Opinions you have that most people don't agree with.

jakjawagon

Aug 25, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
Oh and I loved Vista more than XP and never once had any issue with Vista
I liked Vista too. A bit RAM hungry, and User Account Control was sometimes annoying (both of which are addressed to some extent in Windows 7), but I found it to be much more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing than XP.

sluggyfreelancer

Apr 16, 2009
dex-dex said:
SirBryghtside said:
Well, I hate Batman with a burning passion...

So there's that.
I agree. it is just a rich guy in a stretchy outfit.
but i still like his symbol.
and just a bit off topic 2400 posts GO me!
But his pointy ears and flapping cape...
Just ignore me, girlfriend bought me Arkham Asylum the other day and I've been loving it. Go Batarang!

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
Chrono Trigger is vastly over rated, and whether it's een a good game is up for question.

Conversely, FFVIII gets way too much crap for all the wrong reasons from all the wrong people.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
All sports are boring (with the sole exception of Calvinball, which only sort of exists). (American) football, soccer, basketball, baseball, curling, hockey, golf, Quidditch: you name it, I hate* it. The only way I can sit through a game is to have my DS on hand or an equally disinterested person to talk to.
Of all sports, golf is the dullest, with bowling coming in a close second (at least you can talk while bowling.)

*: Hate used very loosely here. I don't actually believe sports should be wiped off the planet. I just don't see the appeal.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
There's nothing wrong with capital punishment in the worst of criminals.
Fox News isn't THAT bad. Granted they're conservative, but there's also a lot of liberals news stations too. Neither is 'wrong', they just have different target audiences and make their programs accordingly.
Anyone who says there is no such thing as a liberal news station is in denial.
TimeShift was a good game and deserves a sequel.
Righteous Kill was an okay movie.
Bioshock sucked.
I don't care if it's Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet is an awful play.

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
Crono Maniac said:
Chrono Cross was a work of genius and one of the greatest games of all time.
Thank you. That game was so brilliantly designed. It was just as good as Chrono Trigger is supposed to be,

DaHero

Jan 10, 2011
Ken_J said:
Shelf explanatory really, state your opinion and back it up.
(please no racism, sexism, or homophobia)

Myself I think that Halo is not that bad a game. It has slick and easy to use gameplay, and the mythos is deep and rich. Yes the games tell that story poorly but other games tell their story just as badly if not worse. I think the real problem people have with it is bad online experiences, I can certainly relate with that.
It is my firmly held opinion that multiplayer ruined the face of gaming forever. Instead of a pastime for people to enjoy themselves, it has become a free-for-all douche-fest about who can abuse the cheapest methods and scream about it to feel superior.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I believe Final Fantasy XIII is actually a pretty good game.

I believe Final Fantasy VII is just as underrated as it is overrated.

I believe Mirror's Edge was a game that had a good concept that was poorly executed.

Consoles are just as good as PC's.

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
I DON'T think FFVII is over rated in the least, and conversely I find FFVI to be amongst the most over-rated games of all time, especially in the JRPG genre.

Metal Gear was consistently well written.

JRPGs have done more to forward video gaming as an artistic medium than any other genre. There are more truly QUALITY JRPGs on average than there are of any other genre.

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
scorptatious said:
I believe Final Fantasy VII is just as underrated as it is overrated.
Basically my thoughts, though I tend to state is as "not over rated". I would also say the same of FFVIII except I would say "It's just as under rated as it is under rated."

MightyMole

Mar 5, 2011
I hate Oblivion, Prototype and Fable III with a burning, infinite passion.

I like Final Fantasy XIII.

I also found Sneak King to be an enjoyable creepy stalker with an asphyxiation for cheese burger simulator. Who doesn't like watching people in their neighborhood do their daily routine while hiding in a trashcan, breathing heavily as you stare at them through the mask's tiny eye holes.

I'd play it before Blops any day.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
BigEvilTurtle said:
Every water level ever is the worst level in every game ever.

EVERY. ONE. EVER.
That's hardly disagreeable. You'd have at least the entire Zelda fanbase on your side for that one.

SenorNemo

Mar 14, 2011
UnderCoverGuest said:
Anime sucks.

And strongmen, bodybuilders and contact-sports are cool.
I'd say both of these are more or less the majority opinion here in the US. I totally disagree about anime, of course, but you certainly aren't alone.

Ryengu

May 22, 2011
For me it's that Majora's Mask was better than Ocarina of Time. Idunno, I liked the difficulty increase and the change-up on story and progression. Plus most of the characters had a ton more personality. And the depth of the schedule system made the world feel a lot more real.
And...y'know, who can argue with Fierce Deity Link? :B

TheBoulder

Nov 11, 2009
omega 616 said:
I don't like the "I think it's bad so it's rubbish" sense. For some reason, it really annoys me.

As for your stupid person comment, last week while waiting in my school's cafeteria, I overheard two people behind me talk about cool languages to learn. One of them said that German is an angry sounding language because of the Nazi regime. I had to use all of my willpower to not laugh in her face.

Dan Steele

Jul 30, 2010
that the force unleashed was a horrible game, yes I mean both the first and the second that made the starwars story line FUBAR