Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

PsychoRacoon

Jan 26, 2012
I think u might mean The Adventures Of Alundra... Note, there's 2 alundra games that r completely different so make sure u look for Alundra 1, not 2.

PsychoRacoon

Jan 26, 2012
PLZ HELP!!!!!!! A game where there were 2 knights i believe, one red and one blue, i think they looked pretty detailed as u could see their weapons and shield and it was a co-op through dungeons and stuff and what might make it pop out is that at the end credits one of the knights would b walking and when the credits finished he would fall down and start kicking like a little kid. Any suggestions???

killer6699

Jan 25, 2012
killer6699 said:
Ok guys, here's one. It was for the PS1 I remember you were walking around in a school. I think you were maybe trying not to get caught? for some strange reason I think it involved Looney Tunes, but I've already looked up all Looney Tunes games for the PS1.
Quoted so people will see

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
killer6699 said:
killer6699 said:
Ok guys, here's one. It was for the PS1 I remember you were walking around in a school. I think you were maybe trying not to get caught? for some strange reason I think it involved Looney Tunes, but I've already looked up all Looney Tunes games for the PS1.
Quoted so people will see
Perhaps it was a tiny toons adventures game? they made 3 for the ps1

now can some one help me have 2 wanna find
the first is a ps1 game too it was a JRPG and it was really weird
what I can best rember is you could pick between 2 protagists a girl and a guy looking for a all powerfull item
the girl had a pair of giant gold hoops she could attack with and her story was she was a former princess (and a brat) and wanted it to take back the kingdom from her sister

the boy wanted it to revive a dead friend and could turn into monsters

the second I have less info on
it was an old PC game where you picked different fish and had to swim around eating your food source and avoiding predators it was 2d and you only ha like 4 screens to swim between
it didnt tell you what you had to eat so you had to guess and I rember a clicking like sound effct for eating somthing ok to eat that wasnt one of your normal food sources

Alex Lobman

Jan 27, 2012
Not sure if anyone knows, but I used to play a pc kids game where I had to gather a bunch of knights (and convince them somehow) and then unite them to fight the evildoer from the castle. Any ideas what this was?

karluz

Jan 21, 2012
karluz said:
Hi.

I'm looking for a game for years now.

I remember that we played with a ball that runs in straight ropes or rails or something like that and we had make the ball bounce into the walls and jump from one rope to another to cacth some items and make to the exit from the mase.

I played it in my PC maybe in 1991.
Can anyone help?

ritvan

Jan 27, 2012
hello.
was a game with a fighter who fights in the beginning with a whip and then with a sword against some skeletons and some zombies. initially walking from left to right and in the end from right to left. game ends in a castle.
i played it in arcade, maybe in 1994.
thank you.

prazen Profil

Jan 27, 2012
Please help me I'm looking for a game that was on PS1 anyways you could play as a girl or a joker looking guy it was a platformer you could also turn into a frog there was a canyon level also there was a level where a huge lightning ball would be chasing you....

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
chickenhound said:
it was an old PC game where you picked different fish and had to swim around eating your food source and avoiding predators it was 2d and you only ha like 4 screens to swim between
it didnt tell you what you had to eat so you had to guess and I rember a clicking like sound effct for eating somthing ok to eat that wasnt one of your normal food sources
Sounds like Odell Down Under.

Jan 27, 2012
I'm looking for a game that features a guy exploring ruins or pyramids, and using mirrors/crystals to direct beams of lasers and disable traps, open doors, or something like that (sort like The Lost Vikings and the suck). It must be from early 90's...

Already found it: Challenge of the Ancient Empires

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
Coldie said:
Odell Down Under.
ooh thats it!
now that just leaves this one

chickenhound said:
a ps1 game too it was a JRPG and it was really weird
what I can best rember is you could pick between 2 protagists a girl and a guy looking for a all powerfull item
the girl had a pair of giant gold hoops she could attack with and her story was she was a former princess (and a brat) and wanted it to take back the kingdom from her sister

Maaakel

Jan 27, 2012
chickenhound said:
Coldie said:
Odell Down Under.
ooh thats it!
now that just leaves this one

chickenhound said:
a ps1 game too it was a JRPG and it was really weird

Threads of Fate!! That game rocks!

Maaakel

Jan 27, 2012
bottlenose93 said:
I can't remember this game that use to be on a playstation 2 demo disk. It began with a clip of people dancing around a giant cauldron and eventually revealing a giant pink monster, it would then show a clip of a young person in a house who then leaves while a village party is going on, but the town is destroyed. The young person wakes up and their village has vanished. The young person has to go through caves and defeat enemies to get parts of his town back and build it again.

Please help!
That is Dark Cloud (the first one). The second game is also great ;D

Maaakel

Jan 27, 2012
MheanQ said:
Okay. Mine should be rather easy. It was 2D sidescrolling game where you played as a green alien thingie. There were those bad guys that you could mind control to let them fall off to holes or what not who also had a gun. As I remember then you didnt have a gun so you couldnt kill them by force. The language of those creatures were some jibberish. When you wanted to mind control a bad guy then the charafter would lift his arms to his head and started to chant in their jibberish language.

I hope that someone would remember.. really need this game :D was awesome
This kinda sounds like the Oddworld series? Hope i could help!

Maaakel

Jan 27, 2012
Okay now i got one. This game was either for Dreamcast or ps1.. The cd case was one of those extra thick ones, where they normally had 2-4 discs. The game involved a bunch of different characters that you played as, i believe a new one in every or every other level. It was a side scrolling game, but it had 3d graphics. The objective at the end of every level was to kill a dragon, and all of them looked different. I feel like each level took place during a different time period, as if these characters were part of the same family line? i dont quite recall... I cant remember the name of this game, so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!!
Edit: DragonValor!!!

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
prazen Profil said:
Please help me I'm looking for a game that was on PS1 anyways you could play as a girl or a joker looking guy it was a platformer you could also turn into a frog there was a canyon level also there was a level where a huge lightning ball would be chasing you....
Pandemonium.

GirDraconis

Jun 11, 2011
killer6699 said:
Buster Busts Loose?

Jan 26, 2012
Petaarr said:
I remember playing a game on Playstation 2. It was a fantasy game, and i seem to remember there being about three classes to pick from. There was a rogue-ish class [maybe a woman?] who could step into shadows and become invisible, cant remember the other two classes. You had to kill monsters, and i vaguely recall the disc box having a somewhat red cover.
Cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, but i think i got it about 2004/2005 if that's any help?

Any ideas? :)

PsychoRacoon said:
I think u might mean The Adventures Of Alundra... Note, there's 2 alundra games that r completely different so make sure u look for Alundra 1, not 2.
No that wasn't it, it was newer, it was more third person style as opposed to a 3d platformer. :/

karluz

Jan 21, 2012
karluz said:
karluz said:
Hi.

I'm looking for a game for years now.

I remember that we played with a ball that runs in straight ropes or rails or something like that and we had make the ball bounce into the walls and jump from one rope to another to cacth some items and make to the exit from the mase.

I played it in my PC maybe in 1991.
Can anyone help?
Found... Street Ball