Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

krasko11

Mar 9, 2014
Hey I've been trying to find a game I used to play somewhere around 2000-2002.I think it is an RPG but I'm not quite sure.You play a female character.The graphics of the game were pretty good for its year.Basically you start off in something like a forest and you kill a couple of monsters then you go to this temple where after you dodge a number of traps you find a dragon.At a certain point in the game you go to a strange mine which is green on the inside and after that you ride a dragon.That is all I can remember.If this rings any bells to someone any help would be appreciated. :)

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Purtywhipper said:
Alright, I'm having serious trouble remembering the name of this one PC game I played back in the late 90s.

It was a top-down shooter where you played as some heroic-looking soldier-type guy. Your goal was (if I remember correctly) to find and rescue bunnies that were placed in various locations around the level. When you found them all, your character would... and I swear this is how I remember it... Rocket-boot out of the level onto the next one. I think maybe he was a cyborg or something...

The levels were all based on some sort of different theme. The first one was a prehistoric/caveman level (and the cavemen would actually say "unga bunga," including speech bubbles above their heads), and on the bottom part of the level there were tar pits you had to be careful not to fall into. I only remember two other levels. One being a candy-land type level with giant gingerbread men, and another level that I only vaguely remember having basic shapes and lasers (I think it might have been future/technology based). Every level would introduce you to unique weapons you could pick up that were themed after the level (or sometimes just better and more useful ones if I recall), and you could even find weapons from previous levels. Various other enemies would say things with comic-like speech bubbles above their heads.

The game actually reminds me a lot of "Zombies Ate My Neighbors," what with the various weapons scattered around everywhere, and how the levels are designed as well as how the game is played, but isn't as fast-paced, and is for the PC... also, you rescue bunnies, not people, and the enemies couldn't kill the bunnies.

I can barely remember much about this game other than what I've posted here. I remember it was fun and actually a bit challenging for how kid-friendly it seemed at the time, and even my dad would play it. We would both get stuck on that damned candy-land level because it was too hard.

The most picturesque memory I have of the game was of the first level, finding that one last bunny in the tar pits, and rocket-booting away.

Please help, im looking everywhere!
http://pangeasoft.net/mightymike/

Shot in the dark here.

Geor4

Mar 9, 2014
Can someone tell me the name of one game.... it was 2d game with a little man who was collection something like gems, there were different levels one was in the desert map, I also remember there's a map where it rains... PLS HELP ME ! ITS NOT CRYSTAL CAVE.

GemFinder

Mar 9, 2014
Hey guys...here's a challenge. Don't remember the storyline. Trying to figure out the name of a demo I played early 90s. For children.it was stein a rainforest with a blue bird. You would speak to it through a microphone. Anyone? It's driving me nuts!

The Brian J

Apr 18, 2009
Okay, I remember playing a weird point-and-click game when I was a kid. Here is what I remember of it...

The plot of it involved this "cool" kid who was entering a contest to see who could find the best bug. He was at his grandpa's farm and accidentally breaks a bunch of eggs, so the grandpa sends him to the barn to get more. But once he gets to the barn he sees a super rare bug, and the big first choice in the game is whether to go after the bug or just get the eggs for grandpa.

I know that's not a whole lot to go off of, but this is driving me insane.

InversePenguin

Mar 10, 2014
Okay, so I have a game that I'm trying to help someone find, maybe you guys could help out here, it'd be super appreciated.. What we have so far is:

- The game is an "8-Bit indie game" (how it was described to me) that's 2-5 years old
- There was something about being bad to be outside.. either it was frozen or post-apocalyptic
- The game had different storylines in it.
- One storyline was about a guy who woke up in an "apartment-like" jail
- Another storyline was about a woman and her son that were trapped in a room / house with another man
- The game was either top-down or isometric

I know it's not a ton to go off of, but the internet is capable of amazing things so I figured I'd give it a go.

<3 Thank you!

Nekomata Eifie

Mar 3, 2014
Nekomata Eifie said:
HELP!!! Ok, I know them game existed because I played it but my boyfriend and his friends think I'm crazy. I played it on an old PC windows 95/98 something along those lines in like 2003-2005. I don't remember much about the game except that it was a side-scrolling platform type game. You spawned as a human or a ninja or an alien that looked very much like the alien from the Alien movies. It had heavy overtones of staying in school and don't do drugs because of posters and signs on the walls of the level. I know you could be turned into a frog and at that point you were pretty much screwed. There were also robots and you could kill things with what looked like a chainsaw. The only accomplishment you received, since you inevitably died, was to get a ranking which were weird and would say things like Satan's maid or something. The game had pretty bad graphics but because of the odd rankings that you got after you died it was very addicting. Please help it's driving me crazy....
I'm sorry I am re-posting because I really need to know this game.

Roman78

Sep 25, 2013
alyj128 said:
I used to play a game called ESCAPE when I was younger. (Probably around 2000-2002)
I never understood the purpose of the game but I would continue to spend hours each day trying to "beat the game". It took place in a huge dungeon-looking place, with yellow water, and monsters that looked like aliens. I would like to play this game again and try to figure out the purpose of it. I have been looking for a few years and have had no luck! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me they played this game too! None of my friends or family have. THANK YOU!
Maybe it was: Chewy: Esc from F5

David Ballesteros

Mar 10, 2014
HELP! I registered just to ask this question!

I remember playing a game on a PC. I remember you could fly around on an island, you would get chased by bees/wasps and there were portals on top of the palm trees. It was a 3D first person flying game.

