Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

XtremeFuffy

Jul 8, 2012
I'm reposting this for the third time! Maybe this time someone is able to help me :(

I am searching for a really old action RPG, similar to Diablo. I can only remember a few things. In the opening sequence somebody puts a big egg infront of somebody's door, during the night. I think in the end of the sequence the house got burned down, but I'm not entirely sure. The one thing I can perfectly remember, is the world map. You were able to travel from one place to another by clicking on it. After that, footprints appeared on the map, to show where your character is going. Sometimes your character got attacked during travel and the game switched to the normal gamemode again. You were then able to fight the attackers by using a fighting system, similar to Diablo. You were also able to get followers who helped you fighting. There was also a mission where you had to place soldiers in a village to protect it from an enemy attack. You had to do this on a seperate minimap which appeared when you started the mission. The last thing I remember is that you started the game in a tower or a castle.

I hope you can help me, finding this game.
Thank you in advance,

Fuffy

draike13

Aug 24, 2012
Ok, so here goes. This game is pretty old(late 90's i think). It was for the PC. You start the game and you build a bot(kinda like a BeyBlade or something like that). You earn money to purchase new weapons and shells and armor for it, stuff like that. You build it to compete in arenas to earn more money and build more...
and thats all i can really remember about it.

If ANYONE can think of anything helpful about it, that would be awesome. been trying to come up with this one for a while.

jhspt

Aug 24, 2012
Hello there,
I searched this game everywhere but i couldn't find anything. In game there are a little wizard and knight. Wizard finds keys and rescues people from jail. The knight can kill wizard if wizard come closer him. In game there are elevator, stairways, nepenthes. Probably this game is made before 2000. I remembered name of this game 'witz...' or something like that.
I guess it is German game.
Please help me to find it.
Thanks a lot ..

fractured_sanity

May 25, 2011
no one said:
oh and i remember other game i used to play back then!

its a funny competitions between two players only and all i can rememebr is one competition which it is making a perfect, good hamburger that its lettuce, cheese, burger falling from up and you kinda have to follow to get it perfect and something like that ...

this game also have part 2
i think it kinda like chinese or japanese game ... but it so funny and cool !

anyone knows it ?
Burger Time?

Eli da Silva

Aug 24, 2012
cant remember the name but i know:

it was on pc
was a cartoonish game
the game starts in a caravan and it explodes and all your friends flew into the air and landed in different parts of america
if you were idle long enough the character would start playing with his belly
had a sling shot as a weapon
not sure but i think the ammo was cow poo or something in that line
i remember one of the stages was in Alcatraz prison
and the last stage was new york i think
in between stages you get in your car and start riding to the next city and avoiding obstacles

any input will be greatly appreciated
thanks guys

fractured_sanity

May 25, 2011
Eli da Silva said:
cant remember the name but i know:

it was on pc
was a cartoonish game
the game starts in a caravan and it explodes and all your friends flew into the air and landed in different parts of america
if you were idle long enough the character would start playing with his belly
had a sling shot as a weapon
not sure but i think the ammo was cow poo or something in that line
i remember one of the stages was in Alcatraz prison
and the last stage was new york i think
in between stages you get in your car and start riding to the next city and avoiding obstacles

any input will be greatly appreciated
thanks guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjUyWtQ7bw

dpr1012

Aug 25, 2012
Like someone else said, I created an account on here just to post in this thread. The game I have been looking for a is a military/war stimulation game for the PC from the mid 90s, almost def an early Windows game because from what I remember it would've been too much for a DOS game. It was a top down view with game play similar to Command and Conquer. I cant remember very much about it other than these three things:

1. There was a main screen where you could pick which region you wanted to fight in or attempt to take over. This screen was a map that may have been a world map although the only part I remember specifically was Africa, which was broken up by country or region and you would click on one part and go from there.

2. Once you were in the actual fighting part of the game, you would click on a few of your troops and decide where to move them and how they would fight.

3. During the fighting part of the game, there was a menu bar on the the right? side of the screen where you could pick different weapons and maybe some other things for your troops to use.

Thats all I can remember. Its very similar to C&C but I am 100% positive it is not C&C Im thinking of. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

May 6, 2012
I remember a game on ps1 where you played a construction/real estate manager, or something along those lines, and you had to control the city. Stuff happened like hippies moving into your building lowering the value, and I'd always end up dying because the mob killed me

fractured_sanity

May 25, 2011
Wolfgangs Spawn said:
I remember a game on ps1 where you played a construction/real estate manager, or something along those lines, and you had to control the city. Stuff happened like hippies moving into your building lowering the value, and I'd always end up dying because the mob killed me
Sounds a bit like Constructor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv7lg0IHnW0
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/constructor

Inzajt

Aug 20, 2012
hellhound432 said:
Inzajt said:
Well I made a account to try my luck here. The game I'm looking for was playable as a demo on the Caesar 2 game disc. The game played out kinda like Diablo with the "looking down on your hero - view", although it was turn based. I remember that you could choose between different heroes, there was this Amazon chick that rode on some kind of animal (kinda like those gungan horses from Star Wars) and then there was this barbarian type hero riding on a white tiger. I think those were the only heroes available in the demo. Then you'd fight monsters and other heroes. It's not Heroes of Might and Magic. If anyone has any info on this game I'd appreciate it!
Lords of Magic?
Thanks man! It was Lords of Magic =D

Mr-.Awesome

Aug 25, 2012
I used to play a game on my pc 8 years ago. I will try to describe it.

