[Politics] Nazis Attack LGBT Pride Parade

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
CaitSeith said:
Try logging out from Google or use incognito mode in your browser.
Opens incognito window. "Detroit pride nazis". No pushing people to the ground. "detroit pride nazis pushing people to the ground". Still nothing. "Detroit pride nazi attack". Not getting there. Switches to Bing instead. "Detroit pride nazi attack". There's some pictures of people pushing people to the ground, finally! From 2015. In Kiev. To finally find this picture you're talking about, I had to find a news article about the event that gave the picture of tearing a flag apart credit to the source, trace that picture from there back to Reuters and scan through their gallery of images to find the right one. Woof.

And all that to find pictures of a woman who got knocked over while trying to physically block them in a cross walk in front of traffic with her own body, quite obviously before they reached the police who actually stopped them. That really wasn't worth the effort.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
trunkage said:
No one knew about the holocaust until pretty much after WW2 was over. They thought it was a similar situation to WW1, that Nazi Germany wasn't really being bad guys like we see them today. Not many in German army knew either.

American went to fight in Europe over a much less threshold than Holocaust. Yet, that seems to be the bar for today. Could we have a lower bar than genocide for dealing with hate groups?

Also, it funny how that people predicted this if Trump got in... oh the lulz
Not true. Information regarding the holocaust was available, yet it was suppressed by war-time censored press in the UK and the US.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/holocaust-allied-forces-knew-before-concentration-camp-discovery-us-uk-soviets-secret-documents-a7688036.html

US notable newspaper, owned by American jews, "the new york times" would under-report and obscure the articles describing the atrocities against jews perpetrated by German Nazis and their allies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buried_by_the_Times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Abandonment_of_the_Jews

By 1944 RAF warplanes flying over German airspace on their way to bombing runs flew over auschwitz regularly on several runs. They were addressed by Jewish leaders in the UK to act on the information they had and destroy the camps. UK foreign ministry convinced Churchil is was a waste of their resources.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/feb/22/germany.past

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrba%E2%80%93Wetzler_report

Two jews escaped Auschwitz and managed to flee past the Slovakian border, where they shared first-hand reports of what they've experienced. The two later published a book entailing their experiences. Their reports had been suppressed, and the Allies continued to ignore the death-camps, and the railways built connecting them to other territories outside of occupied Poland. Shortly after the publication of the reports the SS ordered the expulsion of Hungarian jewry to German death camps, where subsequently over half a million were liquidated in the gas chambers and then burned or buried in mass graves.

Like... This shit where nobody knew about the Holocaust, that's nonsense. The general population in the Allies and USSR may have not known, but it was because the news were suppressed by war-time censorship. Civilians in Axis and occupied Nazi territories knew about what was happening, but either cooperated, turned a blind eye or were unable to assist (many did help jews escape liquidation, though it was a drop in the bucket).

Germans knew about the systematic murder of jews from correspondences with Wehrmacht soldiers on the front. Those that protested were themselves put in camps for dissidents. Most were silent, or supported it.
Eacaraxe said:
Saelune said:
You keep telling me to compromise while not compromising yourself. You're more than allowed to compromise your own view to reach out to me. I have no desire to appease my abusers though.
You might wanna look up the context of that image real fast before posting it. Just sayin'.
Hail Hydra, right? I think that was the source.
Saelune said:
You're a chore. Notice the only point I made you argued against was that not everybody in that camp was a Nazi, and some of them can be helped and pulled out of that environment. I continued to argue against your inability to distinguish between people, and how some people supported Trump not because they were racists or nazis but because of their situation. You continuously refuse to acknowledge it to the point it became a meme here. All Trump supporters are not Nazis. All Nazis are not trump supporters. Easy maths.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Eacaraxe said:
Saelune said:
You keep telling me to compromise while not compromising yourself. You're more than allowed to compromise your own view to reach out to me. I have no desire to appease my abusers though.
You might wanna look up the context of that image real fast before posting it. Just sayin'.
It was when notorious Nazi-Puncher Captain America was telling Spider-Man to not feel bad that people twist what Spider-Man does because Spider-Man does good, even if people like J. Jonah Jameson try to make him a villain.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
TheIronRuler said:
Eacaraxe said:
Saelune said:
Saelune said:
You're a chore. Notice the only point I made you argued against was that not everybody in that camp was a Nazi, and some of them can be helped and pulled out of that environment. I continued to argue against your inability to distinguish between people, and how some people supported Trump not because they were racists or nazis but because of their situation. You continuously refuse to acknowledge it to the point it became a meme here. All Trump supporters are not Nazis. All Nazis are not trump supporters. Easy maths.
I am saying that NAZIS are not worth having a discussion with. You are saying they are.

