Poll: What's Your Favorite PlayStation 2 Game of All Time?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
It's an extremely close tie between Kingdom Hearts II and Okami for me, but I have to go with KH2 because I've played it more over the years since it was released, though I consider Okami the better game.

I never played Persona 4 or Metal Gear Solid 3 on the PS2, so as much as I absolutely love those games, I can't lament the absence of one or comfortably vote for the other on this list.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
There's no Persona 4...

Code:
ERROR - ERROR - NO SELECTION OPTION IS FOUND

ISSUING SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE

DETONATION IN 3... 2... 1...
[HEADING=1]*BOOM*[/HEADING]

Great, now look at what you did. My bloody chucks are spread throughout the room now. You know how long it'll take to clean this mess up? Possibly 2 days! 2. Days!!

I unofficially choose Persona 4. >->

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Gonna have to go with FFX, I love that game. For the first couple years after its release it was my favorite game of all time. I also poured a ridiculous amount of time into Jade Cocoon 2, it was far from a perfect game but I got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Nice to see the higher-ups out of touch with the rest of the board. For an organization who constantly criticizes the US government you aren't much better.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
There was no Persona 3 in there, so I took Shadow of the Colossus.

Odin Sphere is a big candidate as well as Robot Alchemic Drive.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Well for me it's a tie between MGS3 and GTA: Vice City. I didn't own a PS2 when they came out, but I played them both. Being a MGS fan I was so hyped by this trailer
Now that I own a PS2 and considering that I've matured a bit that may change. As soon as I get to completing Silent Hill 2, Persona 4, Ico & SotC....I have to sort out my backlog XD

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Psi-Ops, easily. I loved that game. Out of the games on the list, I guess Battlefront II but I have only played it on Xbox

Jezzy54

Oct 19, 2008
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, but Sands of Time is close enough I suppose.

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Would have voted Timesplitters 2, but I settled for Grand Theft Auto 3. Though if Super Farm was on that list I would have been faaar too tempted. :p

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Battlefront wasn't an exclusive, so I went with Bully.
Neither was Resident Evil 4. It was on the GameCube first.

Also, no Zone of the Enders? What gives?

---

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
GTA Vice City/San Andreas, Ratchet & Clank and Final Fantasy X all brought me endless hours of enjoyment. Hard to choose between them. D:

I suppose FFX. Was my first PS2 game iirc and I was blown away by the graphics and the spoken dialogue. Before that I only played the previous FF titles, Spyro and Crash the Bandicoot, so the difference was huge. Also think it's the best battle system in a Final Fantasy game so far. So glad I was young enough not to be annoyed by Tidus the first time I played it.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Well, out of those choices I'd have to say that Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal just barely beats Ratchet and clank and Jak 3 for my favorite game. Although Star War Battlefront 2 would probably be the game I would have chosen had it been a choice.

havoc33

Jun 26, 2012
Such a tough choice, but I went with FFXII. Best battle system so far in any FF. Great world and loads of EXPLORATION. Honorary mention has to go to Silent Hill 2 and MGS3, both high points in their respective genres.