Poll: Escapists' Avatars

minespatch

Jan 13, 2011
My avatar is my Frontierville character. I usually wear my Halloween outfit since I like psychopomps, and rather be a outcast than be part of the norm. Also, my wife's a Christmas elf. :3

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Mine are usually anime, but please don't ask me which specific one. Dx

I normally find my images on google and edit them myself to change the colours, hair length ect. I very rarely know where they come from. :/

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I'll give you three guesses, the first two don't count and the last one is actually Hitler.

Gormers1

Apr 9, 2008
Mine is concept art of a yet to be released game. Its only here that I use this avatar though.

Gamurga

Sep 4, 2009
The metal fetishist played by Shinya Tsukamoto from the movie Tesuo: The iron man

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
It's from Anime. It's Shenron the Eternal Dragon from Dragon Ball/Z. I had a Goku avatar for awhile, but after coming across a thread asking about reading forum posts in the voice of the poster's avatar, I came to the conclusion that I was unworthy to wear Goku's image so now I use this Shenron avatar.

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
I guess TV. It's a home made .gif of Blackadder punching Baldrick in the face on Christmas day after being visited by a ghost.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
It's of the greatest comic villain ever: Bullseye. Also: No comics option? You disappoint me.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
My avatar is of a Faerie from Changeling: The Dreaming - so it's connected to tabletop gaming.

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
An interesting character from a great game, when I needed an avatar pic that wasn't actually of me.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
SheleKnights said:
Phlakes said:
Mine is a mix of a meme [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bunchie] and the spy from TF2. Made by myself.
That's actually highly amusing. Good work, man. I have a friend who would love you if you made a Scout one.
Well, lucky for him, I have one-

I was planning on doing the whole team, but only made these two. Basically, they're the simplest designs.

Jaeriko

May 29, 2010
ThatLankyBastard said:
I honestly don't know where mines from... I just found it and liked it...

Actually, now I'm wondering... Anyone know what my Avatar is?
I do believe that it's Franken Stein from the Soul Eater anime.