You where a blue (i think) germkind of thing and you where chased by other pink (i think)germkind of things and you had to enter a yellow circle to go to the next level.
You had to do it as fast as possible.

Here is a picture to make it more clear.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/121rdht.jpg

I hope someone can help me!

AtomicSpark

Aug 25, 2012
Ok, i have a REAL tough one....i only played it ONCE. I was in like third or fourth grade so it was 1993 or 94...i had rented it from Blockbuster for SNES. The game was semi RPG..and i think it was like DIRECTLY a Japanese game.
Your main character was this little boy, and he had a little dog. The world was being taken over by like giant robots. If i remember correctly, it was in 3 colour contrast...black, white, and light pink. You were able to go into payphones around the town and make calls to your friends for like "back up"..you could collect little items, like a bike to help you ride around your town faster. I LOVED it.
Sadly, i didn't get very far into the game and after i returned to to BlockBuster,and tried to rerent it a week later...they claimed they no longer had the game..like AT ALL. Not to mention they had no idea the name of it (cause i myself could not remember) and when i tried describing the game they looked at me like i was Looney Tunes.
EVER since then i have wondered about this game...I know its a LONG SHOT, but does ANYONE know the game? OR where i can try and find the name? Is there a database of games for SNES and descriptions of the games?? THANKS

daveyuhoh

Aug 25, 2012
His guys wondering if anyone can help me I'm looking for the name of am RPG I played on a demo a longgg time ago I think it was ps1 I remember being in a forest ieawas turn based combat with a party of three one of the characters may have had a gun and you end up in a cave fighting a boss and I'm pretty sure yu r party fuse together to become some sort of dragon I think you fight some kind of leviathan boss ... any help would be great

citiral

Aug 19, 2012
I remember playing this game, it is not that old, a couple of years. It was an rts game, but very fast paced. There are tens of players on the same map, and each player has their own small hex where they can build. After 1 minute, each hex opens and the players can start fighting. It was a free to play game, if I remember correctly.

QuadSplit

Aug 25, 2012
I'm searching for a video-game I played with my older brothers in the early 90's (Possibly on the Genesis)

I would really appreciate your help on this one since it has become a bit of an obsession - endless hours of googling has turned out nothing.

I mostly remember the first stage which was side-scrolling. I cant rememeber completeley but I think you were either flying or swimming to the right and shooting enemies. A lot of the enemeies were red sea-horses (or maybe worms) and at the end of the stage there was REALLY big one as the boss. The game was very colorful and I remember that I thought the graphics were wonderful. I think the game was for Genesis!

On stage two we got stuck for a long time. You were walking around on a map (Zelda 2-style) and we had big problems understanding what we were supposed to do.

The most vivid memory from this game are those red creatures and the big version you fought in the end of stage one. I remember the music as great.

Best Regards,
Quad

iariel

Aug 25, 2012
There are two games I remember playing in the late 90's or early 00's.. The memories are quite vague, hope someone can extract something from my description!

1: A point and click game ment for small children, cartoon-looking.. All I can remember is a white and black spotty dog in a red (?) car or a time machine.. You can see the car from behind and the dashboard in front of the dog. Another thing that comes to mind is a landscape image with a castle (think it had flags on it), a pond I think, something about horses and knights.. It may seem as though the dog was time traveling to this place or something like that.. Think it was a demo..

2: A 3D game I played on a 95 or 98 operating system, with relatively good graphics. I think you played as a frog (there was definitely frogs involved). All I can remember is a river in a forest or something, and you had to jump across on lilypads, floating logs ect.. Also, spinning gears come to mind..

Any idea??

Allie76

Aug 25, 2012
Hi,
I really need your help. Okay along time ago when i was younger i remember playing this weird game on the computer, i don't remember the name but this is what i remember about the game,

when i saw the game the picture was of a fat ugly guys head, it was a point and click game, and the game starts out with you waking up with a bad hangover and you are in some weird house, you start to look around and you go to the living room and there in the corner of the screen a little box with the fat ugly guys head and you have to do things for him, like find 8 traffic cones around the house and things like that. You then can go into the kitchen and in the corner again there is a pink Gothic chick and you have to find her "nickers" and find the dog's bone which name was Ozzy and her was scary ruffy lookin, and there is also a really nerdy guy and you have to pot his zits in a certain amount of time,

this is all i really remember about the game, please help even if you dont know the name if you even know where to find it. I thought it would be called "The Next Morning" or something like that. Pleasesssss help i have been looking for this game for years.