It's probably an old Win9x 32-bit game.

whiblehs

Mar 10, 2014
hi
1 PC game
it was turn based game, with card game aspects, you could play agaisnt 3 bots (4 in total in game) where you had a garden and you could use cards to put plants in your garden or attack neighbours garden's flowers for example with roedents and bugs, also had weather cards and many other features. it was very long time ago and i loved that game so please try to help me reminding the name.
thanks.

CharBroiled04

Mar 10, 2014
Trying to find an old PC game I believe I played in the early-mid 90s. It was an educational game focusing on space and our solar system.

You controlled a delivery guy (might have been pizza delivery, specifically, or just package delivery, I can't recall), and each mission sent you to a different planet (or the moon, or the asteroid belt, or the sun, etc). Except you had to use facts about your destination to track it down and then tell your ship to fly there. Every time you flew to a new location, it cost you a certain amount of time, and there was a deadline to meet.

I THINK there were some "villains" too that would try to slow you down or something, but I'm not 100% sure.

Any thoughts?

luckymochi

Mar 4, 2014
luckymochi said:
hello im looking for a 90s pc top down shooter. i remember it being in sort of in a maze and you control this guy in a suit or a bear in suit (you cant see it very well from the top) i know that you can pick up various weapons and the objective is to clear the area of enemies. i remember it having a little map on the corner. it was a simple map though it only have red dots top represent the enemies but no details. and its 2 player coop.

sorry for the repost, i just really want to find this game please help.

Vampi Saurus

Mar 11, 2014
Okay I need help please!!

I am trying to figure out the name of a game I played about 10 years ago either on gamecube (more likely) or PS2.

It was a 4 player game that was basically all mini games. There was a pink chick, a yellow chick and 2 guys (green and blue I believe) as the characters. All I remember about it wwre a few of the mini games.

1. The 4 players walk on a spiral ramp which is moving in the opposite direction to their direction (like a treadmill kinda thing that wrapped around a big pillar in a spiral pattern) and you had to avoid the obstacles.

2. Players were in roll cages and had to move around the arena and score points (cant remember how points were scored)

3. Players drove little hover space ships through a tunnel track

I THINK the cover of the game had one of those little hover ships on the front flying through the tunnel of that particular track.

There were tonnes of other ini games in it as well. It had a futuristic feel to it but wasn't full on sci-fi.

That is ALL the info I have. I will know it when I see it but I cant seem to find it in the list of gamecube games anywhere and it is doing my head in!!!!

Hunter00063

Mar 11, 2014
Hey I remember this game on the PS2 or maybe Xbox.
1) You play as a guy who went to a strange palnet and got infected with some symboitic orgamism or some form of living armor.
2) Basicly he (the player) could transform into 3 fighting modes.
A huge close qauters tank, a gecko like creature fast/climb walls and something more humanoid.
3) You grow (leveled up, Upgraded) by picking up yellowish orbs or something like that. I remember the the pleyers character's suit is yellow w/ blue and most of the enviroment is a flavor of orange, yellow, red, and blue.
4) 3rd person game
5) the character had a voice (possibly the armor or suit) in his head explaining parts of the game.
I remember one thing the play said when you discover the gecko form, something like: Wha- why am I crawling on the ground."

Sorry if this is confusing this is all based off of a vague memory of a game. I believe the name was something like Echo or Gecko but cant find it anywhere.

kvowell11

Mar 6, 2014
kvowell11 said:
There was this game I used to play when i was a kid, it was a PC game and it was set in this mansion type place and you had to solve word puzzles and collect clues and place them in a machine to figure out who the suspect was. I specifically remember a part where you play a word game on a piano?

Reposting due to importance!

Roman78

Sep 25, 2013
kvowell11 said:
kvowell11 said:
There was this game I used to play when i was a kid, it was a PC game and it was set in this mansion type place and you had to solve word puzzles and collect clues and place them in a machine to figure out who the suspect was. I specifically remember a part where you play a word game on a piano?

Reposting due to importance!
Do you know how old this game is? And some more information could also come handy. And what do you mean by word puzzles?

Sounds interesting though.

agreatstar

Mar 11, 2014
I used to play a game whose name I cant remember. All I remember is:
-Adventure game
-Boy out for an adventure
-In opening level a lady had lost her duck and you had to talk to the duck and convince it to go back to the lady.
-In one level you had to fight and kill a monster after which you could cross a bridge and enter some other town
-In that town there was a revolt kind of going
-Later I had its expansion pack in which there was a scientist who made some robots and they turned against him and imprisoned him.We win the level by learning a formula to transform robots into ducks.
-Used to play it in 2005 or something.
Can anybody please identify the game based on these flashing pieces of memory that I have of it?

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Vampi Saurus said:
Okay I need help please!!

I am trying to figure out the name of a game I played about 10 years ago either on gamecube (more likely) or PS2.

It was a 4 player game that was basically all mini games. There was a pink chick, a yellow chick and 2 guys (green and blue I believe) as the characters. All I remember about it wwre a few of the mini games.
Although you say PS2/Gamecube, this sounds a lot like Fuzion Frenzy on the original Xbox.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
InversePenguin said:
Okay, so I have a game that I'm trying to help someone find, maybe you guys could help out here, it'd be super appreciated.. What we have so far is:

- The game is an "8-Bit indie game" (how it was described to me) that's 2-5 years old
- There was something about being bad to be outside.. either it was frozen or post-apocalyptic
- The game had different storylines in it.
- One storyline was about a guy who woke up in an "apartment-like" jail
- Another storyline was about a woman and her son that were trapped in a room / house with another man
- The game was either top-down or isometric

I know it's not a ton to go off of, but the internet is capable of amazing things so I figured I'd give it a go.

<3 Thank you!
...Richard and Alice?

http://www.gog.com/game/richard_alice