Anyone who supported Trump did so knowing he was a bigot, which means they were selfish and totally willing to throw everyone else under the bus for their own selfish gains. Being selfish is not admirable. Being selfish is not an excuse. NO ONE WAS TRIKCED BY TRUMP. Anyone who thinks Trump tricked anyone thinks far less of those people than I do.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Saelune said:
TheIronRuler said:
Eacaraxe said:
Saelune said:
Saelune said:
I am saying that NAZIS are not worth having a discussion with. You are saying they are.

Anyone who supported Trump did so knowing he was a bigot, which means they were selfish and totally willing to throw everyone else under the bus for their own selfish gains. Being selfish is not admirable. Being selfish is not an excuse. NO ONE WAS TRIKCED BY TRUMP. Anyone who thinks Trump tricked anyone thinks far less of those people than I do.
There was a conversation about voting for Trump because you disapproved of Hillary. You disregarded that completely. I CAN ALSO USE CAPS LOCK WHEN I WANT TO.

Same can be said with people who voted for him and didn't agree with those bigoted stances, but were more concerned about stuff that are important for adults, like the economy.

Those guys, eh? I didn't say you should have a conversation with them. Take a look at the original post. I said that people you clump up with them could not be nazis themselves, and be taken out of that shit situation.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
TheIronRuler said:
Saelune said:
TheIronRuler said:
Eacaraxe said:
Saelune said:
Saelune said:

There was a conversation about voting for Trump because you disapproved of Hillary. You disregarded that completely. I CAN ALSO USE CAPS LOCK WHEN I WANT TO.

Same can be said with people who voted for him and didn't agree with those bigoted stances, but were more concerned about stuff that are important for adults, like the economy.

Those guys, eh? I didn't say you should have a conversation with them. Take a look at the original post. I said that people you clump up with them could not be nazis themselves, and be taken out of that shit situation.
People who disapproved of Hillary either A) Hated her for being left-wing, and thus sided with Trump, or B) Hated her for not being left-wing enough and sided with Bernie. I am not happy with either group, but one of those directly voted for Trump.

If they disagreed with those bigoted stances, why did they vote for him? They supported his bigoted stances by voting for him. That's what voting does. Whatever I disliked about Clinton, I supported them when I voted for her.

Equal Rights is the most important issue, behind maybe the environment since we will all be equally dead if it isn't solved.

100% of Hitler's supporters are Nazis. Every soldier that fought for Nazi Germany was a Nazi, whether they joined the party or not, whether they 'agreed' with him or not, because in the end, they helped him commit his evil, they fought his war, they ousted their neighbors to the camps. Maybe they were 'just protecting their family' or 'defending their homeland', but at the cost of their very souls.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Saelune said:
.People who disapproved of Hillary either A) Hated her for being left-wing, and thus sided with Trump, or B) Hated her for not being left-wing enough and sided with Bernie. I am not happy with either group, but one of those directly voted for Trump.

If they disagreed with those bigoted stances, why did they vote for him? They supported his bigoted stances by voting for him. That's what voting does. Whatever I disliked about Clinton, I supported them when I voted for her.

Equal Rights is the most important issue, behind maybe the environment since we will all be equally dead if it isn't solved.

100% of Hitler's supporters are Nazis. Every soldier that fought for Nazi Germany was a Nazi, whether they joined the party or not, whether they 'agreed' with him or not, because in the end, they helped him commit his evil, they fought his war, they ousted their neighbors to the camps. Maybe they were 'just protecting their family' or 'defending their homeland', but at the cost of their very souls.
You forgot a bunch of reasons, one of which being a corporate shill that'd replay the favors it owed to people that donated to her foundation.

Equal rights and Enviromentalism are not the most important reasons. I understand where you are coming from, and I can't dispute your values of promoting equality, but I'd like to interject about environmentalism. Pushing against corporations and states that allow pollution of lakes, soil, oceans, air, etc. with legislation and beefing up the EPA (which got gutted) is the best course of action. Bring back the teeth to their bite, and allow higher fines for judges to demand (could you tie fines to a percentage of revenue, legally speaking?).

