forever for telling me!

http://acidcow.com/pics/17659-games-102-pics.html

maybe this will help others in your hunt as well, look at the screen shots to jog your memory! Someone on there tried naming them all but sadly my number 39 was left out :(
That's Torin's Passage [http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/torins_passage].

Never actually played it, but I remember seeing it on GOG. :p

Awesome! Thank you so much! It was one of my favorites as a little one, check it out if you ever come across it!

Roki

Oct 14, 2012
Hello
Sorry for my bad English
Please help me.A cup of years trying to find the two games. I playd them on sega mega drive 2.
At first it is a car, shoot it, you have a lot of opponents, who have cars, trucks.Game has a lot of levels. Observers of the game from the air. Collect the weapons, when you kill enemies, I think.
second game was similar to the Olympics, there are an athlete, boxing, hockey, may be practicing ... The characters are small, with large heads, reminding the children.
Please if you know of a game that reminds you of this, to write, because I'm looking for this for a long time already, those are my two favorite games from childhood.
:) Thanks

lizzie_j

Oct 28, 2012
Hi i used to play a game on the old style computer, it was on a floppy disc i was about 6 maybe at the time. I want to say it was called mouse trap. Was there a game around called that??

lizzie_j

Oct 28, 2012
Hi i used to play a game on the old style computer, it was on a floppy disc i was about 6 maybe at the time. I want to say it was called mouse trap. Was there a game around called that??

rickganfei

Oct 17, 2012
cloroxbb said:
rickganfei said:
cloroxbb said:
rickganfei said:
Hi. In the 90's I used to play an arcade game about a boy (he kind of looked like Songoku.He had a similar red outfit). This boy shoots fireballs and he is in some kind of sewers I believe. He kills monsters, and had the usual monster boss at the end of each stage. Its a 2D game, action/plataforms. It was a kind of cool game, with cool monsters and action music. He shoots some kind of fireballs, and when he died he turned to you, screams and desapears.
Any clue? Thanks
Obviously either noone knows, or no one cares, but be my guest, keep re posting the same thing every day.
Uau!! don't tell me they made you moderator on this and nobody knew!!??

Oh, they didn't? So shut up kid
You know what, I did an EASY bing search, and may have found your game. Check out a video for Thunder Hoop. Kid looks like goku, shooting something resembling fireballs.

Oh and STFU :)
Well. I must take my hat to you! THANK YOU very much! You see? If I didn't reply the same post over and over, you wouldn't found this for me.
I take back my "shut up" and replace it with a big Thank you!

Best regards

Pensfan87

Oct 28, 2012
I am looking for a game for the pc between 1998-2005. The game was a maze game you had this character and would walk around on stone floating in the air i remember this part with romans you had avoid them or you would start over. Thats all I remember thanks for the help😃

Jack Shoebridge

Jul 20, 2012
Hello can you help me
it was between 2002 and 2004
i was at my house and my father was on a tank sim game
it was futuristic and he could change from caterpiller tracks to hovering through a task bar
it had good graphics for its time
the level/area he was on was a future city which was dark black and gold
he could also change munitions through the same hot bar as the wheels
he was running either windows me or windows xp

please help me

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
It's a game for one of the old sega systems. Not sure which.

You play a giant green robot (I think in some levels he became red) rampaging through a military base. It was top down.

You usually fought tanks and soldiers, but I believe in one level you fight other robots.

klop

Aug 23, 2012
I forgot the name of the game for the pc.
game included a small vehicle such as a remote control
I remember that it was a car that was black and white and had the panda head. else I can not remember.
thanks for the answers :)

klop

Aug 23, 2012
I remember that it was a car that was black and white and had the panda head. else I can not remember.

klop

Aug 23, 2012

klop

Aug 23, 2012

klop

Aug 23, 2012

klop

Aug 23, 2012

Lais Dias

Oct 28, 2012
In my wonderful childhood playing SUPER NINTENDO,I played a game a character completely GREEN and used a fork as a weapon (those forks join hay, straw, etc.)
Can somebody please help me, I've been looking everywhere for this game but can't find and cant remember the name.

=/

thank youuuuuuu

Lais Dias

Oct 28, 2012
In my wonderful childhood playing SUPER NINTENDO,I played a game a character completely GREEN and used a fork as a weapon (those forks join hay, straw, etc.)
Can somebody please help me, I've been looking everywhere for this game but can't find and cant remember the name.

=/

thank youuuuuuu