Poll: What do you ride into battle?

illas

RAWR!!!
Apr 4, 2010
XMark said:
Other: and by other I mean bears.

Bear Cavalry: yeah, you're pretty much f***ed.
This post has my complete support. Giant bears > pretty much everything.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Ryan Kerr said:

Yeah, I would show up in this. But one that can still change it's outward appearance.
See the problem with a T.A.R.D.I.S. is that they are notoriously unreliable. Sure they always take you where you need to go, but they don't always take you where you want to go. For me it would suck to take off for your awesome battle and instead end up in 1640 Wesminster.

Me I wanna ride into battle on a giant armored battle panda. Nothing screams I am boss like riding into the heat of battle on an endangered speices trained to kill a man.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Shai Hulud. Fuck yes. I am riding a sandworm into battle in the old Fremen way. And not just a sandworm, but Shai Hulud, the maker, and kinda-sorta the God Emperor Leto II!

Actaully, I don't really think I explored the depth of what I could do with this. Ok.... I'm riding in on a monstrosity sewn together from the remains of the gods of every religion ever. It screams in torment, a terrible remnant of what was once beautiful and glorious. Behind me streams distorted clones of my enemies, striking fear into their hearts the way only they can. My weapons? A burning sword built from broken dreams and lost hope, and a staff that shoots pain. Pure, blazing pain. And lightning. Just 'cause I can.

BristolBerserker

Aug 3, 2011
I think I would ride Gurren Lagann into battle. While riding Yoko. Giggity. Or failing that a nuclear bomb would do.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
Colossus #9: Basaran

Sure it may be slow and a little top heavy, but it is a monolith with feet AND can shoot you if you are too far away to be stepped on.

Edit: upon further thought i would like to rescind my previous answer for my new one. I will be riding into battle, still slowly, in three Death Stars duck taped together.

That loud thud you no doubt just heard was your hope for victory being thrown through a window and onto the street.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
A horse, pure and simple. Give me a nice horse, a long coat, a saber and a carbine of sorts and I'm good to go.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Fatboy_41 said:
Honey badger...

Or even better, 2 honey badgers. Strap one to each foot.
This, or a Mandalorian Basilisk [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Basilisk_war_droid].

Fuckit, Honey Badger it is! Out of those two the badger would probably win anyway..

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
Want to ride into battle with the Shai Hulud but they have a bit of a problem crossing oceans. So I go to SPACE! A Kol Battleship, of course with a Dunov behind me.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I was gonna go with Dragon. Because dragons are awesome. But I wanna know what a Shai Hulud is. Because what if it's cooler and more dangerous than a dragon?

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
game-lover said:
I was gonna go with Dragon. Because dragons are awesome. But I wanna know what a Shai Hulud is. Because what if it's cooler and more dangerous than a dragon?
<youtube=1G5jMgx8GVU>
<youtube=Bj7R_2WWdKs>

Your standard dragon is roughly the size of that spice crawler (the bug-like tank in the first video).

That tingling sensation you now feel is medically referred to as an erection. This is normal. ;)