Renewable energy is nice as an ancillary power generation but it can't be its own major power source. Its production is limited to certain regions, and certain times of day. It can produce electricity and 'pump it' to the grid when it's active, but it does not provide a steady and reliable source of energy. Building battery farms to store energy for when those facilities are no active is unfeasible in this scale. Best course of action is sticking to natural gas and nuclear, until further advances in technology can allow us access to better things. Brought to you by Green-New-Deal gang.

Generally speaking on climate change, US ought to start drawing plans to fortify its waterfront and secure water and food resources. Research into genetically modded plants is pretty awesome here - you could create heat-resistant crops which wouldn't require much water. Grow wheat in the Sahara, or in Death Valley.

About the whole Nazi stuff... I'd ask you to read a bit more on the whole thing, you're saying pretty bad stuff. A friend of mine from the service, who is a member of La Familia, would say that kind of thing.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Saelune said:
Every soldier that fought for Nazi Germany was a Nazi, whether they joined the party or not, whether they 'agreed' with him or not, because in the end, they helped him commit his evil, they fought his war, they ousted their neighbors to the camps. Maybe they were 'just protecting their family' or 'defending their homeland', but at the cost of their very souls.
I'm going to leave this picture here, and I will pray that you reflect upon it, and it relating to what you just said. You speak out against dehumanization but readily engage in it yourself.

Meet some of your "Nazis", captured in Berlin, 1945.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
TheIronRuler said:
Saelune said:
.People who disapproved of Hillary either A) Hated her for being left-wing, and thus sided with Trump, or B) Hated her for not being left-wing enough and sided with Bernie. I am not happy with either group, but one of those directly voted for Trump.

You forgot a bunch of reasons, one of which being a corporate shill that'd replay the favors it owed to people that donated to her foundation.

Equal rights and Enviromentalism are not the most important reasons. I understand where you are coming from, and I can't dispute your values of promoting equality, but I'd like to interject about environmentalism. Pushing against corporations and states that allow pollution of lakes, soil, oceans, air, etc. with legislation and beefing up the EPA (which got gutted) is the best course of action. Bring back the teeth to their bite, and allow higher fines for judges to demand (could you tie fines to a percentage of revenue, legally speaking?).

Renewable energy is nice as an ancillary power generation but it can't be its own major power source. Its production is limited to certain regions, and certain times of day. It can produce electricity and 'pump it' to the grid when it's active, but it does not provide a steady and reliable source of energy. Building battery farms to store energy for when those facilities are no active is unfeasible in this scale. Best course of action is sticking to natural gas and nuclear, until further advances in technology can allow us access to better things. Brought to you by Green-New-Deal gang.

Generally speaking on climate change, US ought to start drawing plans to fortify its waterfront and secure water and food resources. Research into genetically modded plants is pretty awesome here - you could create heat-resistant crops which wouldn't require much water. Grow wheat in the Sahara, or in Death Valley.

About the whole Nazi stuff... I'd ask you to read a bit more on the whole thing, you're saying pretty bad stuff. A friend of mine from the service, who is a member of La Familia, would say that kind of thing.
That reason falls apart when the alternative is Trump. Thats like saying 'I hate how bright this light bulb is, so instead I am going to stare at the sun'. TRUMP IS A CORPORATE SHILL! TRUMP'S ENTIRE PERSONA IS CORPORATE SHILL! 'Hillary is a corporate shill, so I voted for Trump' IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER!

Equal-Rights and Enviromentalism are the most important reasons. If you cant understand that, then you're not going to convince me of anything.

When you fight for the people wanting to literally kill all Jews, then you are guilty of wanting to kill all Jews. I wont feel bad for condemning genocidal monsters.

Know who says some pretty bad stuff? NAZIS!

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Leg End said:
Saelune said:
Every soldier that fought for Nazi Germany was a Nazi, whether they joined the party or not, whether they 'agreed' with him or not, because in the end, they helped him commit his evil, they fought his war, they ousted their neighbors to the camps. Maybe they were 'just protecting their family' or 'defending their homeland', but at the cost of their very souls.
I'm going to leave this picture here, and I will pray that you reflect upon it, and it relating to what you just said. You speak out against dehumanization but readily engage in it yourself.

Meet some of your "Nazis", captured in Berlin, 1945.
Broken Image. But guessing on the title, its children. Your propaganda relies on me not understanding that children are manipulated victims of their parents. Ofcourse if they cant learn to shake off their parent's bigotry when they grow up, then that's on them.

