On Racism...Londoners have an unpleasant time on a Tram...

Dec 14, 2009
Great, more rubbish for me to burn when I come to power...

The woman can barely speak English herself, at least forigners have an excuse.

There's the working class, which I have complete and utter respect for, and then there's people like the woman in the video...

I'll leave it there, because I can't think of anything to type that won't get be banned for summoning the Old Ones.

pirateninj4

Apr 6, 2009
bit_crusherrr said:
The woman who is the focus of the video is bang out of order. However the black woman saying "you don't want to work" really rustled my jimmies. I'm sick of people saying the English are lazy and don't want to work. I'm on JSA myself and I work for 4 hours a week. Doing this doesn't get me any extra money as its taken off me by the DWP. But I'm working as that's all I've been able to find. I've met tons of people on courses I've been on through the Job Centre in a similar position to me who want to work but are having a hard time finding jobs.
Probably because they'll do it for less and demand less from the companies ha ha. It's amazing what you'll put up with when you know back home it's be subject to violent and obscene human abuse every day.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Razada said:
Would that not be incitement? Pretty sure that she was inciting an angry mob to tear her limb from limb.
People getting pissed off =/= incitement. Not automatically, at least.

Polarni

Oct 20, 2011
Hmmmmmmm

I find this thread interesting, because in my country (Croatia) I hear similar outburstst almost every day.

But the funny thing is, my country will become extinct in about 250 years or so, even WITH the influx of people. We are slowly dying out and people still think we shouldn't allow anyone in. (Probably because of that.)
That just goes to show how stupid and blinded the people can get by following the so called "racial issue" or "racial" anything.

Oh, and one more thing-
We have genetically worse situation than probably *any* other region in Europe and we have learned to live with it (up to a certain degree) :p
Go ahead, look it up.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Aprilgold said:
arc1991 said:
imnotparanoid said:
T... The youtube comments, they hurt my soul!
I know what you mean dude...Every comment i read my brain loses 10 brain cells...
If it makes you feel any better, most of the people on Youtube are under the age of 10 and / or kid adults.
And i feel worse knowing they WILL grow up...-.-

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Kopikatsu said:
It's a bit extreme to say all that, I reckon. We could always turn Antarctica into what Australia was and send all the bigots/violent criminals there. Problem solves itself! And it's semi-humane to boot. It'll be like what Russia did with Siberia until the 1700's.
THINK OF THE PENGUINS!

Do you really want them ending up like this?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Vanguard_Ex said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
There's another thread on this but I'll say here what I've said there:
She thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour, and she is disgusting for it.
Also, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her. So no one even try the freedom bullshit.
well I won't claim to know UK(English?British?)laws on freedom of speech, but if she did this in America, then you know what I'm about to say....which is that she has the freedom to say that. Guess what? I'm also Polish (1/4) and I think she has the RIGHT to say that (if it was in America) regardless of whether or not I agree with it. A great man once said,

"I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight for your right to say it"
- Voltaire
Yeah, she has the right to say it. Other people, however, have the right to not be abused for the colour of their skin, and the latter trumps the former I'm afraid.
You say that, but I'm going to disagree. An individual's right to think what they want and to speak those thoughts should always trump someone else's "right" to not feel sad. Don't like what someone says? Then make them change their mind. A person's right to not be "abused" only comes into play when we're talking about physical harm.

That said, this woman is a terrible, terrible person who would be doing us all a favor if she just went to the beach, started swimming out to sea, and didn't come back.

JCBFGD

Jul 10, 2011
"Go back to your own country!" "Fine, I'll go back to England. Ehm...wait...I'm already in England...awkward..."

And that's how it shoulda happened.

Wish I was there. I'd spit on her and make sure she knows she's a worthless ****.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Dr Snakeman said:
You say that, but I'm going to disagree. An individual's right to think what they want and to speak those thoughts should always trump someone else's "right" to not feel sad. Don't like what someone says? Then make them change their mind. A person's right to not be "abused" only comes into play when we're talking about physical harm.

That said, this woman is a terrible, terrible person who would be doing us all a favor if she just went to the beach, started swimming out to sea, and didn't come back.
It appears I worked myself poorly, in fact I'm pretty sure now that I'm wrong when I say those people have a 'right' not to be abused. Right was probably the wrong term. It is, however, illegal here in the UK to express racial hatred, due to <link=http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64>The Public Order Act 1986, as well as the <link=http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/1/contents>Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006. You don't have to follow those links, I probably wouldn't.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
There are trams in London? Since when? Why didn't I notice?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Octogunspunk said:
I'm perfectly ok with a minority of non-Whites/non-Europeans permanently residing in Britain. As long as they stay minorities which cannot influence UK politics or attempt to impose their own cultural + racial values upon the British, English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish people.
That is so many kinds of messed up. "Oh, you're different from me, so you have to stay out of my country so that you don't get too numerous and can't 'influence politics'?"

You are a racist. An awful, awful racist. And that's terrible.

