Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Louie Aikens

Mar 21, 2013
lawrencein said:
Louie Aikens said:
I remember playing a game for the ps1 were you control a spider, I don't remember much other than your spider turns silver, I wish I could remember more.
Is it Spider [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider:_The_Video_Game]
uhh yes i think i is thank you.....amazon here i come

Raees K

May 22, 2014
Hi,
I played a game for PC in around seven years ago.But I can't remember the name of that game.I'll explain about the game.Please help me to find that game.
-The game consist four playable soldiers.
-They all together complete a mission.
-First mission is in a train passing bridge.
-The objective in first mission is reach to a vehicle.
-Other soldiers will follow behind a soldier when we press a switch on keyboard.
-I think this game is first person,and there is a chance to third person

raeior

Oct 18, 2013
Codrin909 said:
Hi there!
There were 3 games I used to play around 96 - 2000 when I was a kid that I've forgot how they're called.
First one is a submarine game. You controller a cartoonish yellow submarine with the arrow keys ( I think ) and you had to go from point a to b. The enemies were mostly fish but sometises enemy submarines ( colored blue) would appear. One thing I remember is that if you pressed space you could send a smaller submarine ( also yellow ) to pass through narrow spots.
If it also had stuff like trading and upgrading your ship it could be "Sub Culture". Although the enemy ships weren't necessarily blue.

Raees K said:
Hi,
I played a game for PC in around seven years ago.But I can't remember the name of that game.I'll explain about the game.Please help me to find that game.
-The game consist four playable soldiers.
-They all together complete a mission.
-First mission is in a train passing bridge.
-The objective in first mission is reach to a vehicle.
-Other soldiers will follow behind a soldier when we press a switch on keyboard.
-I think this game is first person,and there is a chance to third person
This is pretty vague but maybe "Hidden and Dangerous"? I think at least the demo mission started at some train bridge.

Leytiri

May 20, 2014
Leytiri said:
Hi everyone! :)

I'm searching for an old pc game. I used to play it for ages, but I was little and just can't remember the name. So, this is what it is about:

- I played it on dos or windows 3.11
- the game was in aerial view
- you had to control a jumping blue marble
- there were some wooden planks everywhere and underneath them was water
- you were not allowed to fall into the water -> game over
- when you jumped onto some wooden planks a minigame started (like Arkanoid and stuff)
- the screen kept scrolling so that you had to hurry
- every level had a password so that you were able to start there instead of starting from the beginning.
- I remember one password: "wormhole".

Hugs and Kisses from Germany!
Leytiri :)
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
It took ages for me to find this game and now I saw a picture in google!
This game is called "Mega Dschump". Give it a try! This is so much fun! :D

Hugs and Kisses,
Leytiri

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
pec3cxc said:
an addition to my previous post, after searching through the thread, i've found this guy with the username "boriseto" is searching the same title with me

so an additional info which might help is

it has 2 different story modes, the first couple is a male and a blonde female, the second couple is a white haired guy using only kicks to fight and a little girl which uses broom to fight

they both started at the same starting point, which is a cabin inside a luxury ship
Crisis Beat ( http://www.giantbomb.com/crisis-beat/3030-6678/images/ )

(Here's a pic of the white-haired guy and the mop-guy http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/94JY2yUrS9g/hqdefault.jpg )

Roman78

Sep 25, 2013
BNDTHREE said:
Snakelike game where you draw lines from point to point until you block off a percentage of the screen I remember playing it on a stand up maybe 25 years ago
QIX or a Qix clone maybe

Jaeq

May 20, 2014
Doomgriever said:
Jaeq said:
Ricky Husni said:
Uuuh sorry, I'm new here and I really needs help from you good guys here :) Sorry if this is a vague report...

I'm looking for a game, maybe in Playstation or Playstation 2, a 3D action beat-'em-up game where you can use about four different characters but I remember there's this guy with white hair and using his kicks as main weapon, and a girl using mop (or maybe golf stick?) as a main weapon.