There is a line. Sure, it sucks when a child is victimized, such as by a pedophile. But it wont stop me from condemning them if they grow up to abuse children too.

I do believe in giving kids the opportunity to not become monsters like their parents though.

Nazis murdered children by the way. As has Trump.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Saelune said:
That reason falls apart when the alternative is Trump. Thats like saying 'I hate how bright this light bulb is, so instead I am going to stare at the sun'. TRUMP IS A CORPORATE SHILL! TRUMP'S ENTIRE PERSONA IS CORPORATE SHILL! 'Hillary is a corporate shill, so I voted for Trump' IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER!
terrible, flimsy analogy.
Equal-Rights and Enviromentalism are the most important reasons. If you cant understand that, then you're not going to convince me of anything.
Got any sources?
When you fight for the people wanting to literally kill all Jews, then you are guilty of wanting to kill all Jews. I wont feel bad for condemning genocidal monsters.
I'm a Jew.
You say some bad stuff as well, doesn't make you a Nazi.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Saelune said:
Broken Image. But guessing on the title, its children.
It absolutely is. Try this.
Your propaganda
Good god.
relies on me not understanding that children are manipulated victims of their parents.
No, it's saying that these children were spoonfed bullshit, given ideas of what would happen once the Soviets raided the city, and were forced otherwise into becoming armed combatants. Child Soldiers. You said every goddamn person, and when I point out the very obvious flaw in your assertion worldview, it's "propaganda". It totally can't be me showing that things are not black and white.
Ofcourse if they cant learn to shake off their parent's bigotry when they grow up, then that's on them.
Who is to say at all that they bought any of what was spoonfed to them? Does that matter at all when they're children being thrown onto the field of battle? I'm talking about the very real reality that those were children being forced into service to fight against the Soviet advance.
There is a line. Sure, it sucks when a child is victimized, such as by a pedophile. But it wont stop me from condemning them if they grow up to abuse children too.
I am talking about the moment of that image, Saelune. Stop evading my point.
I do believe in giving kids the opportunity to not become monsters like their parents though.
Read all of the above.
Nazis murdered children by the way.
And used them as human shields. Look up.
As has Trump.
You do a disservice to everyone that died in combat during the war, and to those exterminated.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
TheIronRuler said:
Saelune said:
terrible, flimsy analogy.
Got any sources?
I'm a Jew.
You say some bad stuff as well, doesn't make you a Nazi.
Doesn't make me wrong. If the best you have is criticizing Hillary for things Trump is even more guilty of, then that is flimsy.

Well, if the world is uninhabitable, then what does anything matter? As for equal rights, economy goes up and down, and always will. When the economy does well, inequal rights means tons of people still wont reap the benefits. Equal rights is important cause we all deserve a fair shot in this world.

And? Milo Yiannopolis is gay, but he still is a huge homophobe. Tons of women support Republicans even though they are marginalized by them, and there were black slaves who supported slavery. Didn't make any of them right. Hell, plenty of people defend their abusers, and its just sad.

I am not saying kill all Jews/blacks/LGBT people. I am saying stop letting one of the worst ideologies and political movements the right to spread their terror. Every Nazi is welcome to abandon their terrible cause.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Leg End said:
Saelune said:
Broken Image. But guessing on the title, its children.
It absolutely is. Try this.
Your propaganda
Good god.
relies on me not understanding that children are manipulated victims of their parents.
No, it's saying that these children were spoonfed bullshit, given ideas of what would happen once the Soviets raided the city, and were forced otherwise into becoming armed combatants. Child Soldiers. You said every goddamn person, and when I point out the very obvious flaw in your assertion worldview, it's "propaganda". It totally can't be me showing that things are not black and white.
Ofcourse if they cant learn to shake off their parent's bigotry when they grow up, then that's on them.
Who is to say at all that they bought any of what was spoonfed to them? Does that matter at all when they're children being thrown onto the field of battle? I'm talking about the very real reality that those were children being forced into service to fight against the Soviet advance.
I am talking about the moment of that image, Saelune. Stop evading my point.
Read all of the above.
Nazis murdered children by the way.
And used them as human shields. Look up.
As has Trump.
You do a disservice to everyone that died in combat during the war, and to those exterminated.
I know what your point is Leg End. It is to use these children like a human shield, just like they were used as before by the Nazis. You don't care about standing up to Nazis, and how do I know this?