On a different note, is this... normal in the UK? Are this guy's racist views, like, actual political talking points in most European countries? Because if they are, well... it's not exactly doing any favors for y'all's image.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
The Valet said:
mr. awesome said:
arc1991 said:
She's been arrested!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/young-mum-s-sick-racist-rant-in-front-of-son-sparks-outrage-115875-23595182/

celebrate, everybody!!!

(100 bucks says that kid will be a neo-nazi in the future... *sigh*)
She's been arrested for spouting her opinion, moronic as it is?

Thats not cause for celebration, thats cause for panic.

I am both for and against immigration. Foreign people have every right to come here to work, play and mingle with the culture. But they should also abide by our laws, and integrate into our culture, language, ect to a reasonable extent. What people are seeing instead, however, is one rule for them and another for us, when we should be living in (relative) societal harmony.

Now Vladamir and his three children and wife can come to Poland all they want, sure, as long as they work, pay their taxes, and try to meld with the area around them. When Vladamir and his family refuse to learn English-or speak it very poorly- and/or do not work for a living, then I think they should be kicked back to their own country, and hang the excuses. Because when that happens, you aren't migrating to another country; you are basically using it as a hotel.

And the worst part is immigration is such a lightly debated issue; everyone is afraid of offending evwybodys delikat widdle feelwings that we can't even debate it openly, come flat out and say "immigrants who contribute nothing and do not try to become part of the nation should be sent back.*" At the same time, radical Islamic clerics are free to spew bile and pour poison into the ears and minds of young Muslims, whilst recieving benefits and happily flipping the rest of Britain the bird.

Immigration is a very big issue, but until people learn to grow up, and grow a pair, and stop worrying about insulting somebody accidently, it will continue to be the elephant in the room, ignored until it is big enough to crush everyone flat beneath it.

*This is not my opinion; it's just an example.
I totally agree with you, if you want to live in our society you have to abide by our rules and to respect them. Exactly the same if someone else who was English went to another country. We are expected to not wear certain things and not to do certain things like for example in certain countries, public displays of affection. The reason why people get upset is because a lot of modern day immigrants are not respecting our culture, instead tarnishing it by wearing certain clothing (such as Burkas and Turbans), not speaking english ect. It's also has far reaching complications, and is not healthy for our society in the long run, as it can spark racial indifferences like the ones so awfully displayed in the video.

This new wave of immigrants is so obviously promoted by the fact that as a country, we give a lot of aid to new immigrants, and so it has tempted a lot of immigrant families to pack their bags to go and find work over here. Seeing as unemployment in the UK now is at a all time high, it's no surprise that the blame has been taken out on these fresh faced immigrants and their families. Shouting and blaming individuals is defiantly not the right way to go about it however, as it's being ignorant to the bigger picture (and not to mention being racist), which is the huge immigration issue that has being looming like a dark cloud over the UK for years. If David Cameron had any sense he would tighten the immigration laws on this country to make it harder for immigrants seeking an easy asylum.

If you are a Teenager in college, or school, then this wouldn't affect you, and you may not understand some of the reasons why that woman would do this, but when you are a twenty something bloke living on benefits trying desperately to find work for years like me (i'm 22 and I've only ever managed to secure a couple of voluntary jobs, one that I am doing right now), then it does and it becomes a lot more clearer. Her actions are not justified in the least, but at least it's understandable to me as mass unemployment due to asylum seeking is frustrating in the very least. You don't have to be walking around places all the time to see evidence of this, all you have to do is walk into a Job Centre were the phrase "Asylum seekers are taking all our jobs" are muttered under everyone's breath.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Razada said:
Well, the media aint culturally marxist. I would know. I happen to be a Marxist.
I have an itching feeling that you don't really understand what "cultural marxism" is.

It is a (often subconscious) political and ideological undercurrent which has become deeply entrenched in state institutions and society. It encompasses many of the political and social understandings of Marxism translated to function in a capitalist society. Its most obvious expression is political correctness, the suppression of language and thought patterns which do not match with the judgements of cultural marxist critical theory. In fact, the existence of cultural marxism is best understood through the context of PC:

We call it Political Correctness. The name originated as something of a joke, literally in a comic strip, and we tend still to think of it as only half-serious. In fact, it?s deadly serious. It is the great disease of our century, the disease that has left tens of millions of people dead in Europe, in Russia, in China, indeed around the world. It is the disease of ideology. PC is not funny. PC is deadly serious.

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I. If we compare the basic tenets of Political Correctness with classical Marxism the parallels are very obvious.

Second, the cultural Marxism of Political Correctness, like economic Marxism, has a single factor explanation of history. Economic Marxism says that all of history is determined by ownership of means of production. Cultural Marxism, or Political Correctness, says that all history is determined by power, by which groups defined in terms of race, sex, etc., have power over which other groups. Nothing else matters. All literature, indeed, is about that. Everything in the past is about that one thing.

The idea of "Race" is a racist term, to group any group of people based upon skin colour alone is a very dangerous, very stupid thing to do. Are all white people the same? No! Are all black people the same? No! Are you indicating that they are with statements like "Racial Values"? Yes!
The concept of race is not racist. That is a cultural marxist deconstruction of racial terms.