And also I remember the name of a stage boss, Riot and in other stage, Otto. Riot uses a knife as his weapon, and Otto...as far as I can remember is a big, bulky guy that punches hard.

And if this can be a little bit helping, Riot and Otto have multiple health gauge (Riot being Blue, Green, Yellow, if I'm not mistaken) and Otto has a lot more, White, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow...

I really want to know since this is one of my favourite game back then, thanks a lot XD
This is the exact game I came to talk about! I remember it was for PS1, I used to play it all the time with my big brother. Neither of us remember the name of it, and it's so frustrating. The main male character used his legs as a weapon, he kicked and jumped on to people's necks and broke them. The main female character was a bit younger than him and she carried a mop everywhere , can't remember why, but she used it as a weapon.

Is there anyone here that can help? I would be eternally grateful!
Crisis Beat ( http://www.giantbomb.com/crisis-beat/3030-6678/images/ )

(Here's a pic of the white-haired guy and the mop-guy http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/94JY2yUrS9g/hqdefault.jpg )
Wow! Thank you so much! I've been looking for this game for years! It brings back a load of memories :)

Kricketz

Apr 25, 2014
Anthony Fowler1991 said:
Okay I'm look for a game, it was early 2000's I believe. It was an arena style game with close combat weapons but futuristic. I remember low gravity and online play being a really big thing with this game, I'd say it was on either xbox360 xbox ps2 or maybe even ps3. Thanks
Unreal Championship 2 has the option to adjust gravity. Could be what you're looking for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Championship_2:_The_Liandri_Conflict

etnavningenhar

Sep 28, 2012
Hello, I am not looking for a game, but for a development movie of Neverwinter Nights, that got me hooked on the franchise. I figured this was a good place to ask about it, and I would love it if someone can help me identify and locate it :)

I bought Icewind Dale from a norwegian fantasy shop, called Avalon at the time (around year 2000), now it is called Outland. When I bought the game, I got a CD-disk, featuring a development video of Neverwinter Nights.

In the video, a developer is showing us the wonders of the game, where he shows off lighting effects and some other gameplay. When he's playing, he picks up an NPC to join him, and together they go to take on some enemies (Ogres, IIRC). However, his new partymember ends up stabbing him in the back, and kills him, which shows us that we might not want to trust people we just pick up on the road, it turns out this guy was a bandit.

If anyone recognizes my description, and knows where I can find the video, I would be really grateful!

hunsaw

May 22, 2014
So the game I'm thinkin of was for Nintendo GameCube. I was really young so I don't remember everything. But what I do remember, it was a 3rd person sword fighting adventure game. There were 3 characters initially to choose from, and it kind of reminder me of a Lord of the Rings type theme. You could choose a dwarf, I think, a woman, possibly elven, and a man, I think. And it started at night time, it was dark around the town, and you had to go into a tavern, and then underground to the basement, I think, to clear out enemies like goblins or rats or something. That's as far as I got because I was young and kept dying underground. Anyways you could find better weapons and armor/clothes, and I think potions maybe. But it was a long time ago when I played it so if anyone could help that would be great!!!

misscapn

May 22, 2014
I had one I'm looking for from the 80s or 90s, where you play as a dog. I remember you could hang out in the yard, dig stuff up, bury bones and stuff like that. I think there was a pond in the yard. The art style was cartoony and flat and it looked sort of ms-paint like. Kind of badly illustrated but in a stylistic way. I don't think it was clifford.

George12345

May 23, 2014
It was a PC game where you were in the woods or camp, and you could take pictures of animals walking through the forest, and if you got a picture of the rabbit or something you got a prize. You could also do log racing and fishing and berry collecting and you could do cave paintings on the walls of caves. I cannot remember the name of it to save my own life!! PLEASE HELP! THANKS

NicoV123INeedHelp

May 23, 2014
I Played this flash game.It was About these 3 guys that worked at a toy factory.One was Human And One was A robot.I dont remember the other one though.anyways that got tired of the job and opened there own toy factory.You could get Upgrades And things Please Tell me this I really Want to play it!