Because in the topic about literal Nazis attacking an LGBT pride parade, YOU are DEFENDING NAZIS against the LGBT person.

Didnt exactly work out for your buddy Lunatic, did it? By the way, whats your opinion on that? Id LOVE for you to make a visible post about that.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Saelune said:
I know what your point is Leg End. It is to use these children like a human shield, just like they were used as before by the Nazis.
No. My point is that you would condemn children to hell, and consider those as having paid their souls.
You don't care about standing up to Nazis, and how do I know this?

Because in the topic about literal Nazis attacking an LGBT pride parade, YOU are DEFENDING NAZIS against the LGBT person.
Children conscripted to military service are not Nazis. To say I am defending Nazis or Nazism in any way is to either be completely blind to what I am saying, or to say that those Children are exactly the same as a full on member of the Nazi party, and deserve whatever they get. Admit that's the truth on what you believe, or concede that I have a point. People forced into combat are not the same as believers of bullshit ideology. I'm calling you out because you are going way too far.
Didnt exactly work out for your buddy Lunatic, did it?
Do you assume that everyone that disagrees with you are friends?
By the way, whats your opinion on that? Id LOVE for you to make a visible post about that.
He got banned relating to recent rule changes. I saw it coming from a mile away, as did most of the people in this thread. Do I agree with what he was saying relating to the Neo-Nazis that showed up at the parade? No. They were armed and committed crimes while armed. Do I think he should have been banned? No.

What exactly do you think I'm going to say?

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Leg End said:
Saelune said:
I know what your point is Leg End. It is to use these children like a human shield, just like they were used as before by the Nazis.
No. My point is that you would condemn children to hell, and consider those as having paid their souls.
You don't care about standing up to Nazis, and how do I know this?

Children conscripted to military service are not Nazis. To say I am defending Nazis or Nazism in any way is to either be completely blind to what I am saying, or to say that those Children are exactly the same as a full on member of the Nazi party, and deserve whatever they get. Admit that's the truth on what you believe, or concede that I have a point. People forced into combat are not the same as believers of bullshit ideology. I'm calling you out because you are going way too far.
Didnt exactly work out for your buddy Lunatic, did it?
Do you assume that everyone that disagrees with you are friends?
By the way, whats your opinion on that? Id LOVE for you to make a visible post about that.
He got banned relating to recent rule changes. I saw it coming from a mile away, as did most of the people in this thread. Do I agree with what he was saying relating to the Neo-Nazis that showed up at the parade? No. They were armed and committed crimes while armed. Do I think he should have been banned? No.

What exactly do you think I'm going to say?
Choice. Something I have pointed out often, is choice. I know you know this and are just looking for excuses to condemn me instead of Nazis, but fine. Children did not have the choice the adults had. The adults chose to support Hitler, the children were forced. Happy now? I know the answer is no, because you have no desire to actually understand my point, but then, I know you will never come around either.

I am pretty confident you have called Lunatic your friend. Might have been in one of those PMs. I could go looking for it. You have atleast had interacted with him cordially outside of the Escapist. Arent you part of some discord group with Lunatic, vallorn and other WWers? Ofcourse maybe that's fallen through since then. I wouldn't know.

Sometimes you just need people to make thier views and intentions clear.

Why should he not have been banned?

