Poll: What is Your Alignment (Escapist)?

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Lawful good, I'm frightfully dull. I mean, I would relish in toppling the system, but I'd want to do it legally.

SomeBrianDude

Nov 30, 2010
Chaotic good all the way. I follow my own 'code', and it doesn't always match up with what's entirely legal. I've been described as surly, but I'll always do what I think is right, not what I'm told is right, and go out of my way to help. I don't like seeing people being pushed around, and have gotten into more than my share of scraps because of this (seriously, it was never a good idea to steal a kid's football when I was around).

(sic) humor

Nov 19, 2009
Hmm...probably Lawful Neutral. I don't bother people who don't bother me. I'm quite content in my own orderly little world, and while I don't agree with all rules, I agree that there should be rules.

I used to think it was a boring alignment, but it suits me.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011

True neutral. Some political actives I strongly support, while others don't really seem to interest me like they do for other people.

....wait, is that true neutral, or is that chaotic neutral?

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Apparently I'm True Neutral. I guess it makes sense.

Whenever I kill steal and someone does it to me, I'm like "whatever", and then kill someone else.

I don't expect people to be nice to me if I wasn't to them.

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Chaotic Good all the way. As Planescape: Torment put it, I'm an individualist with a significant tendency towards doing good. The law's good as far as I'm concerned, but I won't let it stop me from doing what's right.

Shadowsetzer

Jul 15, 2010
I picked Neutral Good on the quiz, but WotC's quiz pegs me as Neutral. I guess pick whichever you think is more likely?

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Jean Hag said:

I may steal your car or save your life. Depends on mood.
He is the front man of that alignment, no one else could pull it off.

As for me, I lean more towards chaotic good, but am still a bit of chaotic neutral, as I won't go too far out of my way to help others, and will still look out for my own interests first.

Who do you think the chaotic good front man should be?

Yes? No? Maybe? What about him?

Then again, even though I've only seen the first episode, I think the escapists would accept the next one as the main representative more so.

Thoughts? Anyone?

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
This has always confused me, I do good most of the time but break minor laws, unless it involves something evil then I tend to just kill it when I see it doing bad things.

WTF AM I?!?!?!?!?!

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
Trouble is, if someone was Lawful Evil, would they really tell you about it?

I'm Neutral Good. Honestly.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Shadowsetzer said:
I picked Neutral Good on the quiz, but WotC's quiz pegs me as Neutral. I guess pick whichever you think is more likely?
Like I said in the intro all it took for me to swing from Lawful Good to Neutral was a few questions answered differently.

I suspect the quiz is biased towards Neutral. Maybe it considers Neutral to be its safe zone?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
ZippyDSMlee said:
This has always confused me, I do good most of the time but break minor laws, unless it involves something evil then I tend to just kill it when I see it doing bad things.

WTF AM I?!?!?!?!?!
Neutral Good, I suspect. Sounds that way.

Oh, minor deviations like stealing bubble gum at the checkout counter aren't necessarily enough to negate lawfulness, by the way. Think about it...

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
WoW Killer said:
Trouble is, if someone was Lawful Evil, would they really tell you about it?

I'm Neutral Good. Honestly.
Ohhh...well, then...of COURSE you are...yup...sure thing...

P.S. Okay--Time for beddy-bye. Lights out folks. See ya tomorrow.

Austin Merida

Aug 2, 2011
I really want to be chaotic good, but in my actions and daily life i'm more like lawful neutral.
i.e., i self-identify as an anarchist, i write online posts about social issues, etc., but i've never broken a single law or rule, and I don't really go out of my way to help or harm anyone in real life.

BEING A MIDDLE CLASS WHITE KID IS SO BORING!

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
The quiz said I'm lawful neutral, I was once true neutral, and even further back I was lawful good.
I guess I agree with that, as I do agree with the basics of organization and the governmental system, and I do strive to create a code of honor for myself, as a gentleman and a scholar. And as for my actions, I am rather neutral, between measures of both cynicism and optimism that counteract to balance me into neutrality.
EDIT: Due to my lurking around the internet, and a trail I've forgotten to a game that is very interesting, I guess, that is good for finding one's governmental alignment (Lawful-Neutral-Chaotic):
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/539211
Despite the newgrounds destination, the game is a simple platformer that I will let explain itself to the player.

MinchMan

Nov 12, 2010
Neutral Good. That's what the quiz said, and that's what I was thinking anyway, so woo hoo!

Verkain

Sep 5, 2004
I am 100% positive I fit well into the LG alignment. I try to think of myself as CG but I can never justify it.