One-line confessions

traineesword

Jan 24, 2010
Atmos Duality said:
I am the man who arranges the blocks.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, you are so damn awesome!! Russian History via tetris for the win

My confession: I am a masochist which is why... no, is one of the reasons I changed girlfriends ... ¬_¬

sayingmahalo

Oct 3, 2010
Every morning at work, at *precisely* 11:05 am, I switch off the central heating because I know my boss can't stand it when the office is cold. Haven't been caught in over 3 months.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Mackheath said:
I was phone.

/thread
Aha, I get it.

I'll actually confess something.

My father is, basically, a WoW-bigot. I wanted to play the game, so I had a friend buy it, bring it to my house, I paid him, I waited till I was home alone, installed it on my laptop, hid the icon in a folder and renamed it, and I only go on when I'm sure everyone is asleep. I feel awful.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I lied to my therapist about having thoughts of suicide because I wanted to end my therapy sessions as soon as possible.

No, that's not dark humor, I'm serious.

scyrin

Mar 31, 2010
i open the shower curtains every time i go to the bathroom to make sure there are no killers hiding there ><

c0ld3r

Mar 26, 2009
I'm pretty sure the condom had a hole in it.
I knew she was your wife the whole time.
It was lupus.
It wasn't lupus.
She WASN'T dead when I got there...

IN THAT ORDER.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i cant say no to cake
for about a week i considered joining the army after having almost perfect scores in all the test
i sometimes dont get up in the morning because Im overwhelmed by insignificance
i never finished portal

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I cut my Rosary with scissors then lied about it.

I've done much worse stuff, but that one had me failing the most guilty.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Master_of_Oldskool said:
I lied to my therapist about having thoughts of suicide because I wanted to end my therapy sessions as soon as possible.

No, that's not dark humor, I'm serious.
When I was a child, I told my Therapist all the happy things she wanted to hear, so I wouldn't have to go anymore; even though I wasn't really happy or 'okay'.

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
THEMILKMAN said:
I lost my wallet in El Cegundo

I'm cool with people calling me the Space Cowboy, the Gangster of love, or Maurice
Wa woooooaw
EDIT: shit double post...