Poll: Sex or Escapist

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Cracker3011 said:
So... Tempted... To say third option...

I would say sex, but then again, ANY virgin guy in the uncaring grip of puberty would say the same thing.
lol, I'm not a virgin, and the sex option would win every time. :)

In all seriousness, its not a contest.

DominicxD

Dec 28, 2009
"Great fucking site"?

This place is a fucking embarassment. The forums are average but there seems to be some sort of "Last bastion of hope" mentality on them. And you get your hands on some form of original or funny content and demand that it's here once a week, milking it to the point where it's not even remotely funny or interesting anymore.

Seriously, fuck this place.

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
Leon Last Lord Shyle said:
cke said:
Sexcapist?
I am gonna go ahead and say a site by that name will already exist... and it will be somewhat different to this one.

If i have to choose the sex wins of course, however what's to say we cannot sex and surf it is possible if a little awkward, trust me
It does, I just googled it.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
i chose escapist, but only cause no one will sleep with me, so i need something to do since i can't have sex. it's process of elimination, and sex was eliminated as soon as i was asked the question. now if i had the chance for sex, hell yeah i'd choose sex over most anything

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Being a man who has never touched a woman because they seem to naturally loathe my personality and beliefs, I will go with "The Escapist". It's one of the few things I have to look forward to in life besides my books and my scholarly duty to the world.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
I'm going to have sex with the escapist...Anyway I'd stay with the escapist since I've never had sex...But if I had had sex I'd probably choose it.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
The only thing I can come up with is they're trying to filter out less dedicated members... better vote escapist to be on the safe side.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
What kind of a question is that? it's like asking "Bacon or Socks?"
My answer is sex by the way, not to give any of you any mixed signals.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Julianking93 said:
OT; it really just depends on who I'm getting the sex from >.>
Agreed. How shall we resolve this situation, hmm? :p

OT: Sex. Sorry Escapist, but most of my friends on this site are now with me on Steam and elsewhere anyway. :3

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
I rarely choose these forums over picking my nose...

But sex or Escapist? A no brainer.