Pokemon Black & White To Feature Only Entirely New Pokemon

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
But that means no Crobat...

Other than that, thank goodness.

Zeithri said:
I sure as hell hope that I can transfeer all those I have at the start though and not having to complete the game only to get a new dex and THEN PERHAPS getting to transfeer them or re-capture them again in Pal Park..

Also;

You know you want it.

I just sang along to that. Twice. Thanks alot.

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
Axzarious said:
NickCaligo42 said:
Dragonizer said:
I'm a little sad I won't be able to catch some old favorites
Yeah, but look at it this way: you won't be catching Bidoof or Ratatta again. There'll be some stupid equivalent pokemon, sure, but at least you won't be growling angrily and shouting, "I already caught you in the last four games--go away!"

Shockolate said:
Good! I'm sick of those fucking Geodude's.

Those things are fucking everywhere.
Oh yeah. THAT one too.
Zubat... you forgot zubat.... the pokemon you run into every two steps in caves and at night.
Oh right. The reason I actively avoided going into caves in the previous games. Thanks!

12capital

Feb 1, 2010
all I know is that I will be getting whatever that bird pokemon is at the top right of the OP's picture. that thing is legit.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
At first, I thought this was a terrible idea, but I got to thinking that this might just be what makes me care about Pokemon again. Having everything seem new for a change might just make it more interesting, rather than seeing mostly pokemon I already knew and loved/hated.

blarghblarghhhhh

Mar 16, 2010
Baby Eater said:
ProfessorLayton said:
Call of Snip:Modern Snipfare
Totally unrelated but I love your avatar. It's almost hypnotising :p

On topic:You can bet they made a counterpart to the annoying pokemon. Zubat is now Dracubat and Ratatta is Megarodent or something.
i think you can actually see both of them in that picture. the fluffy white thing is obviously a bat and the beaver thing could be the rat replacement. isnt it strange that we just had beaver pokemon last gen and they are already making more to annoy the piss out of us again.

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok ill file it under bad.
no wait good.
no wait...
it seems hard to say something this drastic would have a neutral effect on the game, but it seems to be so. i recently gave up on the idea that "pokemon was better when there were only 150." because that's stupid to say and i realized no one cares.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Does that mean that Pikachu abandons Ash in the Anime spinoff of this new game?

T_T

CatsAttackAgain

Jul 14, 2010
well itll be interesting to pwn with new pokemon, instead of the same over and over again, my dragonite, pikachu, gyarados and alakazam are about level 100 now. ive been running into zubat and geodude in every game so i was like 'get rid of the motherf*ckers'. ill miss pikachu, gyarados, alakazam and, most of all, dragonite though,its for the best :) goodbye zubat, hello... WTF IS THAT?!!

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
its going to be even weirder playin the japanese version because knowing australia, we'll get it in 2012 or something and if the world ends i'm going to be pretty disappointed

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
meh, this isn't too different to the norm.
Normally 'till you get the national pokedex the only old pokemon you'd see were tentacool, magikarp and zubat anyway.

HavoK 09

Apr 1, 2010
Psycodiablo said:
[HEADING=2]HELL F***ING YES[/HEADING]

This has made my day. No longer will I have to deal with bloody Zubats and Geodudes when going true caves, or fecking Tentacools while surfing. This is awesome news. I am just so glad that I wont have to see them until I beat the game.
im sure they will introduce a replacement for them which looks more childish and stupid

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Black and White?

Either they're running out of colors now or they're looking to challenge a lawsuit with Lionhead Studios.

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
CatsAttackAgain said:
well itll be interesting to pwn with new pokemon, instead of the same over and over again, my dragonite, pikachu, gyarados and alakazam are about level 100 now. ive been running into zubat and geodude in every game so i was like 'get rid of the motherf*ckers'. ill miss pikachu, gyarados, alakazam and, most of all, dragonite though,its for the best :) goodbye zubat, hello... WTF IS THAT?!!
i believe its a cthulu

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I don't think this is bad news at all. Knowing that I can import them later is all I need.

Hopefully the Pokemon design will move away from the direction I don't like...

*Remembers Mujumbo and shudders*

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Ok, people seem real happy about this because their were some old really lame pokemon. But I ask you this:

So I heard you liek mudkips?

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
Okay, what is that black... thing in the picture?! I mean, yeah, sure, the rest are passable, but oh god! It will forever haunt my nightmares!