Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Lior232

Dec 2, 2012
First I want to apologize, my english is not well.
When I was yonuger around 2005/4 I played a real time strategy game and I cant remmber the name of the game.
The icon was a sun with maybe red backround, I had some peasants, male and female and if i put both of them in a house they reproduce, there were more males and the women could also collect food.
The men were collecting minerals and could get trainnig and become worriors.
This is all I can remember, I hope you'll help me.
Ty!

Jayyo

Dec 2, 2012
I need to remember an old game but can't for the life of me find it or remember it. You was a man with black hair I believe, and there was monsters in the game that floated and had a 'Grim Reaper' type cloak, the cloak had some grayish spots on it I think and this monster was holding a scythe I think. I can't remember much more, if anyone can tell me, thank you!

naowen

Oct 8, 2012
i need a lot of help on this one. it is an xbox game [not xbox360] that i played around 2008 and you could be a samuri, a wolf man, a fat hammer guy, a mummy and a lady. at the begging everyone kills them self to bring the samuri guy from the dead and you play levels and level up. it was rated teen.
so if you could tell me it would be great. thx. i have reposted this many times so could someone plz tell me it would be a great help.

Solonoid

Dec 2, 2012
Stefan Ene said:
Hello
In the past i was playing a game whit a fox and his boss send him somewhere then i remember something like when he jumps hig appears a message Fairy... i dont remember more i was playing in 2008 or 2009
Okami?

Kafrikon

Dec 2, 2012
Hello there guys,
I really need your help cause i'm going ballistic that i cant find that game....
It was on psx (ps1) you had some sort of a car or a tank dont remember exactly that was transforming into a robot.
You had flamethrower miniguns and stuff, it was customizable.
I remember a bit also the first stage of the game.....the scenery was something like urban....you go at a parkin lot if i remember right with a small building on top left....and there was a horde of tiny little thing (i think they where humans) and you destroyed them with the flamethrower.....damn gawd i cant remember this game....

Maugerlemon

Dec 2, 2012
I can't remember almost anything about this game, it's been driving me crazy for like 2 years. It's kind of like Crusaders of Might and Magic or Arx Fatalis or Wizards and Warriors, but anyways. The only things I remember is talking to a rat-like character (kind of like the rat people in the late wizardry games) in a sewer (towards the beginning I believe) and at some point picking a familiar (A ferret was an option). I'm fairly sure it was popular, but I can not find it anywhere. Please please, any ideas at all.
1) First person RPG
2) Castles?
3) Medieval-ish
... very standard stuff actually.
Thanks in advance.

InedibleTrevor

Dec 1, 2012
Kafrikon said:
Hello there guys,
I really need your help cause i'm going ballistic that i cant find that game....
It was on psx (ps1) you had some sort of a car or a tank dont remember exactly that was transforming into a robot.
I remember a bit also the first stage of the game.....the scenery was something like urban....you go at a parkin lot if i remember right with a small building on top left....and there was a horde of tiny little thing (i think they where humans) and you destroyed them with the flamethrower.....damn gawd i cant remember this game....
Tiny Tank? Twisted Metal? Grudge Warriors? Ray Tracers? Vigilante 8?

There are a few possibilities :p

InedibleTrevor

Dec 1, 2012
Maugerlemon said:
I can't remember almost anything about this game, it's been driving me crazy for like 2 years. It's kind of like Crusaders of Might and Magic or Arx Fatalis or Wizards and Warriors, but anyways. The only things I remember is talking to a rat-like character (kind of like the rat people in the late wizardry games) in a sewer (towards the beginning I believe) and at some point picking a familiar (A ferret was an option). I'm fairly sure it was popular, but I can not find it anywhere. Please please, any ideas at all.
1) First person RPG
2) Castles?
3) Medieval-ish
Thanks in advance.
What was the platform and when, roughly, did it come out? 'Cause there are aloooot of games that you could be talking about, but if we narrow down the timeframe it might be easier to find.

Kelsey Watts

Dec 2, 2012
Oh gosh, I don't remember anything about this game except perhaps it was a 90s game. Played it along with Return to Zork and Myst. Was similar to Myst, but you did see people. Set in space/space station/planet. Had aliens. I remember a locker room at the beginning of the game (I didn't get that far into it, to be honest.) I remember force fields and you could pick up items. The planet was kind of deserty. There were videos, kind of instructional things that you could pick up and view, that had actual people. Any ideas?!

Maugerlemon

Dec 2, 2012
InedibleTrevor said:
Maugerlemon said:
1) First person RPG
2) Castles?
3) Medieval-ish
Thanks in advance.
What was the platform and when, roughly, did it come out? 'Cause there are aloooot of games that you could be talking about, but if we narrow down the timeframe it might be easier to find.
It was on the PC. I feel like it was 1995-2006. I'm so sorry for such a huge timeline. The ferret familiar is really the key thing I remember. Thank you for the response. Any ideas at all would be appreciated.

InedibleTrevor

Dec 1, 2012
Kelsey Watts said:
Oh gosh, I don't remember anything about this game except perhaps it was a 90s game. Played it along with Return to Zork and Myst. Was similar to Myst, but you did see people. Set in space/space station/planet. Had aliens. I remember a locker room at the beginning of the game (I didn't get that far into it, to be honest.) I remember force fields and you could pick up items. The planet was kind of deserty. There were videos, kind of instructional things that you could pick up and view, that had actual people. Any ideas?!
I'm not too familiar with adventure games, but are you thinking of The Dig?

InedibleTrevor

Dec 1, 2012
Maugerlemon said:
InedibleTrevor said:
Maugerlemon said:
1) First person RPG
2) Castles?
3) Medieval-ish
Thanks in advance.
It was on the PC. I feel like it was 1995-2006. I'm so sorry for such a huge timeline. The ferret familiar is really the key thing I remember. Thank you for the response. Any ideas at all would be appreciated.
Damn, this is gonna be tricky. I'm assuming that if you're thinking '95 to '06, then you don't remember the visuals very clearly, but what other games would you compare it to graphically? Was it like a pseudo-3D like Daggerfall, or a more advanced, polygon-based, Morrowind style engine?

Kafrikon

Dec 2, 2012
Weeeell.....nope...i remembered now that the camera perspective was like those rts games..and if i'm correct it was something like a police vehicle transforming into a mech....something like that.

Kafrikon

Dec 2, 2012
InedibleTrevor said:
Kafrikon said:
Hello there guys,

Weeeell.....nope...i remembered now that the camera perspective was like those rts games..and if i'm correct it was something like a police vehicle transforming into a mech....something like that.

Derek Kirslis

Apr 4, 2010
ok here we go. it was a pc game made somewhere between 98 and 03. the graphics were basic and you were an ice climber who had to do things to get to a castle. I believe you got one item in the castle then you would fall, or something to reset the level. then you'd do things again and repeat it. snowy background, seemed to be made for children. it was around the same time that Freddie The Fish was around. love that game so much.

InedibleTrevor

Dec 1, 2012
Kafrikon said:
InedibleTrevor said:
Kafrikon said:
Hello there guys,

Hmmm... Future Cop: LAPD?

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Sylvain Bernel said:
Hello!
I'm looking for the name of a platform gameI used to play in the early eighties. There was a big sinking boat and many little men trying to get outa there into little boats. Problem was there were sharks around. When the little launches were full, you had to unload them on the sides of the screen. It was a cool game but damn exciting!

Have you any idea what it could be called?

Thanks for your help!
Man Overboard?