Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
i couldn't resist the anit-spiral thing. i used to watch anime (i don't anymore) and i just loled at that little reference.

but personally, the government has a plan for if the moon comes crashing down to the earth already, so i'm not worried at all.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
I stay under shelter with some of my fellow stalkers, lest I want to be claimed by the Zone and not by a moon crashing into me.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
On the last day I want to see it actually fall. Who wouldn't want to witness that?

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Saltyk said:
Jedamethis said:
Swim to Australia.

Also, hope it lands on France. (Inside joke)
Actually, I'd like to second the hope that it lands on France inside joke or not. Who needs France?
I agree....can we all agree on this and maybe the moon will consider?

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
Look around. There's a guy with a time machine somewhere near.
you have no idea how much i love you for that!!! the time machine is such an under rated film!!!
To answer the question i'd have to declare my love towards certain people in the cheesiest way possible :')

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Gudrests said:
Saltyk said:
Jedamethis said:
Swim to Australia.

Actually, I'd like to second the hope that it lands on France inside joke or not. Who needs France?
I agree....can we all agree on this and maybe the moon will consider?
Looks like we have a consensus going.

Daft Sikes

Jun 10, 2010
HELP ME EIRIIIIIIN!!!
(addicted to bullet hell games now and the goddamn Touhou fandom. It'll pass. DAMN YOU DEREK)

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
thatonekid said:
Underground bunker, with as much food and water as I can fit into it, and a couple of lucky girls.
Something tells me that the moon crashing into the Earth is going to be a bit beyond an underground bunker!

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Saltyk said:
Jedamethis said:
Swim to Australia.

I like France!

But yeah, get the four giants from the four temples and put that ***** back in space.

wolf of the sea

Apr 16, 2009
This is an easy one. I turn back time every three days until I figure out how to get four giants to catch it before it impacts.

Mikalo

Nov 18, 2009
I would go around town collecting masks, and then throw a big wedding party for 2 people i just met 3 days ago!
IT IS GOING TO BE HAPPY!

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
Finds out where it will 'land', travel to this spot and hope that considering how absurd the situation is I will have some absurd superpowers and try to 'catch the moon'.