Optimus Gets Mad in New Transformers Trailer

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Audience Gets Mad At New Transformers Trailer.

First thought: Wow, those are some ugly-ass Transformers.

Second thought: wow, that is an ugly woman. She makes Megan Fox look like Ellen Page.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Oh thank god Shia LaBeouf is back. And those soldier guys as well.

Phew. The film is going to be awesome after all.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Saltyk said:
You guys can all just stop. If you hate these movies and Micheal Bay, just don't go see it. I know the vast majority of you will go see it, because you already watched the other two. There's a reason they made this one. The last two made a ton of money!

As for me. Giant transformable robots fighting. Hell Yeah! That's all I care about. Entertain me and I'm happy. That's all I want from a movie like this. If I wanted a deep story, I wouldn't be watching transforming robots kick each other in the balls.
Do you mind if we use this as your epitaph?

I may use this for my Facebook entry today!

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Suskie said:
The only reason people like this trailer is because of the Inception-esque BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWM score.
I think it was really more of a District 9 errMMMMMMMMMrrrrrrffffffftt score. Really it was like a simulacrum of the Terminator 2 *****-ton-ton-ton-ton score, made by Linkin Park and R.E.M. It was also crap.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
If this has lots of robots duking it out and blowing shit up, and little romantic subplot and lame humour, I will be a happy panda. Damn I love the look of those new Transformers. Away with the square block-bots of the 80's!
Suskie said:
The only reason people like this trailer is because of the Inception-esque BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWM score.
Actually, I like it for the awesome robots and explosions. Those 2 cars crashing forming a Transformer? One of the coolest things evah.

That Greek Guy

Jul 29, 2009
i fuckin hate that BAAAAAW
people think its cool and artsy?
maybe if it only happened ONCE. I want to fuckin punch someone in the face every time a trailer or movie goes BAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
funguy2121 said:
Saltyk said:
You guys can all just stop. If you hate these movies and Micheal Bay, just don't go see it. I know the vast majority of you will go see it, because you already watched the other two. There's a reason they made this one. The last two made a ton of money!

As for me. Giant transformable robots fighting. Hell Yeah! That's all I care about. Entertain me and I'm happy. That's all I want from a movie like this. If I wanted a deep story, I wouldn't be watching transforming robots kick each other in the balls.
Do you mind if we use this as your epitaph?

I may use this for my Facebook entry today!
Why would you want to use it for my epitaph? What do you know that I don't?

Happy I could make someone's day.

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
I love how Optimus fights in these movies. So fluid and badass for all five seconds we get to see it. I like watching shit get wrecked, no one can make me feel bad about that.

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Its going to be another stupid military recruiting movie. I really have no interest.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
It's a shame that Shia Labeouf is still in these movies because I noticed an improvement in his acting.

The new girlfriend has too much make-up... She looked better in the Victoria Secret show..

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Robert632 said:
ryo02 said:
again with too much human stuff also the new female character looks nothing like the original (is see even playing the same character ... I dont really care).

dont like this and the same on transformer designs LOSE THE FLAMES PRIME
Just to point, the new female lead is playing an entirely new charecter.

O.T: It looks better the RotF. But then again, I think twu pieces of crap sliding down a tube is better then RotF, so it's not like he has to try hard to surpass RotF.

As a side note, It's good to see that Shia will be screaming optimus's name. Again.
Wait, so they spent the entire focus of the previous two movies on Sam's love life with this girl with robots sprinkled on top, and this new actor isnt even playing the same character? What a bunch of bullshit.

Dansrage

Nov 9, 2010
Wait, no Megan Fox? That's fine, but "no Megan Fox so we filled in the bimbo cavity with some blonde with more silicon in her body than most of the robots"?
Why is there a bimbo cavity and why does it need to be filled? We can pay attention WITHOUT breasts on the screen believe it or not.

Oh god, did i just hear MovieBob load a rifle?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Not a bad trailer.

I maintain the opinion that your 5 brain cells must be somewhere in your arse if you could find the first one enjoyable though - and the second's even worse apparently, so I can't bring myself to watch it to mock other people.

Dansrage said:
Wait, no Megan Fox? That's fine, but "no Megan Fox so we filled in the bimbo cavity with some blonde with more silicon in her body than most of the robots"?
Why is there a bimbo cavity and why does it need to be filled? We can pay attention WITHOUT breasts on the screen believe it or not.

Oh god, did i just hear MovieBob load a rifle?
To be fair, I think her lips are natural. And her nipples are always poking through her top, wherever she is, whatever she's doing, which is always a plus.

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
In other news... Choppaduel Gets Mad at New Transformers Trailer

Michael Bay still pissing off people who just want to see robots fire lasers at each other for 2 hours