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Saelune said:
Choice. Something I have pointed out often, is choice. I know you know this and are just looking for excuses to condemn me instead of Nazis, but fine. Children did not have the choice the adults had. The adults chose to support Hitler, the children were forced. Happy now? I know the answer is no, because you have no desire to actually understand my point, but then, I know you will never come around either.
As you seem to understand, not everyone has a choice. Those kids didn't, and a shitload of adults didn't. There is a reason that in a proper discussion regarding the topic, most generally refer to Nazi Germany as what it is, or Germany. To say everyone that fought in the German Army is a Nazi or had the free choice to do so under sane circumstances is absolute crap. The idiots in the march? Neo-Nazis and they choose to be such. Men being fed to the grinder have no such choice. You deny those forgotten people their humanity.
I am pretty confident you have called Lunatic your friend. Might have been in one of those PMs.
I mean, I don't exactly know him well and him to me so to say friends on either side would be saying much, but I don't dislike the guy so...
I could go looking for it. You have atleast had interacted with him cordially outside of the Escapist. Arent you part of some discord group with Lunatic, vallorn and other WWers? Ofcourse maybe that's fallen through since then. I wouldn't know.
I've had contact with him outside of here, but to take that as being buds is a bit much. I know and have contact with a lot of people outside of here.
I've made them as clear as possible as many times as I have had the chance.
I don't think he was defending Nazism, and I generally don't like where the site seems to be going, but that's not here nor there. You know I'm very much pro-haveyouropinion kind of guy.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Leg End said:
Saelune said:
As you seem to understand, not everyone has a choice. Those kids didn't, and a shitload of adults didn't. There is a reason that in a proper discussion regarding the topic, most generally refer to Nazi Germany as what it is, or Germany. To say everyone that fought in the German Army is a Nazi or had the free choice to do so under sane circumstances is absolute crap. The idiots in the march? Neo-Nazis and they choose to be such. Men being fed to the grinder have no such choice. You deny those forgotten people their humanity.
I am pretty confident you have called Lunatic your friend. Might have been in one of those PMs.
I mean, I don't exactly know him well and him to me so to say friends on either side would be saying much, but I don't dislike the guy so...
I could go looking for it. You have atleast had interacted with him cordially outside of the Escapist. Arent you part of some discord group with Lunatic, vallorn and other WWers? Ofcourse maybe that's fallen through since then. I wouldn't know.
I've had contact with him outside of here, but to take that as being buds is a bit much. I know and have contact with a lot of people outside of here.
I've made them as clear as possible as many times as I have had the chance.
I don't think he was defending Nazism, and I generally don't like where the site seems to be going, but that's not here nor there.
Then I don't have a choice in hating Nazis and thus am immune to repercussions. *shrug*

There is always a choice, the good ones just suck to do sometimes, but throwing your Jewish neighbors under the bus was the wrong choice. Part of the choice was not letting Hitler come to power. Hitler made no secret of his bigotry, his rise to power relied on it. He was supported BECAUSE he was bigoted. Could always surrender to the allies instead of ya know, shooting them.

Well you should dislike him now. Maybe I was wrong in thinking you directly called him a friend, but you have defended him repeatedly, and turns out you were wrong.

No, you intentionally refused to list your political views and instead sent me PMs about it. As for your other views, you have made some of them clear, which is why I keep ending up arguing with you. Too many of your views are bad ones.

This site seems to be going to punishing Nazi-sympathizers. It is a refreshing way to go, hope it wasnt a fluke.

The Lunatic absolutely was defending Nazis and has historically expressed white-supremacist views. He defended the Nazi who murdered Heather Heyer, he defended White Supremacist rioters, The Lunatic was formerly the farthest right-winger known here.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Saelune said:
Then I don't have a choice in hating Nazis and thus am immune to repercussions. *shrug*
What even?
There is always a choice, the good ones just suck to do sometimes, but throwing your Jewish neighbors under the bus was the wrong choice.
You know there was a shitload more to the German Army than hunting Juden, right? Good chunk of that was being fed to the grinder on the Eastern front against other dudes being fed to the grinder because Stalin was a shithead.
Part of the choice was not letting Hitler come to power. Hitler made no secret of his bigotry, his rise to power relied on it. He was supported BECAUSE he was bigoted.
So we'll just throw the manipulation and false flags and general fuckery in the trash and say every German citizen was responsible. Great. Are you responsible for Trump?
Could always surrender to the allies instead of ya know, shooting them.
Guess what surrender or desertion got you? Sounds so simple, but it isn't.
Well you should dislike him now.
Eh.
Maybe I was wrong in thinking you directly called him a friend, but you have defended him repeatedly, and turns out you were wrong.
Wrong on what? Pretty sure he's not a Nazi. If he is, don't care. Frankly I've stopped caring about most things a long time ago.
No, you intentionally refused to list your political views and instead sent me PMs about it.
On the most extreme end, Voluntaryist. Freedom of Association. That's the core principle.
As for your other views, you have made some of them clear, which is why I keep ending up arguing with you. Too many of your views are bad ones.
So I refused to list them, yet I've listed them. Alright.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Saelune said:
Arent you part of some discord group with Lunatic, vallorn and other WWers? Ofcourse maybe that's fallen through since then. I wouldn't know.
I wonder if that group knows they're harboring a Nazi sympathizer. They might want to do something about that, guilt-by-association and all that jazz.

'Evict the bad actors' is what they would always tell to the group(s) I was part of myself. They need to make sure they follow their own advice.