Picture thread? Picture thread

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Not The Bees said:
Um... this may sound so stupid, but how DO you post pictures... and hide them? And make them look all cool like that?
Ser Brown already answered, but here's a good index of Escapist bbcode commands: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.198114-Escapist-User-Guide-to-Posting-Commands?page=1

Bookmark that and never again wonder at everyone's apparent internet wizardry! :D

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
It's very poor form to comment and not contribute, you know.
I told you I'd do it

Unfortunately my selfying skills are pretty poor. Due to my makeup artist and personal photographer not being available im sorry for the poor quality

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Chemical Alia said:
I wasn't going to post here on account of not having a photo to share, but I feel compelled to point out that that costume is several kinds of awesome.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
Zhukov said:
I wasn't going to post here on account of not having a photo to share.
You always cop out!

Join us, Zhukov, join us!
Yeah you cop out. Join us, assimilate and connect to the matrix. I had to take a picture especially for this and make a photobucket account

Dec 14, 2009
Zhukov said:
Chemical Alia said:
I wasn't going to post here on account of not having a photo to share, but I feel compelled to point out that that costume is several kinds of awesome.
You pussy, I always knew you'd wuss out on us.

WHY DO YOU BETRAY MY FEELS?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
Zhukov said:
You always cop out!

No! I'll never give you what you seek you creepy internet creeper you!

Actually, I totally would, except there aren't any photos of me online or on a hard drive, and I don't have a camera. The only physical photos I have of myself are some outdated army photos, but they're the boring official kind, not the fun, goofy kind and I don't have the means to scan them.

I'm utterly selfie-less.

Maybe I'll get my brother to take my photo next time I visit him. Just for you. If I remember. Which I probably won't.

EDIT: Oh Jesus, two more of you asked in the time it took me to write that. Fine. I'll get around to it.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Zhukov said:
Colour Scientist said:
Zhukov said:
You always cop out!

Actually, I totally would, except there aren't any photos of me online or on a hard drive, and I don't have a camera. The only physical photos I have of myself are some outdated army photos, but they're the boring official kind, not the fun, goofy kind and I don't have the means to scan them.

I'm utterly selfie-less.

Maybe I'll get my brother to take my photo next time I visit him. Just for you. If I remember. Which I probably won't.

EDIT: Oh Jesus, two more of you asked in the time it took me to write that. Fine. I'll get around to it.
Watch out for Daystar, man. If you give him a full body shot he'll fucking print that shit out on a love pillow.

I'm not even kidding. He's a sick man.

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Zhukov said:
Colour Scientist said:
Zhukov said:
You always cop out!

I'm utterly selfie-less.

Watch out for Daystar, man. If you give him a full body shot he'll fucking print that shit out on a love pillow.

You're just jelly that I threw my love pillow of you in the trash.

I couldn't read the washing instructions, what else did you expect me to do?

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Oh The Escapist and all of their pretty faces, glad to see this thread come back from the bottom of Page 1/top of Page 2.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Fappy said:
Zhukov said:
Colour Scientist said:
Zhukov said:
You always cop out!

I'm utterly selfie-less.

I believe he's in the process of building a love pillow fort. Which will form up into a love pillow version of that first picture of himself. It's why he made the thread.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Now, I don't want to be that guy, but whenever I see threads like this, I always default to one reaction:

THERE! ARE! GIRLS! IN THE! INTERNET!!!!!!!!

And it's been 6 years since I became an Escapian. How I keep getting that reaction is beyond me.

Anyway... here are some pics of me and grovel in awe at my magnificence!

https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10371514_759627324068916_4705120836261844268_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10338324_747204441977871_7905054886571567624_n.jpg?oh=7ca30fc9e3203d580f70c155ab0fab80&oe=5471BD52

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/p417x417/21870_100538576644464_6428591_n.jpg

That last one was actually the very first photo of me online. It was my Friendster profile pic.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Alright alright, I'll play along. Here's me as of last Christmas.
[http://s410.photobucket.com/user/canadiansaiyan/media/12-01-13sm_zps98f15275.png.html]

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
Hmm, lets see.

Gay

Gay

gay

Oh and lolgay.
Well duh. Of course I am...We've been over this numerous times beautiful lady

ObsidianJones said:
Yeah, sure. If just to add a little variety.

I'm new to selfies. I'm even using Photobucket, which I'm assured is way behind the times. So be gentle...

[http://s57.photobucket.com/user/RevolutionJones/media/whynot.jpg.html]
ohhaithere

Redlin5 said:

I'm on the left. Still your beating hearts.
but if I still my beating heart it won't beat anymore and I won't get to skype call with you or test out your videos for sound anymore.....your voice is still sexier than your looks but you're quite the looker anyway

PsychicTaco115 said:
geK0 said:
I started imagining you as that fedorah guy in your old display pic.
Well...

Let's just say there's some pictures that I'd rather not be shown...

Ah fuck it, here ya go

FOR SOME FAIRNESS, the prom was 1920's themed so it made sense at the time...

Does it, s-senpais? *^*
WHY DID YOU NEVER SEND ME THESE PHOTOS? Out of all the weird/stupid/dorky photos we occasionally text back and forth I've never gotten these. I'm so sad

King of Asgaard said:

Because those photos don't show it off, my hair which comes out at over 2 feet long at present.
O.O Your hair is longer and prettier than mine! Actually it's kind of like mine 2 years ago before I cut it all off....

SckizoBoy said:

-_-

Well, not my cat, true, but... -_-

ohiseewhatyoudidtherelulz but seriously WHY YOU NO TALK TO ME ANYMORE? I cry from lack of you speaking to me(ok not really but)

Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Well there ya go. ENJOY.
o_O you almost look like one of my friends I went to high school with and still occasionally talk to o_O

And for shits and giggles here's some of my snapchat photos from recent

BEFORE I threw up in the truck and all over my clothes from lack of food before drinking....NEVER doing that again

hair still not cooperating....

I'll be damned if my eyes aren't pretty as hell though...especially when I've been drinking

I'm actually fond of this one

and this one just got messed up for some reason but hair still being stupid