Poll: Sex or Escapist

Brinnmilo

Mar 18, 2009
The sex wasn't specified. So I had to choose the Escapist.

Sure most sex is great how ever the possibility (as the sex wasn't specified) of being ploughed by a man the size of a horse cancels out all the positives.

Apr 28, 2008
Yureina said:
Snork Maiden said:
Yureina said:
Julianking93 said:
OT; it really just depends on who I'm getting the sex from >.>
Agreed. How shall we resolve this situation, hmm? :p
Room for a third? It's cold on my own.
O_O I don't know! I'll have to ask Julian. XD

Though now that I am thinking about it more... no, I'd rather take sex. Nevermind. XD
Room for one more :p

OT: Yeah, sex. I like this site, but sex is just so more... great :D

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Had to go with sex on this one. Doesn't matter if it's a girlfriend, one night stand or friend with benefits. Besides, the poll never said it had to be one or the other for the rest of my life. So naturally, I would go with sex at any given time as the Escapist can wait the extra 2 minutes.

fluffybunny937

Jul 5, 2009
I've never had sex before, but I have been on the Escapist. So I'll go with the Escapist because I already know of it's high quality.

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
SuperNova221 said:
LightspeedJack said:
I'm guessing that 11% are those pesky "asexuals" (lol).
The commonly cited percentage of asexuality is ~1%. Give maybe an extra percent or two given that this is the internet. Then I'm guessing the rest would be made up of virgins who wouldn't want to rush it (derived from just reading the thread) and people who and trying to be funny/annoying/ruin the results.
Well it looks like you haven't been on this site too long so let me fill you in. Whenever there is a thread related to sex on here LOADS of virgins who don't want to seem pathetic claim to be "asexual".

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Is there some way to combine the two? Because that would be awesome.

Ewwww I just had the mental image of making out to the ZP theme. I have that on my iTunes library so I'd better be damn sure not to put it on "Shuffle" in those situations. I also have the Star Wars soundtrack so there is a risk "Yub Nub" could come on as well.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Well, my internet penis is level 50, but, I'm sick of grinding, so I may as well get to work on my level 0 IRL penis.

I'm sure I could get in a few levels by the end of the night.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Irridium said:
Room for one more :p

OT: Yeah, sex. I like this site, but sex is just so more... great :D
4 people? Guess this is an orgy now! XD

Annnd... this line of conversation demonstrated our commitment to sexytimes. We all met here though! XD

sleeperhit79

Feb 6, 2009
sex and then money...but only so I can buy more sex. "what's that honey, you love me for me and not my money? Of course you do."

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
considering my last GF had me off gaming for a good 2 months. She had the idea that if I wasn't spending EVERY waking moment with her that I didn't deserve her...

Despite all the bullshit I had to deal with with her, it was still fun to... how should I say this? Have some fun with her. Yeah, I would have to pick sex.

solaris008

Dec 29, 2010
Most of my time spent on the site is actually my way of recovering from the hangover of a one night stand. Well that... and my alcoholism.

So I suppose sex, or at least liquor, takes priority.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
You mean, like: Have sex at this very moment, or continue browsing the forums/watching videos?

Sex. Absolutely Sex.