Poll: What is Your Alignment (Escapist)?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Excuse me, but I deny your outdated alignment chart.

I am Badass Awesomesauce, and therefore transcend those limits.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
I'm lawful good, as strange as that may seem as I am also staunchly opposed to big government. I am a strange one indeed.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
due to definitions of good and evil differing between people, and such questions as objective morality (or lack thereof) and morality coming from actions or motives, I'll just cop out and saw lawful neutral.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
FalloutJack said:
Excuse me, but I deny your outdated alignment chart.

I am Badass Awesomesauce, and therefore transcend those limits.
Applesauce? a la mode?

Is this a Warhammer 40K Alignment? ;)

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well as I always say, I am Lawful good. I can never bring myself to go lower. It just makes me feels bad and I want to save everyone...like overpowered RP character powerful. Saving everyone from harm and such.

I guess being lawful good is just me.

EDIT: I think the Escapist would be Neutral Good. Well everyone seems nice and such...but sometimes can be bastards...like 30% of the time. (Most people here are awesome.)

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Chaotic good usually in the games I play.

I don't want to be forced into doing something good only if there's something in for me as well for doing the task.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Neutral Neutral or True Neutral

Doesn't matter what you want to call it. Yeah I must be boring.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I usually run with Lawful Evil. It helps that im Dangerously Genre Savvy [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DangerouslyGenreSavvy] when it comes to staying in power.

One Vision. One Purpose. Peace Through Power.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
waj9876 said:
Lawful Evil or Chaotic Good. I'm not sure which though.
Um...Lawful Evil...or, ah, Chaotic Good?

Er...ah, hrrrm...ah, tell me--ahem--ah, what do the voices say about it?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I'm not quite sure, I guess I would be chaotic good, due to my unpredictability, since I'm never sure to how I'll react to a situation, sometimes I just help people, but sometimes I go ahead and punch people even picking fights with drug dealers and such, just because I'm in a foul mood and those scumbags piss me off, not to mention I hate the government, but I like the law, though I wouldn't hate the government if they actually bothered enforcing the law, also rather annoying that they don't even attempt to look decent, anyway chaotic good because I do most things with good intentions, but I also used to steal stuff from pretty much everybody, not to mention there's always the chance that I'll start punching random people for no apparent reason, so yeah chaotic good seems most appropriate.
Not to mention chaotic good is where super-heroes tend to be placed, and considering how I act, react and think, it's fair to assume that if I actually was good at fighting it wouldn't be unlikely for me to go out at night looking for trouble, specially considering I have already done that though I didn't find any.

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
Somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.
I follow my own laws based on what I believe to be logical universal truths.
While most people would see me and my ideas as insane, complicated, unrealistic, and unpredictable, a good observer would notice a very logical and non-hypocritical trend to my actions.
A lot of people look at 99% and generalize it to 100% without any regard for the 1%. This causes them to usually be unable to comprehend the 1% when they meet it, sometimes even resulting in them reacting violently.

I enjoy being that 1%.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I figured that chaotic and neutral good would be right about equal.

Chaotic good is mine. The law is nice and all, but I do what is moral, regardless of what the law says. If a law is unjust, we should try to change it, but we should just as well practice civil disobedience and...other methods...so long as our methods are just and do not cause undue harm to innocents.

In an old world, I'd be a righteous smuggler, or the like. A Han Solo-type, if you will, though not nearly as selfish.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Lawful Evil, self-interested with my own code of conduct and agenda. Get as much as you can as long as you can, with the least amount of effort. Everyone is a target (with some exceptions), whether it be for physical resources like cash and services, or emotional resources like companionship or hospitality. That being said, I understand the advantages of good standing with your peers and community. One may expect small acts of kindness, but never without an ulterior motive or potential profit margin behind it. My word is my bond, but rarely if ever do I give my solemn vow (and even then the wording is left vague and open for interpretation). Does that make me a sociopath?