Do I believe that all Black people are the same? The answer is a definite NO. Do I believe that they are an inferior race? NO.

So all black people have the same "Racial values". These "Values" are not the same as our British "Superior" values. One could even say that we, as white British people, are superior to them! I mean, we have better "Values"!
I believe that cultural values in most majority Black countries are objectively different, not inferior to White European values. However, they are not cultural values which are compatible with European or British society.

As for "racial values", I mean the more deep-seated racial-cultural values which can stick with a person independent of nationality, as they identify more with their own racial group than they do other races. This can be passed from generation to generation, from father to son, from mother to daughter.

There are plenty of black people with better British values than me. I am a white guy. I hate the monarchy, I do not see why we still need it and I boycotted the wedding. I despise the current government, I hate the opposition. In honesty there is very little I like about Britain whatsoever (Hence being a Marxist. Be the change you want to see). Yet every day I talk to people of different "Ethnic" or "Cultural" origin, these people are more "British" Than me, they like the monarchy, some of them even like the current government (Although I will admit the majority of my associates support Labour.)
I don't doubt that. I believe that Non-White people can be decent, upstanding British citizens, but only by adopting and adapting to British cultural values -- and adopting that as a racial minority is a pretty hard thing to do. They will never be Brits by racial heritage, but damn well as long as they remain respectful and productive to British society, they and their children and their children's children should be more than welcome as fully entitled British citizens.

It does not make you any less of a good citizen to lack certain values; and there are plenty of cultural values which are optional, immigrant citizen or indigenous Brit. There is a big difference between say, actively participating in culturally un-British institutions, and non-participation in optional cultural traditions.

You will blame the "culturally marxist media" I will blame my international upbringing, growing up both inside and outside the UK and having intelligent parents who raised me right. Cause in my eyes being a banana head (Anyone who uses terms like "Racial values" is a banana head in my eyes) is a sign of one thing and one thing only. ???.

Just out of interest... Are you a member of the BNP/EDL/UKIP? I am more leaning towards UKIP as you can actually use words to form complete sentences so you cannot be a member of the EDL and the BNP doesn't mind black people as much as you seem to.
HA HA. You think yourself morally superior and better educated? How egalitarian and completely un-elitist of you.

I'm just a lone wolf and never have been associated with the EDL/BNP/NF/UKIP, but your characterisations of those groups are unjustified. There are plenty of decent people in each. It's just the football hooligans who ruin it, and the media are quick to seize on that to the exclusion of any realistic, balanced representations of members. I also find it curious that you include UKIP amongst your spectrum of eeeevillll nationalist organisations.

EDIT: About tearing apart an entire family.

The child is still under 2 years of age by the looks of it and would not suffer from being quickly removed and being placed within a loving environment that does not contain a racist foul mouthed *****. Also, Verbal abuse is abuse. The fact that she was on the tram with her toddler drunk says quite a lot about who she is. Tis not a safe environment to raise a child. And the child matters more to me than the stupid *****.
Something must have triggered her outburst. If she is a good parent deep down, she will be ashamed of the way she showed her child up like that. As for her parenting in private, you don't know anything. People can be very unpleasant in some ways but kind and nice in many others.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Dr Snakeman said:
Octogunspunk said:
I'm perfectly ok with a minority of non-Whites/non-Europeans permanently residing in Britain. As long as they stay minorities which cannot influence UK politics or attempt to impose their own cultural + racial values upon the British, English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish people.
That is so many kinds of messed up. "Oh, you're different from me, so you have to stay out of my country so that you don't get too numerous and can't 'influence politics'?"

You are a racist. An awful, awful racist. And that's terrible.

On a different note, is this... normal in the UK? Are this guy's racist views, like, actual political talking points in most European countries? Because if they are, well... it's not exactly doing any favors for y'all's image.
I'm sorry, what's so "racist" about recognising that Britain is a White country and wanting it to stay that way? Is it racist to say that Kenya belongs to Black people, or that China is first and foremost Oriental Chinese?

If those statements are deemed either "racist" or wrong, then Western society's whole conception of racial issues needs a radical rethink.

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Octogunspunk, I don't have the same position as you here, but I respect our difference of opinion and I hope to stay friends with you. I'm not exactly sure what to say in this topic.

I would respectfully like to say though, that I do very much respect British culture and don't think that it should ever be threatened, much less supplanted, by any other. I also believe however that China does not necessarily belong to stereotypically Chinese or stereotypically "East Asian" looking people. In fact, I believe that for China's many strong points, there is a history of racism towards non-Han individuals and it is rather sad.

I'm not sure what all I feel about this subject, but I think that the ancestors of a country should be respected. I am also not so sure that arresting a woman on such grounds is the right thing to do.

I'm not sure that Kenya is a country that should remain black or belongs to black people. And if Kenya became a prosperous country that many people wanted to move to, and a black woman said that "you're not Kenyan, you're white", I would probably not be all that fond of said lady.