NicoV123INeedHelp

May 23, 2014
I Played this flash game.It was About these 3 guys that worked at a toy factory.One was Human And One was A robot.I dont remember the other one though.anyways they got tired of the job and opened there own toy factory.You could get Upgrades And things Please Tell me this I really Want to play it!

writejer1975

May 23, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone remember an old playstation puzzle game wherein a target rock (or boulder) is pushed to its designated position? There are many rocks that you can move to place the target rock to the target position.

EviL4LifE

Jun 1, 2009
I played a game as a kid. It was on PC, i'd like to say DOS era or early windows. It was a sidescroller set in the future, your character had this robotish armor and a kind of a laser sword (armor was grey, sword was white). I think it was a demo, so not sure if this is the first level but here goes: You get dropped off by a helicopter or something similar where you had to progress by defeating (i'd like to say) robot enemies... its a bit vague but any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Codrin909

May 24, 2013
Coldie said:
Codrin909 said:
Hi there!
There were 3 games I used to play around 96 - 2000 when I was a kid that I've forgot how they're called.
First one is a submarine game. You controller a cartoonish yellow submarine with the arrow keys ( I think ) and you had to go from point a to b. The enemies were mostly fish but sometises enemy submarines ( colored blue) would appear. One thing I remember is that if you pressed space you could send a smaller submarine ( also yellow ) to pass through narrow spots.
The first one could be In Search of Dr. Riptide.
Yup, this is the game. I've been searching for ages!
Thank you !!!

Dyllin Cantacessi

May 23, 2014
Hi I remember i was playing a game for Sega genesis I believe for satern. I was playing this game where you started off in an angel city with a big crystal of some sort. You were taken in by a angel so you didn't have any wings. Then some guy took the crystal and ran off with it. Next all i know is you go to a human town and find a girl. If i remember right she was from the circus or some sort. She takes you back to her house and she says "make yourself at home." The only way for you to continue on is to go into her room as shes changing. then she says " No! not that at home!!" or some sort, But i remeber it was a rpg and a turn based game.

Filipe Castro

Mar 29, 2011
Hey guys, I have been looking for an RTS game but I can't find it. It was a demo and I would say that it was from 2002-2006.

Main things about the game:

-Medieval Setting
-You started with a stronghold built
-You had to create hunters and they would go out to hunt
-It had a time limit and when it ended you would be attacked by this ugly guy (It's a pig in my memory, but I was young so...)

It's not stronghold (not that I found out), or any other major RTS series from what I searched.

Does anybody know?

@edit

It was actually stronghold, It must be stronghold 3 or something. Still can't find videos of the came, just played crusaders and I'm sure its stronghold.

Astrozombie1991

May 24, 2014
Can anyone help me? There was a game I used to play on my elementary school's computers. I cant remember everything exactly but:

- I remember playing this game while I was in elementary school during the particular years of 1998-2000."

- It's essentially a town map game where you follow certain clues to reach a particular location in town to win.

- It wasn't a map game as in a geography game, but a map game as in directions and possibly coordinates, but definitely cardinal directions."

- It may have had stuff you have to read to find out where to go next, so I think it involved reading skills and maybe like directional skills? Like north, south, east, and west type skills. like if you were to click on a house, a blurb would come up with a clue to where to go next or to where the ending location was I think."

- I think you moved by clicking directional buttons, not by using the arrow keys, but I'm not totally certain."

- If you took to long to get to a particular part of the map from which the clues directed you to, the ending spot would change and it'd take longer to get to it or something. lol"

- It was a 2d game not a 3d game.

- I think it might have had the word "go," "search," and/or "map" in the title."

- It's not Oregon Trail or Amazon Trail...

- It's not a typing game.

- Here's a picture I drew up from what I barely remember of how it looked:
[http://www.use.com/e19dd506fe9bb422cef8]

Please help me. I'm close to finding it, I just know it. Thank you : )